Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
A newest vacancy advertisement has been depicted concerning with Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to recruit eligible, capable and endowed job hunters for filling up the vacancies of Himalayan Research Associate, Himalayan Junior Research Fellow and various other positions. Job finders, who seek jobs in this organization, can grab this big opportunity by applying against these job openings. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to collect complete information related to Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2017.
For further information you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the tam members of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers can apply by some following steps which are given below. The selection criteria will be done on the basis of presentation in Interview. All original documents should be given by the applicants at the time of registration.
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Zoological Survey Of India|
|Date of Interview||Check Below|
Zoological Survey Of India Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ *Junior Project Fellow(JPF)||02|
|3||Himalayan Research Associate (HRA)||01|
|4||Himalayan Junior Research Fellow||01|
Contenders who are going to apply for Zoological Survey Of India Jobs must have Degree of Master’s/ M. Sc. /Ph.D/ B.Sc in relevant field from recognized University Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
The age limit of applicants for Zoological Survey Of India Vacancy will be measured as follows:
- For the position of Himalayan Research Associate (HRA) and Project Assistant: Not more than 40 years.
- For other posts: Should be less than 28 years.
- The relaxation in age may also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ *Junior Project Fellow(JPF)||Rs.25,000/- with HRA @20%
(*) Rs.16000/- with HRA@20%
|Project Assistant||Rs. 8000/- per month|
|Himalayan Research Associate (HRA)||[RA-I Rs.36,000
RA-II Rs. 38,000
RA-III Rs. 40,000] +HRA
|Himalayan Junior Research Fellow||JRF Rs. 16,000 forfirst two years and SRF Rs. 18,000 (after two years & fulfilling requirements)] + HRA|
Mode of Selection:
Interview will be conducted by the selection panel of organization for the recruitment of applicants. No TA/DA will be paid to applicants for attending the Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is zsi.gov.in
- After that go to “New Release” section presented at the bottom of home page and hit on “Advertisements”
- Now a new page will be displayed with different job links you need to choose appropriate link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to download application form available at the bottom of advertisement.
- Fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Now appear in Interview with your application and original documents.
Important Dates and Venue of Interview:
|Post Name||Venue of Interview||Date of Interview|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ *Junior Project Fellow(JPF)||Central Zone Regional Centre,
Zoological Survey of India, Vijay Nagar,Jabalpur – 482 002, Madhya Pradesh.
|6th Oct. 2016 at 9:00 am|
|Project Assistant||Zoological Survey of India, Central Zone
Regional Centre, Plot No. 168/169; Scheme No. 05, Vijay Nagar, Jabalpur (M.P.)
|7th Oct. 2016 at 9:00am|
|Himalayan Research Associate (HRA)||Zoological Survey of India, ‘M’ Block, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053.||29th August 2016 at 12:30 pm|
|Himalayan Junior Research Fellow|
Check Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
You can check Official Link to get complete details related to Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|