Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2019
The Zoological Survey of India has circulated the latest advertisement regarding Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2019. Through this notification, organization is hiring most eligible candidates on the position of SRF/JRF/Field Collector/Assistant etc. Candidates can apply for ZSI Jobs by attending the walk in Interview on the scheduled dates.
Check ZSI Recruitment Important Links:
|Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|Zoological Survey Of India Official Link||Check Here|
Highlights of ZSI Recruitment 2019:
|Authority Name||Zoological Survey of India|
|Name of the Posts||SRF/JRF/Field Collector/Assistant|
|Number of Vacancy||09|
|Walk in Date||25-01-2019 and 28-01-2019|
|Last Date to submit the application Form||3 days in advance to the date of Interview|
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2019
Q1: Zoological Survey Of India vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Senior Research Fellow||02|
|Junior Research Fellow||04|
|Field Collector cum Assistant||02|
|Computer Operator cum Accountant||01|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Q2: What is required qualification for Zoological Survey Of India Jobs?
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc./M.Phil. in Zoology/Marine Biology/ Life Science or Equivalent degree with minimum of 55% aggregate mark from a recognized University.|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Sc. in Zoology/Marine Biology or Equivalent degree with minimum of 55% aggregate mark from a recognized University.|
|Field Collector cum Assistant||Graduate in any branch of Biological Sciences/ Intermediate in Science.|
|Computer Operator cum Accountant||Intermediate/Graduate with experience in computer operation|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q3: What is the age limit for Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment?
- Age of the candidates appearing, preferably shall be within 28 years as on 31st January, 2019.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed by considering their previous experiences.
- Upper age limitation will also be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 3 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC category.
Q4: What is the ZSI Salary Structure?
|Name of the Post||ZSI Salary Slab|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.18,000 + HRA (20%) per month|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.16,000 + HRA (20/30%) per month.|
|Field Collector cum Assistant||Rs.8,000 + HRA (20%) pm|
|Computer Operator cum Accountant||Rs.10,000 + HRA (30%) pm|
Get Here: Jobs by Organization
Q5: What is Zoological Survey Of India Selection Process?
Q6: How to Apply for the Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website of the organization which is zsi.gov.in
- Follow “Advertisement” section which is located at the right side of the page.
- Select “Walk in Interview for Selection of SRF, JRF, Field Collector cum Assistant, Computer Operator cum Accountant – Date of Interview 25.01.2019” link.
- Read the Zoological Survey Of India notification till end.
- Download given application form and fill it with asked details and attach documents and certificates as per the requirement.
- Put the filled form in an envelope and bring it at the time of walk in Interview.
Candidates should e-mail a soft copy (editable) of their application at least 3 days in advance to their date of Interview to the following email ids: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q7: What are the Important Dates?
Last Date to send the application form: at least 3 days in advance to the date of Interview.
|25-01-2019 10.30 hrs||Marine National Park Office, Forest Colony, Jamnagar|
|28-01-2019 10.30 hrs||Marine Biology Regional Centre, ZSI-Chennai|
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2019:
Those who are interested to apply against Zoological Survey Of India Jobs need to give their best in selection round. Furthermore, only eligible candidates are invited for Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2019, so must check the criteria and then appear.
Candidate’s selection for ZSI Job Vacancy will be made on the basis of their performance in interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Subscribe Now: Free Job Updates
Applicants may visit the Official Link to get rest details about Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2019. Keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Latest Recruitment On 10-01-2019: