Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
All job searchers are informed that Zoological Survey Of India has been liberated a latest vacancy advertisement regarding Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment. To hire up well educated and professional candidates for various vacancies of Post Doctoral Fellow, applications are invited by the organization. Job finders who find them after reading the requirements as given below may apply for Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2017 using offline mode.
Highlights Of This Page
Those candidates who are going to apply for available vacancies are required to submit Zoological Survey Of India Application Form till the last date that is 30-04-2017. Appliers who want to attain detailed information regarding Zoological Survey Of India Vacancy may scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants may go through the official website that is zsi.gov.in to download application form after matching the required eligibility criteria from the below part of this page.
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Zoological Survey Of India|
|Last date to submit application form||30-04-2017|
Zoological Survey Of India Vacancy Details:
Post Doctoral Fellow
What will be the required eligibility criteria?
- Willing candidates should possess PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University in India.
- Applying candidates for Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2017 must have minimum 3 years of research/teaching experience (duration of PhD to be considered as research experience) in a recognized Institution/University after M.Sc. with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI/NAAS) journals.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D. Jobs
Limitations of Age:
- Candidates must not be more than 35 years in age as on 30-04-2017.
- Upper age can be relaxed of reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment: Official Notice
What will be the monthly salary?
Appointed appliers for government sector jobs regarding Zoological Survey Of India Job will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 36000/- + HRA as per rules per month, Rs. 38000/- and Rs. 40000/- in subsequent years on the basis of their performance and recommendations of the committee.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Fee in the form of an Account Payee Bank Demand Draft of Rs. as follows according to categories in favor of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20.
- Application may be deposited through online/electronic transaction also through any nationalized bank in the form of RTGS/NEFT in favor of OFFICER-INCHARGE, TECHNICAL SECTION in the Current Bank Account No. 353201010930565, Union Bank of India, New Alipore Branch, Kolkata-700053 (West Bengal) IFSC Code UBIN0535320, MICR Code: 700026010.
- For general candidates: Rs.400/-
- For OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates: Rs.100/-
Get Here: Latest Recruitments Notification
Mode of Hiring:
If you want to grab Jobs in Zoological Survey Of India then you must have knowledge of selection process. Check complete details from here……..
- Applicants are informed that they have to go through Written Exam and Interview. Aspirants who find them eligible for Zoological Survey Of India Jobs may appear in written test/ Interview.
- Final selection of candidates for these job openings in government sector will be done for Zoological Survey Of India Job on the basis of their performance in selection process.
To Do Preparation Of Exam/Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
How to Apply For Zoological Survey of India Recruitment?
- Firstly you are required to log on to official website of organization that is zsi.gov.in.
- Now follow “New Release” section presented at the bottom of home page and hit on “Advertisements”.
- After that a new page will be displayed with different job links you need to choose appropriate link such as “PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University in India and having 3 years of research/teaching experience (duration of PhD to be considered as research experience) in a recognized Institution/University after M.Sc. with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI/NAAS) journals.” link.
- Read all the details carefully in accurate manner.
- After reading complete details download application form and take a print out of it.
- After taking the print out of application form fill it with complete and correct information.
- Attach all the relevant documents/testimonials (if necessary).
- Affix your recent passport size photograph along with application form.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribes with “Application For the post of Post Doctoral Fellow……….”
- Lastly put your application forms into it and finally sends it to address given below.
Zoological Survey of India
M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata
Grab Now: Jobs in Kolkata
Last date to submit application form: 30-04-2017
You can check Official Link that is above to get complete details related to Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2017. Subscribe us and enjoy free email service direct to your inbox for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|