Zoological Survey of India Recruitment
Zoological Survey of India has promulgated a vacancy notice related to Zoological Survey of India Recruitment. Organization has decided to engage diligent and proficient contenders through a process of walk-in-interview which is scheduled to be held on 27th November 2015 at 10:00 am. Well qualified job hunters who want to fill up the vacancies of Young Professional Post can apply against Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2015.
Candidates, you may soon fetch latest updates about Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2016 from this page. Contenders who are willing to join this organization in next year, are advised to stay tuned with this page, to get updated details regarding same. Keen aspirants, who are ready to apply for Zoological Survey of India Vacancies, can attend walk-in-interview on specified date, time and venue.
|Name Of Position||Young Professional|
|Date And Time Of Walk-In-Interview||27th November 2015 At 10:00 Am|
Applicants can collect entire acknowledgement related to Zoological Survey of India Recruitment such as required qualification, age limit, salary structure, method of enrollment, process to apply, important date etc from this page, written by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters who have done M.Sc. in Zoology/Life Sciences with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply against Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2015.
- Contenders, who want to apply for Young Professional Post, should not be more than 30 years as on the date of interview.
- Age limit of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/women may be relaxed up to 5 years, as per GoI rules.
Applying Aspirants who will be allotted for above said Post, will receive Rs. 15,000/- per month as salary.
Method of Appointment:
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their outcome in walk-in-interview.
- Walk-in-interview is going to be conducted by the selection panel or organization on 27th November 2015 At 10:00 am.
Process to Apply for Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants are required to visit the official web portal of organization that is zsi.gov.in
- On home page, select “Advertisements” link, given on right side.
- After that, select “Advertisement for the post of Young Professional under ICAR Network Project” link and read entire details carefully.
- Now, download the format of application and fill it appropriately with all necessary information.
- Paste your passport size photograph on top right side of application form.
- Now, candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 27th November 2015 At 10:00 Am. Contenders have to bring prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of testimonials like qualifications, experience, proof of date of birth etc at the time of interview.
- Aspirants are required to bring all original documents / certificates at the time of registration.
- Candidates should report at the below mentioned venue on time.
Venue of Interview:
Zoological Survey of India,
‘M’ Block, New Alipore, Kolkata- 700053
Registration Time: 9:00 am
Date and Time of Interview:
|27th November 2015||10:00 Am|
Note: You may read Official Notice, to acquire more information related to Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2015. For getting latest details regarding Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2016, you need to stay connected with our website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On