Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
Zoological Survey of India has distributed an employment advertisement regarding Zoological Survey of India Recruitment. Application forms are invited against 11 vacancies of Junior Research Fellow Post. Talented candidates, who want to grab this chance, can apply against Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2016. Application form should be submitted though proper channel on or before end date that is tuned below.
|Name Of Position||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last date to submit Application Form||17th January 2016|
Applicants can collect entire acknowledgement related to Zoological Survey of India Vacancy such as required qualification, age limit, salary structure, method of enrollment, process to apply, important date etc from this page, written by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Junior Research Fellow
Applying candidates should possess Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/ post graduate course from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates who will be appointed will get Rs. 12,000/- + Admissible HRA (As per rules) per month as salary from organization.
Age of applying candidates should not exceed from 28 years as on date of 20.01.2016. The age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- For general candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/ PH candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Fee should be paid through Bank Demand Draft in favour of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20
Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience and will be called for Interview. Short listed candidates will be informed through email and speed post for appearing the interview.
How to Apply for Zoological Survey of India Recruitment:
- Candidates may download format of application from official site that is zsi.gov.in and fill it in proper format correctly.
- Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed on the top of the envelope Application for POST DOCTORAL FELLOW.
- Complete application should reach at address tuned below till 17th January 2016.
Zoological Survey of India,
M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata
Last date to submit Application Form: 17th January 2016
You may read Official Link, to acquire more information related to Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On