Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
An employment advertisement has been declared as Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment. The organization is looking for capable & skill full contestants for filling up Technical & Field Assistant Posts. Contenders, who are eagerly apply for Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2015, may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date which is 26th June 2015.
|Posts Name||Technical & Field Assistant|
|Walk-In Interview Date||26th June 2015|
Contenders can read remaining detailed information about Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc, which is furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com
Role of insect pollinators on the conservation of the major mangrove species in Sunderban Islands, West Bengal
- Job hunters, who want to grasp Technical & Field Assistant at Zoological Survey Of India Vacancy, must have possessed 08th standard or its equivalent qualification from recognized board or institutions.
- Aspirants may have Knowledge on fauna and basic field data collection.
Maximum age of job appliers should be 25 years and relaxation in age will be provided as per organization norms.
Candidates, who are selecting for Technical & Field Assistant posts, will accept stipend money of Rs. 5000/- per month.
- A walk-in interview will be conducted by organization to select contestants for said posts.
- Whole categorization will be based on their performance in walk-in interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment?
- Applicants who match with eligibility condition should go through official site that is www.zsi.gov.in.
- Go to ‘Advertisement’ section which is visible at bottom side of home page.
- Select ‘Walk-In-Interview for Post of Technical Assistant’ link from opened page.
- Appliers must read whole notification and download format of application.
- Application must be completed including all aspects related to qualification and experience and affix pass port size photographs also.
- Contestants must appear for Walk – in Interview along with application form and Xerox copies of all the documents regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience etc.
- Appliers must report on time at below given address.
- Applicants reached late will not be entertained for interview.
At Zoological Survey of India,
Prani Vigyan Bhawan, 535,
M- Block, New Alipore,
Kolkata – 700 053
Walk-In Interview Date: 26th June 2015
You can get entire for Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment from this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2015
Zoological Survey Of India has depicted an advertisement regarding Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Junior Research Fellow posts.Interested aspirants should apply for Zoological Survey Of India Vacancy by filling application form on or before last date that is 14th June 2015
|Name of post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date to apply online||14th June 2015|
Contenders who want to do work with Zoological Survey Of India they must clutch this chance before the closing date. Team of recruitmentresult.com has unfolded all details regarding Zoological Survey of India Jobs like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc in the below section.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must have done Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
Get More > Post Graduate Jobs
Aspirants should have Research experience in taxonomy, systematic, zoology or allied subject, field survey experience in wildlife, wildlife photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on date of 01st April 2015
- Age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST
Selected job seekers will get the salary of Rs. 12,000/- + Admissible HRA (As per rules)
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualification experience called for interview or selection.
- Candidates must have to pay application fee of (Rs.400/- for general candidates,
- Rs. 200/- for OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates)
- Fee should be paod in the form of crossed Postal Order in favour of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20.
How to Apply for zsi.gov.in Advt:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must go through the official website that is zsi.gov.in. and download the application form
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form must attach attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed)
- Dully filled application form along with credentials must be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed on the top of the envelope Application for the post of JRF sent to the below mentioned address by Speed Post/Registered Post before the last date
Zoological Survey of India,
M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata
Last Date to submit application: 14th June 2015
Note: For more details you may check Official Notification