Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment
Zoological Survey Of India, government of India has depicted an advertisement regarding Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment. Applications are invited from the authenticated and deserving job hunters for filling up the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Applicants who want to enhance their career in the government sector they must clutch this chance. Aspirants who wish to apply for Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2015 must attend the walk-In Interview which is going to be held on 15th September, 2015.
|Posts Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Walk-In Interview Date||15th September, 2015|
Contenders can read remaining detailed information about Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc, which is furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com
Job hunters, who want to grasp this job, must have done M.Sc. in Zoology/ Environmental Science/Biodiversity Conservation/Life Science/Forestry with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on the date of interview.
- The age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST (as per GOI rules).
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 12,000/- (consolidated)
- A walk-in interview will be conducted by organization to select contestants for said posts.
- Whole categorization will be based on their performance in walk-in interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment?
- Applicants who match with eligibility condition should go through official site that is www.zsi.gov.in.
- Go to ‘Advertisement’ section which is visible at bottom side of home page.
- Select ‘Walk-In-Interview for Post of Technical Assistant’ link from opened page.
- Appliers must read whole notification and download format of application.
- Application must be completed including all aspects related to qualification and experience and affix pass port size photographs also.
- Contestants must appear for Walk – in Interview along with application form and Xerox copies of all the documents regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience etc.
- Appliers must report on time at below given address.
- Applicants reached late will not be entertained for interview.
Northern Regional Centre,
Zoological Survey of India, 218 Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun 248195
Walk-In Interview Date: 15th September, 2015
Note: You can get entire for Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2015 from this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On