Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2015
Zoological Survey Of India has depicted an advertisement regarding Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Junior Research Fellow posts. Interested aspirants should apply for Zoological Survey Of India Vacancy by filling application form on or before last date that is 14th June 2015
|Name of post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date to apply online||14th June 2015|
Contenders who want to do work with Zoological Survey Of India they must clutch this chance before the closing date. Team of recruitmentresult.com has unfolded all details regarding Zoological Survey of India Jobs like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc in the below section.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must have done Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
Get More > Post Graduate Jobs
Aspirants should have Research experience in taxonomy, systematic, zoology or allied subject, field survey experience in wildlife, wildlife photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on date of 01st April 2015
- Age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST
Selected job seekers will get the salary of Rs. 12,000/- + Admissible HRA (As per rules)
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualification experience called for interview or selection.
- Candidates must have to pay application fee of (Rs.400/- for general candidates,
- Rs. 200/- for OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates)
- Fee should be paod in the form of crossed Postal Order in favour of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20.
How to Apply for zsi.gov.in Advt:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must go through the official website that is zsi.gov.in. and download the application form
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form must attach attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed)
- Dully filled application form along with credentials must be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed on the top of the envelope Application for the post of JRF sent to the below mentioned address by Speed Post/Registered Post before the last date
Zoological Survey of India,
M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata
Last Date to submit application: 14th June 2015
Note: For more details you may check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On