ZP Osmanabad Recruitment
National Health Mission Osmanabad has invited the candidates to apply for the 117 posts of Community Health Provider. ZP Osmanabad Recruitment procedure has been started, so those candidates who are interested can apply for the उस्मानाबाद जिला परिषद 117 Vacancy.
To apply for the NHM vacancies, aspirants can send their ZP application form through offline mode. Last date of sending the National Health Mission application form is 27-07-2018. Before applying for NHM Community Health Provider recruitment, candidates must check the required criteria.
This Page Includes:
ZP Osmanabad 117 Vacancies Are Available:
Shortlisted candidates though the NHM Osmanabad Recruitment process will have to undergo 6 month training. After that they have to qualify the exit exam will appointed on the NHMCommunity Health Provider (CHP) Vacancies at sub centers.
For more details about the ZP Osmanabad Recruitment 2018-19, candidates have to go through the below mentioned section which is created by team member of recruitmentresult.com.
ZP Osmanabad Recruitment
ZP Osmanabad vacancies:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Community Health Provider (CHP)||117 Posts|
To apply for the ZP Osmanabad vacancy, candidates must have BAMS degree from the recognized university.
You Can Also Get: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Maximum age of the candidates should be 38 years to apply for the उस्मानाबाद जिला परिषद 117 vacancies. Those aspirants who are from reserved category techier maximum age should not be more than 43 years.
Candidates who are applying for ZP Osmanabad Jobs and belong to SC/ST and OBC category will get age relaxation as per the norms of the organization.
Get Here: ZP Osmanabad Recruitment Notification
Those contenders who will be appointed on the NHM Osmanabad Recruitment 2018 will get fixed amount of salary that is Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + performance based incentive & other allowances upto 15,000/-. At the time of training period, they will receive stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Mode of selection:
- On the basis of their applications, candidates will be shortlisted. After the selection, candidates will be sent for six months training at any Hospital) in the state.
- After completion of training, candidates have to go through the exit exam andwill be appointed as Community Health provider at sub centers
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for the ZP Osmanabad Recruitment 2018:
To apply for the ZP Osmanabad Job, aspirants are required to follow the below mentioned steps.
- First of all you should go through the official website of the organization which is osmanabad.gov.in
- After that you have to hit the link of “Recruitment” which is mentioned at the home page.
- Then you are required to press the link of “District Health Society Osmanabad (NHM) invite application from eligible BAMS candidates for Filling up Community Health Providers at Health & Wellness centers on Contractual Basis.”
- After that you should press the link of “Download” link and ZP Osmanabad Recruitment Notification will be open on your computer screen.
- Now you can go through the complete ZP Osmanabad Notification carefully.
- And download the application format and fill it in correct manner.
- After that attach all the required documents along with application form and paste the one recent photograph.
- Then you have to super scribed it with envelope and mentioned the name of the post.
- At last you can send it to the below mentioned address on this page.
District Health Officer, NHM Office,
Secondfloor , room no. 218,
pinconde 413501, Telephone no. 02412-221613
Check Now: Jobs in Maharashtra
Last Date to Apply: 24-07-2018
Candidates can get the details about ZP Osmanabad Recruitment 2018-19 from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|