ZP Satara Recruitment 2019
Department of Satara Zilla Parishad (सातारा जिल्हा परिषद) has depicted latest ZP Satara Recruitment 2019 Advertisement for employment purpose. Organization invites applications from Indian nationals for the appointment of 90 vacancies of Pediatrician, Staff Nurse and various other posts.
Candidates can apply for ZP Satara Jobs by filling and submit application form through offline channel on or before the last date that is 05-12-2018. Candidates can send their applications to postal address given below.
Highlights of This Page
ZP Satara Recruitment 2019:
Contenders who are interested to serve be a part of सातारा जिल्हा परिषद they have to submit their applications as soon as possible. Contenders can get each and every detail regarding ZP Satara Recruitment 2019 by scrolling down the page which is well designed by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
ZP Satara Recruitment 2019
|Association Name||Satara Zilla Parishad|
|Name of Posts||Pediatrician, Staff Nurse and various other posts.|
|Total ZP Satara Job Vacancy||90|
|ZP Satara Selection Process||Written Examination/ Interview|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
|Last Date to Fill ZP Satara Online Form||05-12-2018|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
ZP Satara Vacancies:
|Name of Posts||ZP Satara Vacancy|
|Medical Officer (Male/ Female)||10|
|Special General Physician||01|
Educational Qualification for Zilla Parishad Satara Recruitment:
To apply for ZP Satara Jobs, applying aspirants should possess MD/ B.Sc./ MBBS/ DCH / MD Ped./ RGNM Course, B.Sc. Nursing/ Diploma from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
|Name of Posts||ZP Satara Age Limit|
|Staff Nurse||38 years|
|DEIC Optometrist||38 years|
|Medical Officer (Male/ Female)||38 – 43 years|
|Medical Officer||61 years|
|Sister In-charge||38 years|
|Dental Hygienist||38 years|
|Special General Physician||61 years|
|OBGY Gynecologist||61 years|
ZP Satara Salary Detail:
Selected aspirants for ZP Satara Recruitment will get Rs.5,200 – Rs.1,40,000/- as monthly remuneration along with other benefits/ allowances from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
ZP Satara Recruitment Process:
How to fill ZP Satara Application form 2019?
- Visit to the official website of the organization that is www.zpsatara.gov.in to apply for ZP Satara Jobs 2019
- From homepage go to the “Recruitment Process” section for Zilla Parishad Satara Jobs
- Press on appropriate link that is “National Citizen Health Campaign – Contractual recruitment for vacancies under District Health Society” link.
- Within few seconds, ZP Satara Notification PDF file will be opened in front of your computer screen.
- Read the ZP Satara Advertisement carefully.
- After reading relevant details you need to download the ZP Satara application form and take a print out.
- Fill ZP Satara application form with complete details in respective manner.
- Now you are required to attach all the important testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Then enclose the application form in envelope and labeled with the name of the post.
- In the last step send the application form at the below mentioned postal address.
Postal Address 1
NHM RMNCH: Office of the National Health Mission,
Health Department, Zilla Parishad,
Postal Address 2
National Program District Hospital:
National Health Mission Office,
District Hospital, Satara
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date for submission of Zilla Parishad Satara Application Form: 05-12-2018
We hope that the above mentioned information about ZP Satara Recruitment 2019 – 2020 will be accommodating for you. Candidates can also go through the Official Link. If you have any query regarding the same then you may ask in below provided comment box. Our team will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|