Aatmnirbhar Bharat Yojana
Finance Minister of India has launched Pradhanmantri Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana in order to provide job opportunities to the youth of our country. This Aatmnirbhar Bharat Yojana scheme will help in improving the economy of India. For taking the advantage of this scheme, candidates can fill up application form through the given online link.
Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana – Highlights:
|Name of scheme||Self-reliant India employment|
|Type of scheme||Central Government|
|Started by||Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Plan duration||2 years|
|an objective||Providing new employment opportunities|
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana will continue to be operational till June 30 2021. A target of creating 10 lakh jobs has been set up by the government for the next two years and about Rs. 6000 crores has been invested by the government under Pradhanmantri Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Yojana
Beneficiaries of Aatmnirbhar Bharat Yojana:
- Employees that are not registered with Provident Fund and are now registered under EPFO and their salary is less than Rs. 15000 per month can avail this scheme.
- Those individuals that are registered under EPFO and have lost their job between March 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020 and if again get the job after October 1, 2020, then they can take benefits of this scheme.
Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Eligibility and Documents Required:
- Employee registration under EPFO
- Aadhar Card
- Employee salary up to 15000 per month
Check Out: Government Schemes Toll Free Number
Benefits of Prime Minister Self-Reliant India Employment Scheme:
These benefits will be provided by the central government for the next two years:
- Institutions that have the capacity of employees less than 1000, then 12% of its share will be according to the salary of the employee and 12% of the share will be of the working organization which is 24% of the total that will be deposited by the Central Government under Provident Fund EPFO
- In the similar way, if employee’s capacity is more than 1000 in an institution, then as per the salary of the employees, only 12% of the employee’s share will be given by the central government in the provident fund.
Know About: Free Education Scheme
How to fill Pradhanmantri Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Application Form?
- To apply online for Aatmnirbhar Bharat Yojana, candidates needs to visit the official website of EPFO i.e. www.epfindia.gov.in
- After that on the home page, press on “Employers” link.
- Hit on “Online Registration of Establishment” link and you will be redirected to Shram Suvidha Portal.
- If you are already registered on this web portal, then login with your user ID, password and captcha code.
- For new registration, press on “Sign up” link.
- A registration form will be opened up where you have to enter your name, email, mobile number and verification code.
- In this way, registration process is completed.
Official Link: For Employers
- Visit the official portal of EPFO i.e. www.epfindia.gov.in
- Hit on “Employees” tab and press on the registration link.
- After pressing the link, application form will be opened up on your screen.
- Enter the asked details in the form such as name; email ID, mobile number etc.
- At last, press on submit button to complete the registration process.
Official Link: For Employees
Press Here: EPFO Official Website
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Yojana Registration as well as benefits, eligibility and other important details related to it, is well written on this page of recruitmentresult.com Stay in touch with us for latest updates about various schemes launched by the Government of India.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PMGDISHA Scheme||SVAYEM Scheme|
|Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal||Samriddhi Scheme|
|UP Free Laptop Yojana||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy|
|Bihar Udyami Yojana||Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana|
|Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana||Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana|