Abhinandan Education Loan
Assam Government has started Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme for providing educational loans to the students that are not able to pay their fees because of some financial situations and want to pursue their higher education. Students can check eligibility criteria and can apply online for Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy to take the benefits of this scheme.
Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Overview:
|Name||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Of Assam State|
|Objective||Providing 50000 rupees to the students who take educational loans|
Abhinandan Education Loan
Abhinandan Education Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- Contender should be permanent and legal resident of Assam state
- Candidates should have taken the educational loan from any Scheduled Commercial Bank or Regional Rural Bank in the state of Assam and the bank is recognised by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Loan must be of rupees 100000 or more and loan account must not be the under the NPA status.
Not Eligible Beneficiary:
- Assam Government has earlier launched Bidya Lakshmi Scheme in 2017. If any candidate is the beneficial under this scheme, then they cannot apply for Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme.
- If the repayment of the loan installments is past due for a specific time period, then the applicant is not able to apply for the scheme.
Also Check Eligibility For: Assam Scholarship
Benefit of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy:
- Rs 50,000 as educational loan will be provided to the students of Assam by the state government for covering the higher education cost.
- The aim of launching this scheme is to help the students who don’t have funds to apply in colleges and schools, as this will lead in motivating the students to take their higher education seriously.
- Up to 5000 students have already taken the benefits of this scheme by receiving 50000 rupees by the state government.
Get Here: List of Scholarship
How to apply online for Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy?
To apply for Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Assam, candidates should follow the given steps:
- Contenders need to follow the official website i.e. assamfinanceloans.in
- Go for “Abhinandhan (Education Loan Subsidy Scheme)” section and then press on “Apply” link to apply online for the scheme.
- A new page will be opened up containing the application form.
- Enter all the necessary details in the form such as Applicant Name, Father’s Name, Date Of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Pan Card Details, Bank Details and upload the asked documents such as Loan Proof, Address Proof, Pan Card Proof etc
- At last “submit” the form to complete the registration process.
Official Website: Abhinandan Education Loan Assam
To avail more updates related to Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme, stay in touch with us by bookmarking our web portal recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Best Career Opportunities||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Jobs By Qualification||National Scholarship Portal|