Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education has released an advertisement regarding Teacher/Asst/RA & Other Jobs. Those who are interested in ACTREC Recruitment 2019, they can appear for Walkin for Research Assistant Post/ Teacher cum Supervisor on 15-04-2019. For other ACTREC vacancies, indviduals are required to apply online and offline.
ACTREC Walk-In For Research Assistant: Important links
|ACTREC Notification for Research Assistant||Read Here|
|ACTREC Notification for Teacher cum Supervisor||Read Here|
|ACTREC Notification for Other vacancies||Read Here|
|ACTREC Online Application for Assistant Post||Hit Here|
|ACTREC Online Application for Other Posts||Hit Here|
|ACTREC vacancy link||Press Here|
|ACTREC Official Website||Press Here|
ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment: Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education
- Name of ACTREC Jobs: Teacher/Asst/RA & Other Jobs
- Interview Dates (for Research Assistant and Teacher cum Supervisor): 15-04-2019
- Online application for Other vacancies: 30/04/2019 upto 5.45 p.m.
- Hard copy of online applications for Other vacancies: 07/05/2019
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Q-1: ACTREC Vacancy Details
|Teacher cum Supervisor||—|
|ASSISTANT MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT||01|
|ASSISTANT STAFF PHYSICIAN ‘C’||01|
|MEDICAL PHYSICIST ‘C’||01|
|NETWORKING TECHNICIAN ‘C’||01|
|TECHNICIAN ‘A’ ( PUMP OPERATOR)||01|
Q-2: What qualification is needed for ACTREC Jobs?
|Research Assistant||M.Sc/M.Tech or equivalent Degree. Candidates|
with work experience in hematology, flow
cytometry, molecular or cell culture laboratory
will be preferred
|Teacher cum Supervisor||Graduation from recognized university with ECCS|
/Montessori Couse/Teacher training Certificate
|M.B.B.S. with full time Post Graduation in Hospital|
|M.B.B.S. with minimum 3 years’ experience in a|
large general hospital providing comprehensive
General Medicine Care to staff.
|PURCHASE OFFICER||Graduate in any discipline with a Post Graduate|
Degree/Diploma in Material Management from a
|M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics|
OR Equivalent AERB approved qualifications.
|NURSE ‘A’||General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology|
Nursing with two years clinical experience in a 50
bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing)
with two years clinical experience in minimum 50
|PHARMACIST ‘B’||B. Pharm with minimum 1 year experience OR D.|
Pharm with minimum 3 years working experience
in Dispensary / Pharmacy of the Hospital having
minimum 200 beds
|H.S.C. plus Diploma in Hardware and Networking|
(2 years after 12th Std.) from the Government
recognized institute with minimum 50% marks
|SSC plus two years full time ITI course in|
Electrical/Fitter from Government Recognized
Institute with one year experience in operation
of overhead pumps of larger capacity of a big
campus, maintenance of automatic level
controller, pumps, water pipe lines etc.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Q-3: What Is The Given Salary for ACTREC Job Vacancy?
|Research Assistant||Rs. 16,000 p.m.|
|Teacher cum Supervisor||Rs. 17,000 to Rs. 25,000 p.m.|
|Rs. 67700/- Level -11, Cell 1|
+ Allowances applicable
|Rs. 56100/- Level -10, Cell 1|
+ Allowances applicable
|PURCHASE OFFICER||Rs. 67700/- Level -11, Cell 1|
+ Allowances applicable
|MEDICAL PHYSICIST ‘C’||Rs. 56100/- Level -10, Cell 1|
+ Allowances applicable
|NURSE ‘A’||Rs.44900 Level – 7, Cell 1 +|
|PHARMACIST ‘B’||Rs.29200 Level 5, Cell 1 +|
|Rs.25500 Level 4, Cell 1 +|
|Rs.19900 Level -2, Cell 1 +|
Q-4: Is there any Age Limit for the ACTREC Vacancies?
- Teacher cum Supervisor:35 Years
- ASSISTANT MEDICAL: 40 Years
- SUPERINTENDENT ASSISTANT STAFF PHYSICIAN ‘C’:40 Years
- PURCHASE OFFICER: 40 Years
- MEDICAL PHYSICIST ‘C’: 35 Years
- NURSE ‘A’: 30 Years
- PHARMACIST ‘B’ NETWORKING: 30 Years
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’: 30 Years
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (PUMP OPERATOR): 27 Years
Q-5: What Is The ACTREC Recruitment Process?
Walkin Interview will be conducted to evaluate the ability of the contenders going to apply for Teacher cum Supervisor and Research Assistant Vacancy. For other ACTREC vacancies, candidates will be hired on the basis of written test/personal interview.
Must Read: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
Q-6: How To Apply for ACTREC Recruitment 2019?
- Visit to the official web portal i.e. www.actrec.gov.in to apply for ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment.
- Follow “Job Vacancies” link and hit on “In ACTREC” under the drop down list at the left side of the home page.
- Further hit on suitable link available
- Read the complete notification of your willing post by pressing the link.
- If you are eligible for the Teacher cum Supervisor and Research Assistant posts, then you can appear for the Walk In Interview.
- Appear for the Walkin along with the freshly prepared CV and attested copies of all necessary documents (original & photocopies) & certificates with recent passport size photograph at the below mentioned Venue.
- For other vacancies, candidates are required to first apply online and then send the hard copy to the stated address
Sr. Administrative officer,
Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210
Q-7: What Are The Important Dates of ACTREC Job openings?
- Walkin date: 15th April 2019 (Monday)
- Walkin Venue for Research Assistant: Room No. PS 334, 3rd Floor, Paymaster Shodika, ACTREC
- Walkin Venue for Teacher cum Supervisor: PS-315 (Mini Auditorium), 3rd floor Paymaster Shodika, TMC- ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210
Q-8: Is there any application fee?
Candidate have to pay the application fees of Rs. 300/- online for ASSISTANT/OFFICER/ PHYSICIST/PHARMACIST/NURSE/TECHNICIAN vacancies by using Debit Card / Credit Card. SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
ACTREC Recruitment 2019
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education has released an advertisement on its official website to fulfill Research Assistant, Nurse, Technician and other vacancies in the organization. Candidates fulfilling the required eligibility for Research Assistant and Teacher cum Supervisor can attend the Walk in Interview on 15th April 2019.
While appearing for the ACTREC Walkin, individuals must bring their recent CV & original and attested copies of all certificates and testimonials with recent passport size photograph. The Reporting Time for ACTREC Walk is 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
For more detailed information about the ACTREC Recruitment 2019, you can visit the Official Website of the Organization. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Teaching Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|