Aditya Birla Scholarship
Check Aditya Birla Scholarship Scheme from this page!! Students studying from renowned institutes like IITs/ IIMs/ XLRI/ BITS Pilani are welcomed to apply for Scholarship Scheme. Here we have provided Aditya Birla Scholarship 2019-20 Eligibility criteria, Amount, and Application Form Process, candidates may check this from here.
Brief Info Regarding Aditya Birla Scholarship:
|Scholarship Name||Aditya Birla Scholarship|
|Scholarship Scheme came into existence||1999|
|Category||Aditya Birla Scholarship 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Aditya Birla Scholarship 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Aditya Birla Scholarship:
- Both male & female contenders are eligible for Aditya Birla Pratibha Scholarship.
- This scheme is applicable for students studying in IIMs/ XLRI – Jamshedpur/ IITs (B.Tech)/ BITS (Pilani) Campuses/ LAW across India.
Aspirants from below-mentioned institutes are eligible to apply for Aditya Birla Scholarship Program.
- IIMs – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore, Kozhikode, Shillong
- XLRI – Jamshedpur
- IITs (B.Tech) – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Guwahati
- BITS (Pilani) Campuses
- National Law School of India University – Bangalore,
- NALSAR University of Law – Hyderabad,
- The WB National University of Juridical Sciences – Kolkata,
- National Law University – Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University
Gest Best Answer: How to Get Scholarship
Aditya Birla Scholarship Reward:
- Huge division of academic fees, as well as the hostel fees for the IITs / BITS stream, is being enclosed by the Aditya Birla Scholarship.
- For management and law streams few element of tuition fee is enclosed.
|Management||IIMs / XLRI||Rs. 1,75,000 per annum|
|Technology||IIT / BITS Pilani||Rs 65,000 per annum|
|Law||All Law colleges||Rs. 1,80,000 per annum or fees at actuals, whichever is lower|
Point to put attention:
Funds will be sent to the Dean/Director:
Scholarship funds are administered by the dean/director of the institution. All funds are sent directly to them through cheque.
Fee paid by students will be Refunded:
Aditya Birla Scholarship Scheme covers the entire course, so required amount will be refunded by Institute to students due to announcement of result in September.
Performance will be monitored:
Performance of the Scholars will be checked for renewal of the Aditya Birla Foundation Scholarship purpose.
You Can Also Check: List Of Scholarships
Aditya Birla Scholarship Selection Criteria:
Scholars will be selected on basis of listed hiring criteria.
Information furnished in the Application Form:
160 students from the IIMs and XLRI, 160 students from the IITs and BITS (Pilani) and 80 students from law campuses will be assessed on basis of all details listed in Aditya Birla Application Form.
Contenders will be shortlisted on the basis of their overall achievements taking both academic and co-curricular excellence.
- Panel of judges will evaluate performance of scholars based on presentation in Essay session.
- Shortlisted contenders will be offered facilities including accommodation, travel reimbursement, and a token allowance to travel to Mumbai.
- This is the final stage which is Interview. Candidates have to carry all supporting documents such as copies of certificates, mark sheets, etc. at time of interview.
- Interviews will be organized in Mumbai by an renowned panel of luminaries and academicians
- Subsequent to interview session, Best 16 students each from – engineering and management and 8 from law will be chosen.
- Those who get shortlisted will be named Aditya Birla Scholars.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Aditya Birla Scholarship Renewal:
Have a look on review Criteria for renewal of Scholarship.
|Scholastic standards||Scholar must be in the list of top 25 percent of students in their batch|
|Learning||It is decided to write 250-word essay on “Being an Aditya Birla scholar- experience sharing” by Scholar.|
|Task done by the Scholar during the course||Rating of 7 on a 9 point scale is determined on basis of 60% of entire assignments.|
|Participation in campus activities||Active participation in at least two forums on campus is required.|
Press Here For: Aditya Birla Scholarship Official Link
Process to apply for Aditya Birla Scholarship 2019:
- Log on to official portal of organization www.adityabirla.com/home
- Choose link regarding Scholarship Notice.
- Go through all information as prescribed in notification.
- Download Aditya Birla Application form 2019.
- Fetch all required details in form.
- Attach necessary documents along with form.
- Forward it to the address placed below within time.
Address to send Scholarship Form:
Dean/director of respective Institutes
Know Here: Best Career Opportunities
Aditya Birla Scholarship Form dates:
|Event||Law and Engineering Students||Management Students|
|Submission of application form||1st Week of August 2019||3rd Week of July 2019|
|Intimation of shortlisted candidates||Last Week of August 2019||3rd Week of August 2019|
|Interview of shortlisted Candidates||Last Week of September 2019||3rd Week of September 2019|
Aditya Birla Scholarship Contact Details:
Aditya Birla Centre for Community Initiative and Rural Development Project
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Limited,
Aditya Birla Centre, 1st Floor, ‘C’ Wing,
S.K. Ahire Marg Worli, Mumbai 400 030
Tel: 91-22-6652 5000 / 2499 5000
Fax: 91-22-6652 5741 / 42
Check Now: Documents Required For Education Loan
Aditya Birla Scholarship Scheme:
Aditya Birla Scholarship Scheme came into existence on 1999. Under Aditya Birla Scholarship scheme, brightest scholars are groomed for outstanding leaders. Under this, Scholars are evaluated on basis of qualitative and quantitative parameters. Get all details about Aditya Birla Scholarship 2019 such as Process to apply for Scholarship, eligibility from above of page customized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Refer its Official Link to get more information about Aditya Birla Scholarship 2019-20. For any sort of query, ask in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engg Students||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Best Career Opportunities||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|