AGRICET 2021 Exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of July 2021. As per AGRICET Notification, Application form will available in the month of June 2021. Those who wish to get admission in B. Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme can apply for AGRICET 2021.
AGRICET 2021 Highlights:
|Full-Form||Agriculture Common Entrance Test|
|Types of Exam||UG /PGLevel|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||to be Announced|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
To participate in Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2021 one should ensure all required eligibility norms. Aspirants having Diploma in Agriculture and Seed technology are eligible to apply AGRICET Exam Notification.
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University conducts Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET 2021) with the motive to provide admission to eligible students into B. Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme for the academic session 2021-22.
Applicants, if you want to attain more details related to AGRICET Notification 2021 must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
AGRICET Eligibility Criteria
Applicants willing to apply for Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification should ensure below given eligibility details –
To apply for AGRICET Notification one has possessed minimum two years of diploma in agriculture/seed technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU
Appearing Applicants in the final exam of diploma are also eligible.
Applicant should have age in between 17 years to 22 years (25 years for reserved category and 27 years for PH category applicant).
Check Here List of: Entrance Exam in India
AGRICET Application Fees (As per previous stats):
Candidates have to submit the application fee with the Angrau AGRICET Application Form according to the categories which are mentioned below.
|Category||Application fees||Late fees|
AGRICET Exam Pattern:
- The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
- The Entrance test is 1.30 hour duration and the question paper consist of a total 120
- All questions are objective type (multiple choices) only and each question carries one mark.
- The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
- The syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed
Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
As per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh, candidates belonging to the same state will get reservation of 85% and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
Seat Availability (As per previous stats):
|Colleges||Seed Technology Diploma holders)||Agri-|
|University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges||11||101||112|
|Private Agricultural Colleges||65%- Convenor Quota|
35% – Management of Private Agricultural Colleges
AGRICET Exam Centers (As per previous stats):
|S.No||Name of the Examination Centre|
|1.||S.V.Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.|
|2.||Agricultural College,Bapatla, Guntur District|
|3.||Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District|
AGRICET Admit Card 2021
As per the AGRICET Notification 2021 hall ticket will be released at Angrau University website www.angrau.ac.in Candidates who are going to participate in the exam need to bring AGRICET Admit card on exam day
AGRICET Results 2021
Soon after completion of result, Angrau University will issue the result at the official website www.angrau.ac.in. Candidates can check their performance outcome through online mode by entering application number and date of birth.
Check This: How To Get A College Scholarship
AGRICET Counselling 2021
After being conducted AGRICET entrance test, qualified candidates will get shortlisted in the merit list. Those who are shortlisted will be called for counseling process. Counseling for admissions will be held at auditorium, RARS, LAM, Guntur for seat allotment.
How to get AGRICET Application Form 2021?
Contenders who want to apply for Agriculture Common Entrance Test Notification 2021 they must follow the below steps
- First and foremost step of candidates is to open official site of ACHARYA N.G. RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY that is angrau.ac.in
- After reaching to homepage, select the appropriate link regarding “AGRICET-2021 Notification.
- Go through all the detailed “AGRICET Entrance Test Notification” as available in PDF format.
- Fill AGRICET 2021 Application form with all the mandatory details in prescribed manner.
- After that add all the required testimonials and submit the filled form.
Official Website: Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
Press Here: AGRICET Official Website
Certificates / documents to be enclosed with the Application:
- Diploma Certificate/Course completion Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Aadhar number
- PH, NCC, Sports and Defense etc. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- Study or Residence or relevant Certificates for proof of local status (last 7 years)
AGRICET 2021 Important Dates:
|Important Events||Tentative dates|
|Availability of the AGRICET Online Application forms||June 2021|
|Submission date of the AGRICET Online form||June 2021|
|Submission date of the Application Fee||June 2021|
|Releasing of AGRICET admit card||July 2021|
|AGRICET Exam Date 2021||July 2021|
|AGRICET result||September 2021|
To get more information regarding AGRICET 2021 Notification, applicants are required to go through the above official link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|College is Registered/AICTE Approved?||Best Career Opportunities|
|How to Choose Right Career||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|