AIBE XVI 2021
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is conducted with the purpose of analyzing the capability of the advocate to practice law profession in India. The Bar Council of India has conducted 15 Examinations yet and AIBE XVI 2021 is also on the way. Before submitting AIBE Application Form 2021, you need to be familiar with the details like Exam Date, Eligibility & Other from here.
AIBE XVI 2021 application form window has started from 26th December, 2020. The last date to pay the application fee is 23rd February, 2021. The last date of completion of online forms is 21st February, 2021. AIBE XVI 2021 exam has been rescheduled to be conducted on 21st March, 2021.
AIBE XVI Important Dates:
|Online registration starts from||26th December, 2020|
|Bank payment through online starts from||26th December, 2020|
|Online registration closes||21st February, 2021|
|Last date for payment||23rd February, 2021|
|Last date for completion of online form||26th February, 2021|
|Online release of admit cards||06th March, 2021|
|Date of Examination||21st March, 2021|
Download: AIBE 16 Exam Date PDF
AIBE XVI 2021
All India Bar Examination (AIBE) will be conducted in around 40 cities all across India. Candidates will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination.
|Details||Last Year||Expected in 2021|
|Number Of Candidates Registered||24844||25000|
|Number Of Candidates Appeared||23452||24000|
|Attendance At The AIBE||94.39%||95.40%|
|Number Of Candidates Passed||14740||15000|
|Overall Pass Percentage||62.85%||63%|
|Number Of Female Candidates||7952||8000|
|Pass Percentage Of Female Candidates||62.66%||63%|
|Number Of Male Candidates||15500||15700|
|Pass Percentage Of Male Candidates||62.94%||62.97%|
|Number Of Repeat Candidates||3527||3600|
|Pass Percentage Of Repeat Candidates||30.33%||32%|
|Number Of Fresh Candidates||19925||20000|
|Pass Percentage Of Fresh Candidates||61.49%||63%|
AIBE XVI Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are going to apply for All India Bar Examination XVI 2021 they must have passed either three years or five years LLB degree from BCI recognized law school.
- The law graduates who are willing to appear for AIBE 16 they should have enrollment with State Bar Council.
Check Now: Law Entrance Exams
To fill AIBE Online Registration Form applicants must follow below provided instructions:
Step1: For AIBE XVI 2021 Registration are required to visit to the Official website that is “allindiabarexamination.com”
Step2: Now move the cursor towards the “Registration” option present in the left side of home page and open it.
Step3: After that, AIBE XVI 2021 Online Registration Form will be shown in front of you on your computer screen.
Step4: Then fill AIBE Registration Form as per the guidelines in correct and proper Details.
Step5: Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature (if required).
Step6: You must check AIBE Application Form again before final submission.
Step7: Now submit the AIBE XVI Online Application Form.
Step8: At the end, take the print out of AIBE Online Form for future references.
Press Here For: AIBE XVI Official Link
AIBE Application Instructions
- Register yourself for the AIBE on the below link
- Upload all the required documents i.e. Photograph, Signature & Enrolment Certificate.
- All the documents should be self-attested.
- Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected / disqualified.
- In case you have entered any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document, Kindly get it rectified by mailing us the correction along with your registration number on firstname.lastname@example.org, before the release of admit card.
- Any rectification requests received after the release of AIBE Admit Card will be sent to the council for approval, any inconvenience caused due to the same will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Make sure your documents, photograph and signature are correctly uploaded.
- Candidates DO NOT have to send any document by post.
- Make sure you keep a print out of your AIBE XVI 2021 Application Form for your reference.
- Make sure you enter your correct email and contact number as these will be used for all communication from our end.
- Applicants from SC/ST category are also required to upload a self-attested copy of their SC/ST certificate in English or Hindi language along with the other required documents.
- Candidates with 80% or more disability under specific category like blindness, amputated arms will be given 20 minutes extra time per hour.
- Candidates are required to carry a certified copy from the doctor on the day of examination.
- In case such information is not provided during the registration process or before the release of admit card, no special facility will be provided.
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
AIBE XVI Application Fee
AIBE Registration Fees can be paid through SBI challan only. And AIBE XVI Application Fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 3560/- and for ST/SC candidates is Rs. 2560/-. The fee payment will be done through SBI bank challan only. Candidates can check their AIBE Application Status also after the submission of the details.
AIBE Admission Process
AIBE Exam is conducted to test the ability of advocates who want to practice legal profession in India. Through AIBE Entrance Exam, candidates will get eligible for the “Certificate of Practice” for legal law profession.
Applicants who will qualify AIBE Exam 2021 may get the Certificate of Practice. Fees once submitted /paid towards AIBE XVI 2021 registration is non- refundable under any circumstances.
AIBE Exam Pattern
- Mode of AIBE XVI 2021 Exam: Offline Mode
- AIBE 16 Exam Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes (2:00 PM to 5:30 PM)
- Type of AIBE XVI Exam: Objective Type Questions
- Number of Parts: two parts, i.e. Part I and Part II.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: No Marks Will Be Deducted For Wrong Answers.
|Topic/ Subject||No. of Questions|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal|
including Arbitration Act
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of|
Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor|
Vehicle Accidents and
Consumer Protection Law
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief,|
Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
AIBE Syllabus 2021
- The AIBE XVI Syllabus 2021 will comprise of various topics from the field of law.
- Candidates should prepare for AIBE Exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
- Some major topics included in AIBE XVI 2021 Syllabus are Constitutional Law, Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act, Family Law, Administrative Law, Company Law and various other law topics.
Check here: AIBE Syllabus
AIBE Exam Date 2021 for XVI
AIBE XVI Entrance Exam is conducted to test the ability of advocates who want to practice legal profession in India. Through AIBE Exam, candidates will get eligible for the “Certificate of Practice” for legal law profession.
AIBE XVI Registration 2021
All India Bar Exam-XVI schedule has been released. The exam will be conducted on March 21, 2021, for which the application forms has been released on December 26, 2020.
You Can Also Check: List Of Entrance Exam in India
AIBE Admit Card
Candidates can download AIBE XVI Admit Card from 06-03-2021. Applying aspirants for AIBE 16 Exam can get their hall ticket directly from the official portal.
AIBE XVI Answer Key
AIBE Answer Key is a way to check the qualifying status before the declaration of AIBE Result. Candidates can download their AIBE 16 Answer Key.
AIBE Exam Result Direct Official Link will be available at the official site in the month of Jan. Apart from it, you will be able to check AIBE XVI 2021 Result by going through the below given link.
Download Here: AIBE Result
Candidates can go through the Official Link to grab rest details of AIBE XVI 2021. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D