AICTE PG Scholarship
All India Council for Technical Education is inviting application form for AICTE PG Scholarship from eligible students to get admission in AICTE approved programs of M.E/ M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Arch. This Scholarship is for 1st year students of the academic year 2020-21 that have scored qualifying marks with valid GATE/GPAT score card.
Interested contenders can check out the eligibility and fill up the application form for AICTE PG Scholarship 2020-21 till last date.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 Highlights:
|Name||(Registration) AICTE PG Scholarship 2020-21|
|Launched by||AICTE PG|
|Objective||Providing Rs. 12,400 per month|
|Last date of uploading of information by students on AICTE web portal||15th December 2020|
|Last date of Institute to complete the procedure of student data verification and approval for the eligibility for the receipt of scholarship||31st December 2020|
AICTE PG Scholarship
AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility:
Students applying for PG Scholarship must fulfill the following eligibility:
- Having a valid GATE/ GPAT score at the time of admission
- Must be admitted as a full-time scholar
- Admitted in AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments
- Admitted in AICTE approved programs viz. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy programs.
AICTE PG Scholarship Amount:
Scholarship under this scheme is Rs. 12,400/- per month per student.
Students are eligible for following leaves:
- Casual Leave: 15 days in an academic year
- Medical Leave: Maximum of one month (30 days) in an academic year
- Maternity Leave: Maternity/ Paternity leave will be as per Govt. of India norms.
General Instruction for Students:
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT Scholarship.
- Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible for GATE/GPAT Scholarship.
- Bank account name and candidate name should be same.
- Joint accounts are not permitted for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Gate candidates admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Admissions before or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship.
How to apply for AICTE PG Scholarship Application Form?
- Candidates needs to visit the official website of AICTE i.e. aicte-india.org
- Follow “Schemes” section appearing on the menu bar of the home page.
- Go to “Student Development Schemes” appearing in the drop down list.
- Visit “PG Scholarship” section and read complete details of it.
- After reading the advertisement and guidelines, apply for the registration form.
- Hit on “Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT)”.
- Enter all the asked details in the form.
- Submit the complete form till the last date.
Online Link: Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT)
Official Link: AICTE PG Scholarship
AICTE Helpline Number:
011-29581333, 29581338, (Only for Technical Queries)
011-29581119 (Only for Scheme Related Queries)
All the details about AICTE PG Scholarship 2020-21 is well written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com Interested students can apply for the registration form as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AICTE JK Scholarship||AICTE Scholarship|
|AICTE PM Special Scholarship||AICTE Full Form|
|National Scholarship Portal||PG Scholarship Scheme|
|List Of Scholarships||How To Get A College Scholarship|