AIIMS Application Form
AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, a prestigious institute offering medical courses. AIIMS, New Delhi will release AIIMS Application Form at its official website.
Process to fill application form of AIIMS MBBS 2022 has been changed and will be filled through Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) facility.
AIIMS Online Application Process will be divided in two steps that is Basic Registration and Final Registration. Check the AIIMS Exam date for UG/PG/B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D/MBBS Entrance Exam here.
AIIMS 2022: Highlights
AIIMS MBBS 2022
All Indian Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
Undergraduate – MBBS, B.Sc, B.Optom
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2022
Only candidates who have completed or likely to completed Class 12 within the stipulated date can fill AIIMS Application Form. Candidates check step-by-step procedure to fill AIIMS Application Form 2022, fees, and other details on this page.
Candidates may attain further facts about AIIMS Entrance Exam such as eligibility criteria, last date and procedure to fill form, exam dates through this page which are well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Application Form
AIIMS 2022 Exam Dates:
Dates of Exam
Start the submit Application Form
Last d of application form
Status for rejections
The last date for errors rectify
Seat matrix & prospectus upload
The final date of Registration
January – February
Admit card Available
Declaration of Result date
1st round of counseling
2nd round of counseling
3rd round of counseling
Session starts from
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidates must be Indian Citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Contenders must passed 12th class with science stream from one of the recognized institute of India.
- Those candidates have equivalent qualification, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in class 12th.
- The age of participating must be minimum 17 years age.
The application fee will be Rs. 1500 for GEN/OBC (Creamy & Non-Creamy) categories. For SC/ST category, the fee will be Rs. 1200. Fee payment will be done during the final registration. Candidates will deposit the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|General||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC : Both Creamy and Non – Creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the candidates for above given courses will be done on the basis of their performance and merit of Entrance Exam which will be conducted on the scheduled dates.
AIIMS 2022 Exam Pattern:
The AIIMS 2022 Exam Pattern all details find the below sections:
- Mode: Online Mode (Basically, this is a computer-based online test).
- Shifts: Two shifts (morning shift from 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM) and (Afternoon shift from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Exam Duration: 3.30 Hours.
- Question Paper Language: English Or Hindi
- Number of Questions: 200. Each question will be objective
- Subjects: In the AIIMS entrance exam questions will be asked from Chemistry, Physics, Biology & GK / Aptitude.
- Negative Marking: Each wrong answer will deduct the – ⅓
Aptitude & Logical Thinking
AIIMS Syllabus 2022:
There will be no prescribed AIIMS syllabus for the examination. Candidates will study from the 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science syllabus. It comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude.
You Can Also Check:
AIIMS Admit Card 2022:
- Those candidates are appearing in AIIMS Entrance Examination, must have their exam hall ticket.
- AIIMS 2022 Admit Card can be download through online mode from the official website.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates need to keep the printout of the admit card for future reference.
- Without admit card you will not be permitted to enter the examination hall which creates lots of problem for you.
Direct Link To Download: AIIMS Admit Card
AIIMS 2022 Result:
After appearing in exam, candidate can check their AIIMS Result by entering their roll number, DOB, application no. etc. those candidates have qualified in entrance exam, they will be called for counseling process on prescribed dates or venue. Final selection will be done on the basis of counseling.
Press This Link To Get: AIIMS Result
AIIMS Rank List/Merit List
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result & percentile scores of the examination. It should be prepared separately as Common Merit List, Scheduled Caste candidates list, Scheduled Tribe candidates list & Other Backward Classes candidates list.
AIIMS Cut Off 2022
The AIIMS cut off (minimum) scores is categorized below as per the categories:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS 2022 Counselling Process:
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences will be conducted AIIMS Counseling after the declaration of result. There is a merit list prepared by the institute on the basis of marks secured in the entrance exam. So, those candidates will get their name in AIIMS Merit List, they will have invited for Counseling Process. Candidates need to report at the venue at the given date and time which is mentioned on the call letter along with all the original testimonials.
You Can Also Check: AIIMS Counselling
How to fill AIIMS Application Form?
Those are interested to apply for AIIMS Entrance Exam, should follow the below given steps:
- First of all, contenders need to visit the official website of India Institutes of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsexams.org
- Secondly, applicants have to choose “Academic Courses” tab which is given at the homepage.
- Now, you have to press on suitable link for that courses which you want to apply.
- Then, choose “General links” mentioned in the left side and hit on “Prospectus” tab from the list and read the details carefully.
- Now login the ID with password and new candidates can make a new ID.
- After that, you may fill online application form including complete details in prescribed format and make the payment of application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Thereafter, candidates must have to make the choice of city for the entrance examination/ admission.
- When all process have done, must upload the passport size scanned photographs, documents and certificates along with the application form and check it once again before submission of it.
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Scanned images of Photograph, Signature & Left hand thumb impression in a given format (GIF, PNG, JPG, and JPEG).
- Photograph dimension should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height). The size of the photograph in between 10-100 KB.
- Signature & Left hand thumb impression maximum size limit is 10-50 KB. Put the signature in 6 x 3 cm (width x height) box & thumb impression in 4 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Qualification & Academic Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
Get Updated: List of Medical Entrance Exams in India
For more details you can visit the Official Link. Candidates who are interested to fill AIIMS Application Form 2022 are suggested to stay connected to this portal or they can bookmark this page using CTRL+D for getting updated info.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||List of Fake Universities|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exam in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|