AIIMS Rishikesh Result
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh is all set to organize AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam soon. So, appearing candidates can check their AIIMS Rishikesh Result 2019 Date from here. Direct Link to download AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse/Office Assistant Results will be active soon.
|Name of the Organisation||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh|
|Name Of the Post||Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse – Grade II)Posts, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant Vacancies|
|Number Of AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)|
|Category||AIIMS Rishikesh Result|
|AIIMS Rishikesh Result Date||Updating Soon|
|AIIMS Rishikesh Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Official Website||@ www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in|
AIIMS Rishikesh Result
Steps to Check AIIMS Rishikesh Result:
- To check AIIMS Rishikesh Exam Result, candidates first visit the official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- On home page of official site go to “Job” option and hit the link.
- After that you need to follow and press on appropriate link regarding AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Result
- Now, a list of qualified applicants will be appeared on your desktop screen.
- After that you need to search your roll number in AIIMS Rishikesh Merit List, if your name is in list that means you have qualified the exam.
- At last, save AIIMS Rishikesh Result on your desktop.
- Take a print out of AIIMS Rishikesh Exam Results for future use.
Links related to AIIMS Rishikesh
|AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card||Get Here|
|AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment||Get Details|
About AIIMS Rishikesh Exam:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh has decided to conduct the Online (Computer Based Test: CBT) Recruitment Examination for Staff Nurse Grade II and Office Assistant on particular date that is updating soon.
The Exam will be of Objective Type of 200 MCQs with four answers for each question. The time duration of the exam was 03 Hours. Each question will carry 05 marks and there was negative marking for 01 mark for each wrong answer.
Check Here: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The qualifying marks in AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Examination will be 60% for UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC & ST. (5% relaxation in qualifying marks for PH candidate in each category). Candidates, who will able to qualify written Exam can only attend Skill Examination to be held at AIIMS Rishikesh soon. However, Skill Test which will be of qualifying nature.
Read Now: How To Solve A Problem In Exam Correctly
You can also check the AIIMS Rishikesh Result 2019 through Official Link. You need to subscribe our free email service to get free updates directly in your mail box. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Upcoming Sarkari Naukri|
|Latest Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|
|Best Companies To Work For In India||Difference Between Recruitment And Selection|