Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research is going to release official AMD Recruitment 2019 Notification soon to fill vacant Posts of Technical Officer, Technician and others. Candidates, who are looking for Jobs in Government Sector, must grab this opportunity by applying against AMD Job Openings. More details about urgent Atomic Minerals Directorate Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Short View of AMD Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research
- Posts Name: Technical Officer, Technician and others
- Last Date for AMD Recruitment Apply Online: Updating Soon
- Selection Process: Test / Interview
- Official Website: www.amd.com
AMD Vacancy Name:
- Technical Officer-C
- Scientific Assistant-B
- Draughtsman B1
- Technician -B
- Stenographer (Grade-II)
- Stenographer (Grade-III)
- Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Work Assistant-A
Q1: What Qualification is required for AMD Jobs?
|Post Name||Qualification for AMD Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk||Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce|
|Technical Officer-C||B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical/automobile/Drilling/Civil Engineering|
|Scientific Assistant-B||Diploma in Electrical/Civil /Mechanical/Automobile/Drilling Engineering|
|Draughtsman B1||SSC/10 Pass with minimum 60% marks in Science and Mathematics put together and Trade Certificate|
|Technician -B||SSC/10 Pass with a minimum of 60% marks with Science and Mathematics for AMD Openings.|
|Stenographer (Grade-II)||SSC/10 Pass with Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typing.|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||SSC/10 Pass with 50% marks and Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English shorthand and 30 wpm in English Typing.|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||SSC/10 Pass and Must hold a valid driving license to drive Light and Heavy vehicles with at least 3 years’ experience in driving Light Vehicle and at least 6 years in driving Heavy vehicle from a reputed organization/firm for AMD Recruitment.|
Must Check: Jobs By Qualification
Q2: What is the Age Limit prescribed for AMD 2019 Recruitment?
- For Technical Officer, Draughtsman, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Driver & Work Assistant Candidates: 27 years
- For AMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment: 30 years
- For AMD Technician Recruitment: 25 years
Q3: What is Age Relaxation for SC/ST?
- For SC/ST Category: 05 years.
- For OBC Category: 03 years.
- For Persons with Disabilities Category: 10 years.
Q4: What is AMD Salary Structure?
|Post Name||AMD Notification Salary|
|LDC/UDC||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Technical Officer-C||Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-|
|Scientific Assistant-B||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Draughtsman B1||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Technician -B||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-|
|Stenographer (Grade-II)||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Work Assistant-A||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-|
Get Here Highly Paid: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q5: What is AMD Recruitment Process 2019?
Q6: What is AMD Recruitment Fee?
- For AMD Technical Officer Recruitment: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-
- For Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman and Stenographer Grade-II -Rs.150/-
- For Technician, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Work Assistant & Stenographer Grade-III – Rs. 100/-
Q7: How to Pay Application Fee?
- Candidates can pay application fee through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disability (PWD) have not to pay any amount against AMD Recruitment.
Check Now: Latest Recruitments
Q8: How to Fill AMD Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website that is www.amd.gov.in for AMD Apply Online.
- After that, go for ‘update’ section visible at the right side of the home page and hit the link related to post and proceed further for AMD Online Form.
- Now, go through the given links and the appropriate one as per your requirement.
- After getting the link of “online application” fill the form completely
- Upload the relevant testimonials, make the payment and submit the application within given time period.
- The candidates need not send the copies of the application and enclosures to this Directorate.
- However, the candidates may download a copy of the application and admit card and submit the same along with the all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, caste, experience etc only at the time of verification / interview, as and when called for.
- Candidature of candidates without any of the supporting documents will not be considered for appointment.
Avail Now: Free Job Updates
Atomic Minerals Directorate Recruitment 2019:
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research intends to hire fascinated and talented applicants to fill up vacant Positions of Technical Officer, Technician and others through AMD Advertisement.
Eligible contenders can apply for AMD Upcoming Recruitment by sending an application form through online mode in prescribed format on or before last date. Follow above provided steps to fill AMD Application Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Daily Job Updates||Best Government Jobs In India|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|