Annamalai University Counselling
Check Here Annamalai University Counselling Date 2020 !!! Those who wish to check Annamalai University Seat Allotment Process and Counselling Schedule for UG/PG Programme, they can go through the below section of this web page. Annamalai University Counselling procedure has been started to provide the admission in various UG/PG courses.
Overview About Annamalai University Counselling 2020:
|Name of the University||Annamalai University|
|Type of University||State|
|Courses||UG/PG/Diploma and others|
Annamalai University Counselling Dates:
|B.E. Degree Programmes|
|Online Registration from||15-07-2020 to 16-08-2020|
|Online certificate upload from||31-07-2020 to 24-08-2020|
|Unique random number assigned to all applicants on||26-08-2020|
|For Other Courses – M.E. / M. Tech Degree, M.B.A. / M.C.A., B.E (Lateral Entry), M.B.B.S. / M.D. / M.S., B.D.S. / M.D.S.||Counselling Schedule|
Certificate verification will be completely done online from TFC centre, candidates are requested not to visit at TFC CENTRE for document verification process.
Annamalai University Counselling
Annamalai University Counselling Procedure:
- Aspirants must have to confirm its rank based on merit list before going for counselling.
- Candidates have to decide course for which course to apply before going for counselling.
- First of all a student have to give particular entrance exam.
- After clearing that exam or being eligible for that, a counselling letter you will get by the University.
- That entrance letter includes the complete details about Annamalai University Online Counselling & Annamalai University Counselling Application.
- You must have information about all colleges that are related with entrance exam and surely have course that you want to do.
- Confirm your counselling date and place or college where the counselling is to be gone.
- You must have to knowledge about top colleges and their courses.
- Before attending counselling you must have to submit a draft as per the requirement of the counselling board.
- Attend your counselling at particular date and at right time.
Mode of Selection:
Admission of candidates will be based on merit, following the Rule of Reservation.
Venue of Annamalai University Counselling 2020
Annamalai University Campus,
Annamalainagar – 608 002,
Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu
Important Links Related to Annamalai University
Provisional Merit list:
Candidates can now avail their provisional merit list with the help of following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Afterwards hit on “Admission on campus” tab
- A new page will come out along with various information and links
- From the left side hit on “Counselling”
- A new page will again appear along with your provisional merit list links
- Select appropriate course and hit on its link
- A PDF will come out on next screen along with the list of candidates selected subject to document verification
- Check out the list and download it
- At last take a print out of Annamalai University Counselling Merit List and keep it safe for further usage.
Check Out: Counselling Schedule
How to Download Counselling Call Letter ?
- Candidates can download the call letter from official website i.e. annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- From the homepage appeared hit on “Admission on campus” link
- Afterwards from the left side of the next page hit on “Counselling”
- A new page will come along with a table having all links regarding the Counseling Schedule link
- Afterwards in between the schedule you will get a link regarding the call letter
- Hit on the link and then you will get a dialog box.
- Enter your Registration number (i.e. OMR/ Application number given by the University) and Date of Birth.
- Check out the call letter and then download it
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for Annamalai University Engineering Counselling/ Annamalai University Agri Counselling/ Annamalai University BSc Nursing Counselling purpose
- Applicants, even if they do not receive call letter, they can appear for counseling as per the date and time and cut-off mark mentioned in the schedule.
Press Here For: Annamalai University Official Link
Documents required for Annamalai University Counselling
- 10th Mark sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (3 Numbers)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Overall Rank and Community Rank are provisional subject to production/confirmation of relevant records including Community Certificate, Higher Secondary Mark Sheet, Nativity Certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Annamalai University Counselling Rank List
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Annamalai University Admission
Eligible students will be allotted Seat on the basis of their marks secured and rank obtained in the Annamalai University entrance exam. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination will have to further attend the seat allotment schedule to participate in the Annamalai University Chidambaram Counselling.
Students who will undergo Annamalai University Counseling Procedure are required to download Annamalai University Counselling Call Letter either by visiting the official website or with the help of details given in the web page.
Get Here: List of Universities in Tamilnadu
Keep visiting this page regularly, we will bring all latest updates regarding Annamalai University Counselling 2020 here only. You may also book mark this page by pressing control+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Counselling Procedure||UGC Approved University List|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|