AP Brahmin Scholarship
Candidates may apply for AP Brahmin Scholarship with the help of this page. Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from class 1 to 12, ITI, Polytechnic, graduate and postgraduate etc, students who belong to the Brahmin community of Andhra Pradesh. Concerned candidates may apply for Andhra Pradesh Bharati Scheme/ AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme before the last date.
Andhra Brahmin Bharathi Scheme Benefits:
- Students from class 1st to 5th will receive Rs.5,000
- Students of class 6th to 10th will receive Rs.7,000
- 12th, ITI, Polytechnic, D.Ed, TTC, D.Pharmacy or equivalent students will get a scholarship of Rs.10,000
- Students pursuing general graduation courses will get Rs.15,000 as scholarship amount
- Students pursuing professional courses after class 12th will receive up to Rs. 20,000
- CA Intermediate and Final students will get Rs.20,000
- Postgraduate students pursuing any course of 2 years or more duration after graduation will receive up to Rs.10,000
Get Best Answers: How to Get Scholarship
Selection Criteria for Brahmin Scholarship In AP:
The candidates will be selected by the State Level Selection Committee (SLSC). Under Bharati Vidya Scheme, Orphan, single mother, physically challenged, girl student and economically poor students will be given preference.
How to apply for AP Brahmin Scholarship Bharati Scheme?
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization that is www.andhrabrahmin.ap.gov.in to apply for AP Brahmin Scholarship Scheme/ Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Scholarship.
- On the home page press the suitable link to apply for Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation Scholarship.
- After that fill the AP Brahmin Scholarship Form with complete details.
- Now, hit the submit button and take a print out of AP Brahmin Application Form for future use.
Know Here: Scholarships in India
Documents Required For AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste and Income certificates.
- Study Certificate from the school for the academic year 2019.
- Disability Certificate (if the student is differently abled).
- Death Certificate of deceased parent (if applicable)
- Pass Book in the name of Student.
- Passport size photograph (in jpeg format) of student.
Check Below: How To Prepare For Scholarship
AP Brahmin Scholarship Last Date:
- Last date to submit online registration for class 1 to 10: August 2019 (Expected)
- Last date to submit online application for class 12 to PG: September 2019 (Expected)
To get more details about AP Brahmin Scholarship 2019-20 you need to visit the official website link. You may also ask question regarding this post by submitting the comment in below provided comment box. Our team will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List of Fake Universities||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Colleges in India|