AP EAMCET Mock Test
Students who are going to take part in the AP EAMCET exam, they can prepare for it through AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020. With the help of AP EAMCET Online Practice Test Series with solutions, students will become familiar with the computer based test and can prepare for the upcoming exam. On the behalf of APSCHE, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada conducts AP EAMCET Exam every year.
AP EAMCET Mock Test – Overview
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Test Medium: English and Telugu
- Number of Papers: Engineering, Agriculture & Medical
- Question Paper Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total No of Questions: 160
- Marks Awarded For Correct Answer: For Each Correct Answer, Students Will Be Awarded One Mark
- Marks Deducted For Wrong Answer: No Negative Marking For Incorrect Answer
- Exam Duration: 180 Minutes
AP EAMCET Mock Test
To score well in Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, you need to prepare smartly by making proper strategy. Aspirants may manage their time while practicing AP EAMCET 2020 mock test. It helps you in testing your knowledge and solving maximum number of questions in limited allotted time.
|Engineering||Agriculture & Medical|
|Stream 1||Stream 1|
|Stream 2||Stream 2|
|Stream 3||Stream 3|
AP EAMCET Online Practice Test Series With Solutions
Question 1: Silver Mirror test is given by which one of the following compounds?
- A) Only 1
- B) Only 2
- C) 1 and 3
- D) 2 and 4
Answer: 2 and 4
Question 2: In nuclear reactor, Chain reaction is controlled by introducing
- A) cadmium rod
- B) iron rod
- C) platinum rod
- D) graphite rod
Answer: Cadmium Rod
Question 3: Which of the following is not a vector quantity?
- A) speed
- B) velocity
- C) torque
- D) displacement
Question 4: Optical fiber works on the principle of
- A) Scattering
- B) interference
- C) total internal reflection
- D) refraction
Answer: Total Internal Reflection
Question 5: If x3 + y3 = 9 and x + y = 3, then the value of x4+y4 is,
Read Here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Question 6: A total of 324 coins of 20 paise and 25 paise make a sum of Rs 71. The number of 25-paise coins is:
- A) 104
- B) 120
- C) 128
- D) 124
Question 7: Which of these is not a dehiscent plant?
- A) pea
- B) bean
- C) magnolia
- D) banana
Question 8: How many basic tastes can humans sense?
- A) 1
- B) 4
- C) 5
- D) 6
Question 9: In scorpion, poison is present in the
- A) leg
- B) hand
- C) sting
- D) mouth
Question 10: Rabies is transmitted by
- A) bugs
- B) flies
- C) infected mad dogs
- D) mosquitoes
Answer: Infected Mad Dogs
Importance of AP EAMCET Mock Test
- AP EAMCET Mock Test helps students in improving their speed to solve the questions.
- By preparing using AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test, the students will be able to understand the exam pattern in detail.
- Students will know how much time they need to allot a single section
- AP EAMCET 2020 Online Practice Test Series will help the students become familiar with the navigation, which will not waste their valuable time on the day of the exam.
How Can I Attempt AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020?
Here is simple process to give AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020. Students may practice more questions by taking assistance from AP EAMCET online mock test 2020 process.
- Students may visit official site of organization which is www. sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- Hit on “MOCK TEST” link accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose “ENGINEERING” or “AGRICULTURAL & Medical” as per post for which you want to give mock test.
- Login with User ID and Password as seen in image.
- Hit on “Sign In” option.
- Go through detailed “General Instructions” head, Read out all details carefully prior giving AP EAMCET mock test papers.
- Aspirants photograph appears on upper right side while giving mock test.
- Read out detailed “Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question”.
- Hit on “Next” option.
- Box containing all details like number of questions, marks, will appear in front of you. Go through it.
- Choose language in which you want to give AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020.
- Tap on “I am ready to begin” option.
- AP EAMCET mock test 2020 will appear at your screen.
- Students may attempt AP EAMCET mock test.
- Mark right answer, after that Hit on “save & next button” to move to another question.
- From right panel, contenders may questions which they want to attempt first.
- Time watch on upper right side will alert you regarding timings of paper.
- Submit AP EAMCET mock test 2020 & at last you may check your answers with right ones.
Get Here Tips & Techniques: How Do Toppers Study?
AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test Question Palette:
|Color of the Button||Status of the Button Pressed|
|White||You have not visited the question yet|
|Orange||You have not answered the question|
|Green||You have answered the question|
|Violet||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review|
While giving AP EAMCET online mock test, you will experience real AP EAMCET paper environment. It also assists you in knowing which subject needs more attention & on which you have good command. After giving AP EAMCET 2020 mock test, you are recommended to check your answers with right ones.
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates:
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website||10-09-2020 (onwards)|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||17-09-2020 , 18-09-2020 , 21-09-2020 , 22-09-2020 & 23-09-2020|
|Time of Engineering Examination||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||23-09-2020 , 24-09-2020 & 25-09-2020|
|Time of Agriculture Examination||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||26-09-2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)||26-09-2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||28-09-2020|
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Students, who wish to appear for AP EAMCET Exam in 2020, can start preparation with AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020 to have a better understanding of online computer based test. To start Online Practice Test Series with Solutions, no unique login credentials are required as the credentials are set as default. With the help of AP EAMCET mock test will get an idea about type of questions, the difficulty level and time management.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP EAMCET Application Form||AP EAMCET Syllabus|
|AP EAMCET Counselling||AP EAMCET Hall Ticket|
|AP EAMCET Answer Key||AP EAMCET Cut Off|
|AP EAMCET Results||List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh|