APPSC Group 3 Notification 2019
Last Date to Apply Online for APPSC Group 3 Notification has been extended!! Candidates can apply for 1051 Panchayat Secretary Notification No. 13/18 up to 26/01/2019 and 25/01/2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 mid night. To know more about Panchayat Secretary vacancies, check this page soon.
|Latest Update – Last Date Extended To Apply For APPSC Group 3 Notification|
|The last date for submission of applications for the post of Horticulture Officer (Notification No.12/18) is extended up to 02/02/2019 (Note: 01/02/2019 is the last date for payment of fee, up to 11:59 mid night) and the last date for submission of applications for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Notification No. 13/18) is extended up to 26/01/2019 (Note: 25/01/2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 mid night).|
|Check Here: APPSC Group 3 Notification Date Extension Details|
APPSC Group 3 Recruitment Overview
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of APPSC Vacancies: 1051 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies (Grade-IV)
- Horticulture Officer Application End Date: 02/02/2019
- Panchayat Secretary Application End Date: 26/01/2019
- Application Fee last date: 25/01/2019 upto 11:59 mid night
- Screening test: 21/04/2019
- Main Examination: 02/08/2019
APPSC Group 3 Notification
APPSC Group 3 Vacancies Details
Name of the Post: Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
APPSC Group 3 Notification
|APPSC Group 3 Registration||Check Here|
|OTPR – New Registration|
|APPSC Group 3 User Login||Check Here|
|Forgot Password||Check Here|
|Recover OTPR?||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
APPSC Group 3 eligibility criteria
Those who are applying for the APPSC Group 3 Recruitment, they must have any degree from government recognized University or Institution. Also, applying individuals must possess some year of working experience in same field.
APPSC Group 3 Age Limit
Individuals applying for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary vacancy must be within the age of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2018. However there will be relaxation in the upper age limit for the individuals who belong to reserved category as follows-
|SC/ST and BCs||05 years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||05 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the|
State Census Department with
a minimum service of 6 months.
|Widows, divorced women and women|
judicially separated from their husbands
and belonging to SC/ ST category
Grab Today: Latest PSC Jobs
Procedure To Apply For APPSC Group 3 Recruitment
Following are the steps that should be followed while applying for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment –
- First of all, login to the official website of the Organization which is psc.ap.gov.in
- Look for “Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service – Notification No.13/2018 – (Published on -21/12/2018)” and hit on the link
- In few seconds you will obtain the APPSC Group 3 Notification on your screen.
- Revisit the earlier web page and hit on suitable link to apply online for APPSC Group 3 Notification.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload all the important documents.
- Pay the online application fee and then submit the APPSC Application Form.
- At last download the APPSC Online Application Form by hitting on the suitable link.
- Also take the print out of APPSC Group 3 Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
More Links Related to APPSC Group 3
|APPSC Notifications||APPSC Group 3 Syllabus|
|APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus||APPSC New Syllabus|
|APPSC Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Exam Schedule|
|APPSC Preparation Material||APPSC Study Material|
|APPSC Exam Pattern||APPSC Selection Procedure|
APPSC Group 3 Application Fee
While filling the APPSC Group 3 Application Form, candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as application processing fee and Rs. 80 as examination fee. Individuals belonging to reserved category (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men) are required to examination fee of Rs.80 only.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
APPSC Group 3 Salary Package
Selected candidates will be provided Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 49,870 as salary on monthly basis. Also, selected individuals will be provided other allowances as per the norms of the Organization.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
APPSC Group 3 Selection Process
Eligible individuals will be hired on the basis of performance in Screening Test/Preliminary Examination, computer based examination/Main examination and Personal Interview/ Document Verification Round.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: How many vacancies’ are there in APPSC group 3?
- There are 1051 vacancies for the posts of Panchayat Secretary
Q2: When will the preliminary exam is going to be organized?
- The APPSC group 3 prelims exam will be held on 21-04-2019
Q3: How can I make correction in my APPSC Online Application Form?
- You will not be able to correct any mistake after you have submitted your application form.
Find More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Group 3 Admit Card
The screening test is to be organized on 21-04-2019, so all those who have applied for APPSC group III notification need to download the admit card. Candidates must be having, APPSC Group III Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket to appear in the exam otherwise they won’t be able to appear for exam. It will be available few days before the exam at official website. There are some other documents like identity proof, mark sheets, passport size photos that need to be carry with APPSC Group 3 call letter.
Individuals who wish to gather more detailed information about APPSC Group 3 Notification 2019, they must visit the official website of the Organization. Also stay in touch with our web portal for all the latest updates about the APPSC Group 3 recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 21-01-2019:
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 22-10-2018 to 19-11-2018
- ZP Chandrapur Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 31-03-2019
- ZP Amravati Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 05-02-2019
- Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 24-01-2019
- Zila Panchayat Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 30-01-2019