Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens for 22 Posts of Plant Manager and its equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor/ Milk Tester/ Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/ Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO) under Dairy Development Department, Assam. (Class-I Class-B Junior Grade. Interested candidates can apply for APSC Recruitment 2022 on or before 18/07/2022. More details about APSC Recruitment like how to apply, eligibility, pay scale, last date to apply etc. are given below on this page.
APSC Vacancies Notice Overview:
|Name of Institute||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Plant Manager and its equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor/ Milk Tester/ Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/ Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO) under Dairy Development Department, Assam. (Class-I Class-B Junior Grade|
|Number of Posts||22|
|Starting Date to apply||18-06-2022|
|Last Date to apply||18-07-2022|
APSC Vacancies Breakup:
Plant Manager: 22 Posts
APSC Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- As a domicile proof of the candidate, he/she must upload a copy of valid Permanent Residence Certificate/ Voter ID Card/Employment Exchange registration Certificate of Assam issued for educational purpose.
A Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/ Institution
Find More: Jobs By Qualification
Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2022. The upper age limit is relaxable as given below:
- By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. upto 41 years.
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates i.e. upto 48 years.
Scale of pay:
Those Candidates who get selected for APSC Manager Recruitment will receive pay scale of Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with grade pay of Rs.12,700/- from recruitment authority of Assam Public Service Commission.
Check More Latest: Jobs in Assam
APSC Application Fees:
Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
APSC Selection Process:
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post will consist of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview. The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for APSC 2022 Recruitment:
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website that is apscrecruitment.in.
- Register themselves by hiting on ‘Register Here’.
- After creating a account , applicants need to login with the credentials.
- Now Read advertisement carefully and Apply Online.
- Fill APSC online application form with all necessary documents.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
- Hit on submit button and take hard of of APSC form.
Download Here: APSC Recruitment Notification
- Start Date to Apply for APSC Recruitment: 18.06.2022
- End Date to Apply for APSC Job Vacancy : 18.07.2022
- Last Date for submission of fees : 20.07.2022
To access more details about APSC Recruitment 2022, check its Official Link. Keep tuned with us for more updates regarding latest jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|