Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
In order to fill up 10 vacant Posts of Assistant Auditor, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the job advertisement titled as Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment. Candidates can apply for APPSC Recruitment till last date that is 26-09-2020.
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Other Related Links|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus||Get Details|
Short View of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020:
- Name of Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Posts Name: Assistant Auditor
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies: 10
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Apply Online Last Date: 26-09-2020
- Hiring Process: Written Exam
- Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy:
Assistant Auditor: 10 Vacancies
Q1. What Qualification is Needed for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs?
Candidates applying for Assistant Auditor Posts must be a B.Com/ BBA/ MBA (Finance)/ BA with Economics/ B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University/ AlCTE institute.
Must Check: Latest Graduate Jobs
Q2. What is Age Limit for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Notification?
- Minimum age should be 18 years & maximum age should be 32 years.
- However, the upper age limit is relaxable to 5 years for APST candidate and another 5 years for APST candidates who are A.P State regular Govt. employees.
Grab Here All: Latest PSC Jobs
Q3. What is Salary Structure?
After selection, applicants will get salary of Rs.35400/- to Rs. 112400/- Level-6 plus other allowances as admissible to AP Govt. employees from time to time for Arunachal Pradesh PSC 2020 Recruitment.
Q4. What is Application Fee?
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/-only for APST candidates and Rs. 150/-(Rupees one hundred fifty) only for others through online mode only.
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q5. What is Process of Selection?
- The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by Viva-voce/interview.
- Interview will be conducted at Itanagar.
Q6. What is New in Exam Pattern?
Q7. How to Fill Arunachal Pradesh PSC Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website i.e. that is appsconline.in.
- Then you need to follow “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT AUDITOR-LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION ( Dept. of Audit & Pension).” section
- And hit “Apply Now” link.
- If you are already registered, please go to “Login” tab.
- Registered candidates can login by entering the details.
- Fill Arunachal Pradesh PSC Application Form carefully.
- Then you have to upload the signature and documents
- Make payment of application fee.
- At last check Arunachal Pradesh PSC Online Form at once
- Press on “Submit” button.
Scanned copies of documents are to be uploaded:
- Scanned signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen
- Recent pass-port size photo (size 40 kb to 100 kb)
Grab More: Latest Recruitments
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission intends to hire skilled and experienced candidates to fill up 11 vacant Post of Assistant Auditor through Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification.
Interested candidates who hold Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment by filling the application form through online procedure.
Candidates are required to fill Form on or before the last date that is 26-09-2020 against Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted against APPSC Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|