Assam Police Syllabus
Latest Assam Police Syllabus of Sub Inspector Exam has been released on its official website. Candidates can download New Assam Police Exam Syllabus of SI / Constable along with Assam Police Exam Pattern from this page.
Assam Police SI Recruitment 2021 Overview:
- Organization Name: Assam Police
- Category: Assam Police 2021 Syllabus
- Official Site: police.assam.gov.in
Assam Police Syllabus
From Here: Download Assam Police SI Syllabus PDF
Download: Assam Police Constable Syllabus PDF
Assam Police SI Exam Pattern 2021:
Assam Police Written Test Pattern:
- The written test consists of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions, and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- There is negative marking of ½ marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in three parts that are Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension, Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and General Knowledge.
- Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, Comprehension
Matters relating to Historyand Culture of Assam and India and
Physical Efficiency Test Requirement:
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz.
- 1600 meters race for male candidates
- 800 meters race for female candidates.
- Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and
- Female 244 cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered).
- Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds.
- Maximum qualifying time 450 seconds.
Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Physical Standard Test Requirement:
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/ SC/ST (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Check Assam Police Related Links:
Assam Police Sub Inspector Syllabus:
Topics covered in Assam Police Exam Syllabus are as follows:
- Ratio and Time
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Decimals and Fractions
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Discount, Averages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- The relationship between Numbers
- Computation of Whole Numbers
Get Here: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Topics covered in Assam Police Sub Inspector Syllabus are as follows:
- Venn Diagrams
- Problem-Solving Technique
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series
- Besides Seating Arrangement
- Statement as well as Conclusion type questions
- Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series
Give Here: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
- Candidates should solve the Comprehensions according to their Ability.
- The Exam Will is conducted for measuring the Candidates Comprehension.
Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India:
Topics covered in Assam Police Recruitment Syllabus are as follows:
- Major Wildlife Sanctuary and national park
- Major rivers, irrigation planning
- Major tourism
- Major personalities of Assam
- Important Financial & Economic News
- History of Assam
- Awards and Honors
- Important Dates and Days
- Current Events
- Current Affairs – International & National
- Assam Culture
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions and Discovery
- Countries & Capitals
- National and International Organizations
Assam Police Constable Syllabus 2021
Since, Applicants will be selected on the base of performances in following Recruitment rounds;
- The Written Exam
- Candidates Extracurricular Activities(like NCC will be add on point for applicants )
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Personality Test PMT
- Interview /skills test
So, to crack individual must know Assam Police Syllabus 2021 property, as to crack Written Examination one should be familiar with complete syllabus that id below stated;
Mathematics Analytical Aptitude:
General Knowledge / Awareness;
General Intelligence & Reasoning;
Assam Police SI / Constable Exam Pattern 2021
Applicants can get complete Assam Police Department Sub-Inspector / Constable Syllabus they can find here;
The written test consists of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions, and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There is negative marking of ½ marks for each wrong answer.
The questions will be set in three parts that are Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension, Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and General Knowledge. Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
|Part||Subject||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Part I||40||2 Hrs|
|Part II||Knowledge in respective trade||60|
Physical Efficiency Test:
|Male||Female||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1600 Meter Race||1200 Meter Race||15||8|
|100 Meter Sprint||80 Meter Sprint||15||8|
|Long Jump||Long Jump||15||8|
|High Jump||High Jump||15||8|
Must Check: Police Exam Preparation Book
How Final List Will Be Prepared?
Here’s a scheme / criteria through which a final Merit List will be prepared, take a look;
|Exam Name||% Marks of Total No||Marks|
|Written Exam||50%||100 Marks|
|Extracurricular Activities||10%||20 Marks|
|Computer Proficiency||10%||20 Marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||20%||40 Marks|
|Interview / Personality Test||10%||20 Marks|
Assam Police Syllabus 2021 Details:
Assam Police Department will conduct the exam for Constable, SI and Jr. Assistant posts. If you are searching for Assam Police 2021 Syllabus then you must be on right page. Here on this page, we are providing detailed Assam Police Syllabus along with exam pattern for Constable, SI and Jr. Assistant posts.
Press Here: Assam Police Official Website
After downloading Assam Police Syllabus PDF candidates can start their preparation in easy manner. With help of Assam Police Recruitment Syllabus, candidates can prepare well for exam.