Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to release BCECE 2021 Notification. In this concern, organization will invite the BCECE application form from the eligible candidates from 2nd week of March 2021 to Last week of March 2021 (Tentatively). Candidates, applying for BCECE Notification, will have to appear for BCECE Exam on the scheduled date.
BCECE 2021 Highlights:
|Full Form||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Courses Offered||Pharmacy, Agriculture, Para Medical|
|Conducting Body||BCECE Board|
|BCECE 2021 Exam Date||Last week of April 2021|
What is BCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Students, must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognized board
- 12th must be passed with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
Choose From Here: Career Options After 12th
Simple Steps to Apply for BCECE Notification 2021:
- Visit to official portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com
- Press on “Apply for BCECE 2021”.
- Fill the BCECE Online Registration Forms and hit on “Submit” button.
- Get registered user ID or password after BCECE registration 2021.
- Then choose the fee payment option, i.e. online payment or Challan payment.
- After the completion of fee payment process, candidates are required to fill their details such as personal, qualification and other details.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the filled details before submitting the BCECE online form.
- After that you are required to upload the scanned image of photograph, signature in English and Hindi both languages and fee payment proof.
- After successfully completing all the four steps, take a printout of the application form (Part A & Part B).
- Now, you have to paste your photograph, put your signature and attach all the required documents
- Lastly, send it through registered post to the address indicated in official link.
Documents Required for BCECE Exam Notification:
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and address details.
- Scanned image of photograph.
- The photograph should contain the name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
- Scanned image of signature in both English and Hindi language.
- Scanned receipt of fee payment.
Get List Of : Entrance Exams in India
What Is The Age Limit BCECE 2021?
- Contenders age not be less than 17 years and this age criteria are only for agriculture courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses
How Much I Need To Be Paid As BCECE Application Fees (As per previous stats)?
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Mode To Submit Application Fees:
- Appliers can pay the application fees through online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Get a link from board to download bank Challan.
- Entered registration number and password to download the Challan
- Download 3 copies as the bank copy, board copy and candidate’s copy.
- Visit near Canara bank and bank copy with the fees.
- After that get Board copy and Candidate’s copy of “Paid Challan”.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 60 extra, as additional application fee.
What is Selection Process?
- Candidates will en selected on the basis of their performance in BCECE Entrance Exam 2021 conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- Further qualified applicants will be called for couselling session.
More Links Related to BCECE:
|BCECE Exam Pattern||BCECE Syllabus|
|BCECE Answer Key||BCECE Admit Card|
|BCECE Cut Off||BCECE Result|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2021:
- Stages: BCECE 2021 is conducted in Stage 1 & Stage 2.
- Subjects: Physics and chemistry are compulsory section while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology section.
- Duration: For stage I: 2 hours 15 minutes and for stage II 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: Objective type consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted
BCECE Stage 1:
BCECE Stage 2:
BCECE 2021 Application Correction:
Candidates can make correction in BCECE Online Application from 2021 only through online mode. There will be no facility to make correction via offline mode.
BCECE 2021 Exam Centres (As per previous stats):
|Names of BCECE Exam Centres||Centre code|
|Other states outside Bihar||40|
Also Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
BCECE Entrance Exam Notification 2021:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE 2021) is state level entrance exam which provide admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture courses in the institutions of the state of Bihar
BCECE Notification 2021:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct BCECE Entrance Exam 2021 in Last week of April 2021. Those who have applied for BCECE Notification will appear for entrance exam.
BCECE Admit Card 2021:
Candidates will get the BCECE admit card through online mode. BCECE 2021 admit card will be released in the third week of April 2021. Candidates must check all the details printed in the admit card. In case of any corrections, contact with the officials immediately.
BCECE Result 2021:
Candidates will be able to check the BCECE 2021 result in the third week of June 2021. Result will be checked only through the website. BCECE score card 2021 will be released after the declaration of result. It will be provided to students in the fourth week of June 2021.
Press Here: BCECE Board Official Website
BCECE 2021 Counselling:
The BCECE counselling process will be organized through online mode. BCECE counselling 2021 will be started in the third week of July 2021. Candidates can participate in the counselling as per their rank.
BCECE Notification 2021 Important Dates:
|Release of application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date of payment through Challan||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date of payment through online mode||1st week of April 2021|
|Editing of Application Form||1st week of April 2021|
|Admit card release||3rd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2021|
|Issue of rank card||4th week of June 2021|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of July 2021|
Go through the official link to get more details about BCECE 2021 Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Students’ Horoscope||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|