BSAUEEE Application Form
Those candidates, who want to get admission in B.Tech/ B.Arch program, have to qualify B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam. To appear in BSAUEEE exam 2018, candidates have to submit BSAUEEE Application Form before the deadline.
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science&Technology conducts to BSAUEEE Entrance Exam in the month of April 2018. Get other details about BSAUEEE Admission such as Eligibility and process of Online Registration etc, through this page.
This Page Includes:
Through this BSAUEEE 2018 entrance exam, aspirants will be able to take admission in engineering programs being offered by B.S. Abdur Rahman University. Follow below listed guidelines to submit BSAUEEE Application Form 2018.
Contenders can read remaining information about B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form from this page, which is well created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
BSAUEEE Application Form
|Name Of University||B.S. AbdurRahman Crescent Institute of|
|Announcement Type||BSAUEEE 2018 Exam|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned Below|
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
Discipline InB.Tech Programs:
|Sr. No.||Discipline Name|
|3||Computer Science Engineering|
|5||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|6||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|7||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|11||Food Bio Technology|
|13||Cancer Bio Technology|
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
BSAUEEE Eligibility Criteria:
- Arch: Should have ten plus two examination passed with at least 50% marks, with subjects English and Mathematics and must have cleared NATA.
- Others: Must be 10+2 passed with at least 50% marks, with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Applying students are required to pay Rs. 750/- as an application fee for B.S. AbdurRahman University Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Fee can be paid either through online mode or offline i.e. Demand Draft, In favor of ‘B.S. AbdurRahman University’, payable at Chennai to the Director (Admissions)
BSAUEEE Admission Process:
Admission will be taken place on the basis of marks scored in B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam followed counseling process.
BSAUEEE Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||50||50|
Overview Of Exam Pattern:
- Exam Type: Online Examination
- Total Marks: 100
- Maximum Ques: 100
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
BSAUEEE Exam Centre:
Check Also: Engineering Exam Calendar
Process To Submit BSAUEEE 2018 Application Form:
- First of all appliers may need to visit the official website of organization which is www.bsauniv.ac.in
- After reaching at official web portal, you can find the link of BSAUEEE 2018.
- Read entire details very carefully from “BSAUEEE Notification”.
- Thereafter, press “Apply Now” link and must fill your Required Detail in BSAUEEE Online Application Form.
- And uploads the digital images of photograph and signature and submit it with-in given time period.
- At last, take a Printout of filled B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science&Technology Application Form for future reference.
BSAUEEE 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||Fourth Week Of January 2018|
|Last Date For The Submission Of Application Form||Second Week of April 2018|
|Availability of BSAUEEE Admit card||Third Week of April 2018|
|Examination Date||Fourth Week of April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam In University Campus||Fourth Week of April 2018|
|Declaration of BSAUEEE 2018 Result||May 2018|
|Counselling Will Commence In||June 2018|
Students can go through this Official Link to know more about BSAUEEE Application Form 2018. Candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates such as BSAUEEE Syllabus, BSAUEEE 2018 Admit Card and BSAUEEE Result etc on your instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|