CA final Course
To become a Chartered Accountant in India, CA Final Course is the last level of ICAI course. From this article, prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com, you will learn about what is CA final Course, CA Final subjects implemented in the new course, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee and other Details.
At this stage, the students are a group of academics minds with detailed information regarding accounting, law, taxation, auditing, international taxation FRA and other aspects of finance.
CA Final Course 2021 Details:
|Name of the course||CA Final|
|Full Form||Chartered Accountant Final Exam|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|CA Final Course Total Cost||₹ 39,800 (CA Final registration fees, examination fees and others|
|CA Final Exam Date||5th July 2021|
|CA Final Eligibility criteria||Cleared both groups of CA Intermediate level, completed 2.5 years of practical training, completed AICITSS training|
|CA Final Registration validity||Valid for 5 years|
|CA Final Examination Date||In the month of May and November|
|Level of the Examination||National|
|Official Website||www.icai.org or icaiexam.icai.org|
CA final Course
CA Final New Course Eligibility:
Here we have given the eligibility criteria for CA Final New Course mentioned below:-
- Candidates must have passed both groups of the CA Intermediate Examination.
- Students should successfully go through Four Weeks of Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS) including courses on Advanced Information Technology & Management Communication Skills all over the last 2 years practical training but before appearing in the CA Final Exams.
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
CA Final New Course Registration:
If you are eligible to register for CA Final Course, have a look on the dates to register for the CA Final 2021.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) open the registration for the final level at any point of a year.
- CA Final Registration Process will be done twice a year in any month before exams. Exams are also conducted twice in a year in the month of May and November 2021. This time May 2021 Exams will be held in the month of July 2021 due to Covid 19 pandemic.
- Candidate needs to register themselves after clearing Intermediate exams.
- To appear in exams, students must complete 3 years of practical training and completion of AICITSS.
Check These CA Final Related Links:
|CA Final Syllabus||Get Details|
|CA Final Time Table||Get Details|
|CA Final Result||Get Details|
Documents Needed for the CA Final Registration Process:
- Attested copy of the proof of Nationality
- Foreigner candidate need to submit the attested copy of proof of special category- SC/ST, OBC.
- Marksheet of Intermediate/ IPCC exams
- AICITSS Certificate
CA Final Course Subjects:
CA Final Group-I Subjects
- Paper-1: Financial Reporting (100 Marks)
- Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management (100 Marks)
- Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
- Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws (100 Marks)
- Part I: Corporate Laws (70 Marks)
- Part II: Economic Laws (30 Marks)
Know More Details On: Chartered Accountant Salary
CA Final Group-II subjects
- Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (100 Marks)
- Paper-6: Elective Paper (100 Marks) (One to be chosen from the list of Elective Papers)
- 6A Risk Management
- 6B Financial Services & Capital Markets
- 6C International Taxation
- 6D Economic Laws
- 6E Global Financial Reporting Standards
- 6F Multi-disciplinary Case Study
- Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation (100 Marks)
- Part I: Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks)
- Part II: International Taxation (30 Marks)
- Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)
- Part I: Goods and Service Tax (75 Marks)
- Part II: Customs & FTP (25 Marks)
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
CA Final 2021 Registration Fees:
- For CA final Course, The fees is about ₹39800, from where you have to pay ₹22000+ ₹14500 at the time of registration and the rest that is ₹3300 at the time of registering for the examination.
- For journals, the subscription charges are free of cost for final students.
- CA Final Examination fees ₹3300 are for both groups and ₹1800 is for a single group.
- Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS) training is divided into two groups that is information technology and soft skills with a fee of ₹7000 and ₹7500 respectively.
CA Final Course Fees Structure 2021:
|Particular||Article ship||Finals||Overseas student|
|CA Final Registration Fees||–||22000||$1000|
|CA Final Examination fees||–||3300||$550|
|CA Final Practical training (AICITSS) fees (7000+7500)||2000||14500||–|
Should Know: Scholarship in India
Students should pay Late Fee of INR 600/- for Centres in India & Kathmandu (US$10 for Overseas Centres).
To collect rest of details regarding CA final Course you need to visit official website given above. Stay tuned with us through this page that is recruitmentresult.com & subscribe to the website using an email address.
If you have any query regarding above provided details, you can comment in below given comment box. We will provide the accurate answer of your query as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Do Toppers Study?||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|Which Career Suit Me?||Latest Recruitments|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|