Comptroller & Auditor General of India is going to publish CAG Recruitment 2019 Notification soon on its official website to fill up vacant Post of Group C. Applications through offline mode are invited against latest CAG Job Openings from willing candidates. Interested applicants can grab this opportunity by applying against CAG Jobs till last date.
Highlights of CAG Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Comptroller & Auditor General of India
- Name of Posts: Group C
- Last Date to Submit CAG Application Form: Updating Soon
- Mode of Hiring: Test / Interview
- Official Website: cag.gov.in
CAG Vacancy Name:
Q1. What Qualification is needed for CAG Notification?
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit for CAG Vacancies?
- The maximum age of the candidates applying for CAG Clerk & Others Group ‘C’ Jobs should not be more than 27 years and not less than 18 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be offered as per norms of Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
Get Here Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Q3. What is Salary Structure for CAG Group C Recruitment?
The candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 19900 – 63200/- (For Clerk Posts) and Rs.29200 – 92300/- (For Auditor & Accountant Posts) per month for CAG Openings.
Q4. What is Mode of Hiring?
The Selection for CAG Clerk & Others Group ‘C’ Recruitment will be based on Field Trial, Fitness Test and Skill Test followed by interview process against CAG Advertisement. Shortlisted candidates after screening of applications will be called for Field Trial.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
Q5. How to Get CAG Recruitment Application Form?
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.cag.gov.in
- Select the “Recruitment Notices” link from “Working with us and for us” section.
- From the next page select appropriate notification link
- Read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility
- After that prepare the application form with required information and attach all the required testimonials
- Now recheck the form again and send it through proper channel before the end date should be reached.
Documents to be attached along with the application:
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificate
- 2 passport size photographs
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
CAG Recruitment Advertisement 2019 Details:
Mr. Rajiv Mehrishi supposed office as the Comptroller and Auditor General of India on 25 September 2017. Mr. Mehrishi is Member of United Nations Board of Auditors and is the Vice-Chair of United Nations Panel of External Auditors.
Comptroller & Auditor General of India is looking for talented and eligible candidates who can fulfill their duties well. Candidates who have required qualification for Clerk & Others Posts can apply for CAG 2019 Recruitment before the end date.
Candidates can subscribe our free email services to get latest updates about Comptroller & Auditor General of India Recruitment. You can also bookmark our web portal by press Ctrl+D option for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|