Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) organizes counselling process for admission of eligible candidates to various UG/PG/Diploma courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, medical etc. After successful submission of Registration Form, merit list will be published at CENTAC official website. Candidates can also check out the cut off online of UG & PG Admission from this page.
CENTAC 2021 Highlights:
|Counselling Authority||Central Admission Committee (CENTAC) Puducherry|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, BSc (MLT), BA LLB, MBBS and BDS (Based on NEET score)|
|Conducted for||Admission to Government institutions in Puducherry|
|Official Address||“The Convenor”|
CENTAC office PEC Campus, Pillaichavady,
Puducherry – 605 014
CENTAC 2021 Important Dates:
|Important events||Tentative date|
|Application form releasing date||May 2021|
|Application form final date||May 2021|
|Due date to submit a hard copy of the application form||June 2021|
|Releasing of merit list||July 2021|
|Begin of counseling||August 2021|
|Counseling for other state candidates begins||August 2021|
CENTAC 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply. French nationals residing in UT of Puducherry will be also eligible to apply.
- Domicile: UT Puducherry candidates must possess domicile certificate.
- The minimum age for admission to MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ B.Sc/ B.V.Sc./ BPT courses should be 17 years.
- The maximum age limit for admission to BPT and B.V.Sc. is 25 years.
- Age limit for B.Tech candidates should not be more than 21 years as on 31st December 2021.
- For admission to LLB/ BA LLB/ B.Pharm/ B.Tech (Lateral Entry) courses, there is no criterion of age limit.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
|MBBS or BDS||10+2 with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology (40 % for OBC/ BCM/ MBC/ EBC/ BT/ SC/ ST candidates)|
|BAMS||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects. Candidates also requires at least 50% marks (45% for OBC/ BCM/ MBC/ EBC/ OPH and 40% marks for SC/ST/BT candidates)|
|B.V.Sc. & AH||H.Sc (10+2) with at least 50% aggregate marks in Biology/Botany/Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.|
|B.A (History, Economics, Philosophy, Tamil, English, French, Social work, Sociology)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board|
|B.Sc. (Bio-technology, Applied Microbiology)||10+2 or equivalent with Biology / Botany / Zoology as one of the subjects|
|B.Com (General, Co-operative Management, Corporative Management, Corporate Secretaryship)||10+2 or equivalent with Accountancy/ Commerce as one of the subjects|
|BBA (General)||H.Sc. (10+2) or equivalent with Mathematics/ Business Mathematics / Commerce as one of the subjects|
|BCA||H.Sc. (10+2) or equivalent Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Computer Science / Computer Applications as one of the subjects|
CENTAC Application Fee (As per previous stats):
Application fees can be paid online through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
|SC/ ST||All other candidates|
|For Professional Courses (UG & PG)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|For PG Courses||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 400/-|
|All other Courses||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 300/-|
How to fill CENTAC Application Form 2021?
Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. centacpuducherry.in Download the application form from there or apply online for it. Enter the necessary details that are asked in the form. Upload or attach the necessary document as per the mode of applying. Pay the requisite amount of fee for completing the registration process.
Documents required while filling up the form:
- Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Residence Certificate (applicable for the govt. quota seats)
- Rural Certificate (only Rural Government Colleges will be considered)
- Certificate in support of the claim for reservation under different categories, viz., Community / Persons with Disability / Freedom Fighter / Ex-serviceman / Meritorious Sports Persons. (For Claiming Reservation benefit)
- Regional Reservation Certificate (Applicable only for Professional Under Graduate and Diploma Courses)
Press Here: CENTAC Official Website
CENTAC 2021 Merit List and Counselling:
Official authority will release the merit list at the official website of CENTAC after successful submission of application forms. Shortlisted candidates will then be take part in the counseling round. Candidates need to give their preference of college and course during the counseling process. Candidates need to bring their original documents for verification at the time of counseling. After seat allotment process, candidates need to complete up the admission formalities.
Check out List of: Documents Required for Counseling
Candidates are advised to go through the above details of CENTAC 2021 Admission process for knowing the eligibility, registration fee etc Individuals can also bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get more latest updates of admission notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Entrance Exam in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||UGC Approved University List|
|List of Fake Universities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Colleges in India||How To Get A College Scholarship|