Central Sector Scholarship
Department of Higher Education of MHRD initiate Central Sector Scholarship for university and college students and it is centrally-funded merit-cum-means scholarship. This scholarship is started with the objective to financially help students who are economically not strong. Every year, Central Sector Scholarship 2022 scheme is expend among 82,000 graduate/PG students. Central Sector Scholarship scheme is given to boys and girls students in equal proportion. Candidates who have selected received an annual scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- for their day-to-day expenses while pursue for higher studies.
In the below section of this page, we provide complete information about Central Sector scheme 2022 for the benefit of candidates such as awards and application process, CSSS scholarship objective, Central Sector Scholarship Last dates, eligibility conditions etc.
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Overview
- Purpose: Provide financial support for pursuing higher education
- Scholarship Type: Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Graduate
- Form type: Online
- Student Form Submission ( Pre/ Post/ MCM/ Top class Schemes): November 2022
- Institute Verification: December 2022
- District / State / Board Verification: December 2022
Central Sector Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship Eligibility:
- The annual family income ceiling from all sources for eligibility under the Scheme is Rs.6.00 lakh. The SC students, who secure admission in the notified institutions, according to the norms prescribed by the respective institutions, are eligible for the scholarship under the scheme to the extent of the number of scholarships allocated to the institutions concerned.
- The scholarship is to be allotted to 1st year students. If the number of scholarships exceed the number of students in 1st year, and then the scholarship can be awarded to 2nd, 3rd & 4th year students.
Know Here: List Of Scholarships
Central Sector Scholarship Amount:
The rate of scholarship is Rs.10000/- per annum at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs. 20000/- per annum at Post-Graduation level.
Students pursuing professional courses, in case, where the duration of course is five (5) years/Integrated course would get Rs. 20000/- per annum in the 4th and 5th year.
CSSS Scholarship Review and Monitoring:
- The progress of implementation of scheme will be reviewed by a Steering like Secretary (SJ&E) – Chairperson, Joint Secretary & Financial Adviser (SJ&E) – Member, Joint Secretary (TA),M/o Tribal Affairs – Member, Joint Secretary, SC Division, M/o SJ&E – Member etc
- The Committee may invite an expert as a special invitee, as and when it deems necessary. The Committee may recommend to the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment about addition or deletion of any institution based on their performance
- The Committee may periodically review the performance of the selected institutes on the basis of the academic results.
Read Now: How To Get A College Scholarship
CSSS Scholarship Scheme:
Within 5 weeks of results of class 12th announcement, all the State boards, CBSE and ICSE have prepared merit list of willing applicants for Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in their respective board examinations.
Way to Fill Central Sector Scholarship Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website and that is www.scholarships.gov.in to fill the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form.
- On home page of official website go to “Central Scheme” section and follow “Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment” and then select “Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students” and hit “Apply” tab.
- Follow “New User/ Register” option and hit the link to Central Sector Scholarship Apply Online.
- Fill the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form with correct details and hit register option.
- Now applicants will get registration ID on a new page.
- Then hit continue button and a Central Sector Scholarship Login page will be visible to you.
- Afterwards enter your registration ID no. and date of birth in Central Sector Scholarship Online Form and select login button.
- After login process, you will receive an OTP on your contact no.
- It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the Karnataka Scholarship Form.
- Check form Central Sector Scholarship Form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Finally download the application and also take the print out of it for future use.
Get Here – Scholarship Government Official Website
Central Sector Scholarship Documents Required
- Bank passbook issued in the name of the applicant for filling bank details
- Aadhaar card number (In case Aadhaar is not yet assigned, alternatives like Aadhaar enrolment ID slip, voter ID card, driving license, PAN, passport etc. can be used
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- Class 12 mark sheet
FAQ’s Related to CSSS
Q – What is central sector scholarship?
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students is an scholarship scheme that is started to provide financial support to students having family income less than Rs.6 lakh per annum, so that they can purse their higher education.
Q – Is it mandatory to have State Domicile while applying for central sector scholarship?
Yes, as the “Application Id” allotted to them will be based on domicile state and once allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Check Out: Scholarship for Engg Students
Central Sector Scholarship 2022
Central Sector Scholarship has been introduced by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Higher Education, and Government of India for College and University Students of SC Category.
CBSE CSSS Scholarship Scheme will be awarded on basis of results of Senior Secondary Exams. Applications through online mode are invited against Central Sector Scholarship of Top Class Education for SC Students from willing candidates.
Stay connected to our web portal for all the latest updates and notification about Central Sector Scholarship 2022
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Top Universities in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|