Chemistry Questions And Answers
Starting your exam preparation in which chemistry is one of the subjects? Well, for your convenience the commonly asked Chemistry Questions And Answers are provided in MCQ quiz format. Aspirants are advised to solve the below given chemistry online practice tests series to analyze their exam preparation.
This Chemistry Quiz will help you to prepare well for your exam as this test is prepared by our one of the best team of recruitmentresult.com To make this test easy we also provided the answers of the questions. So, that you can analyze your performance and score better in your upcoming examination.
Chemistry Questions And Answers
Question 1 Which of the below following is not a type of elements
- Non Metals
Question 2 Which of the below acid is found in lemon?
- Lactic acid
- Tartaric acid
- Marlic acid
- Citric acid
Question 3 Artificial rain is produced by?
- Silver iodide
- Carbon monoxide
- Silver nitrate
- Copper oxide
Also Gave a Test through: Online Chemistry Quiz
Question 4 Which of the following is the most electronegative element?
Question 5 Milk is a—
- None of these
Question 6 Bar is a unit of—
Question 7 Which element is necessary for construction is nuclear reactors?
Question 8 Who is known as father of modern chemistry?
- V. Raman
Also Get Here: General Science Quiz
Question 9 The mass number of an atom is equal to
- The number of nucleons
- The number of neutrons
- The number of protons
- The number of protons and electrons
Question 10 The number of waves in n x 10th Bohr’s orbit are
Question 11 The material which can be deformed permanently by heat and pressure is known as
- Chemical compound
Question 12 Acid reaches with bases to give Salt.
Question 13 Which if the following fuel is has the maximum calorific value?
Start Quiz For: Physics Online Test
Question 14 Ba is the most powerful reducing agent.
Question 15 In Langmuir’s model of adsorption of a gas on a solid surface
- The mass of gas striking a given area of surface is proportional to the pressure of the gas
- The mass of gas striking a given area of surface is independent of the pressure of the gas
- The rate of dissociation of adsorbed molecules from the surface does not depend on the surface covered
- The adsorption at a single site on the surface may involve multiple molecules at the same time
Question 16 Amount of oxalic acid present in a solution can be determined by its titration with KMnO4 solution in the presence of H2SO4. The titration gives unsatisfactory result when carried out in the presence of HCl, because HCl
- Oxidises oxalic acid to carbon dioxide and water
- Reduces permanganate to mn2+
- Gets oxidised by oxalic acid to chlorine
- Furnishes h+ ions in addition to those from oxalic acid
Question 17 A metal, M forms chlorides in its +2 and +4 oxidation states. Which of the following statements about these chlorides is correct?
- MCl2 is more soluble in anhydrous ethanol than MCl4
- MCl2 is more easily hydrolysed than MCl4
- MCl2 is more volatile than MCl4
- MCl2 is more ionic than MCl4
Question 18 Luorobenzene (C6H5F) can be synthesized in the laboratory
- From aniline by diazotisation followed by heating the diazonium salt with HBF4
- By reacting bromobenzene with naf solution
- By heating phenol with HF and KF
- By direct fluorination of benzene with F2 gas
Take a Mock Test For: Biology Questions and Answers
Question 19 The pyrimidine bases present in DNA are
- Cytosine and uracil
- Cytosine and thymine
- Cytosine and adenine
- Cytosine and guanine
Question 20 The isotopes of chlorine with mass number 35 and 37 exist in the ratio of _
- 1 :2
- 2 :3
- 3 : 1
- 3 :4
Aspirants are suggested to analyze your performance carefully and work on your weak section. For any help or query you are free to write us or you can comment in the box given below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Objective Type Questions|
|Logical Reasoning Online Quiz||Aptitude Questions & Answers|
|Current Affairs For Competitive Exams||How to Improve English|