Christ University Admission
Application form for Christ University Admission 2021 has been issued for MBA Course on its official portal. Graduated students can apply for respective course by filling online applications on or before the last date.
Important Dates for MBA Selection Process 2021 (Session – I & II)
- Application Forms available online from 1st November 2020.
- The last date to apply for MBA Session-I is 24/01/2021.
- E-Admit Card for this process will be updated on 26/01/2021 after 10:00 PM.
- Application Forms available online from 26th January 2021.
- The last date to apply for MBA Session-II is 04/04/2021.
- E-Admit Card for this process will be updated on 06/04/2021 after 10:00 PM.
Christ University Admission 2021
Question. What is the educational qualifications requirement?
Ans. Candidates who are willing to fill their Christ University application forms for 2021 admissions are required to have completed their graduation with an aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
Also Check Some Important Links Here:
Question. How can I fill my online application for Christ University Admission?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site of Christ University that is www.christuniversity.in
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Admissions” tab available at the menu bar.
- Press the suitable link for the course of your choice through the next page you are navigated to.
- Go through all the details and tap on the link to “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in the appeared Christ University Application Form and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Also, take print out of the filled in application form for Christ University Admission and send it to the respective address with all the necessary documents.
|Online Applications for Christ University Admission||Details|
|Christ University Official Website Link||Link|
FAQs on Christ University Application Process
Question 1: Where will I find all relevant information pertaining to admissions?
Answer: Admission details are available under Related Links when on the programme of your choice or under the Admissions link on Christ University official website.
Question 2: When I try to apply I always get the message ‘session expired’?
Answer: Please ensure that you are using a stand-alone system and not your smart phone/ android. Also use Mozilla as your browser.
Question 3: Can I apply for more than one programme in the same application?
Answer: No, one student can not apply for more than one programme/course at one time.
Question 4: When will the results of the selection process be declared?
Answer: If the important date section does not state the schedule for results, then results will be issued within 48 hours of completion of the process and the offer of admission will be valid for 3-5 working days.
Know Here: Best Career Opportunities
Question 5: What are the documents I have to send along with my application?
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet
- September MAT
- December MAT
- February MAT 2021 OR GMAT OR CAT OR CMAT 2021 OR ATMA 2021 OR XAT 2021 OR GRE 2021
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Question 6: Where I have to submit my application form offline?
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Bengaluru – 560 029
Also, applicants can submit their application form for Christ University MBA Admission 2021 directly to the below mentioned address along with necessary documents between Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm and on Saturday from 09:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Main Campus,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029
Christ University MBA Admission 2021
Christ University has issued an application form for fresh admissions in the institute to be filled through offline or online mode of application process. Interested candidates can fill and submit their applications for Christ University Admission 2021 through any mode on or before the last date as per the schedule.
Applicants are advised that they must first go through the official notification including all the eligibility and admission details of Christ University. If they meet entire eligibility criteria then they can fill online or offline application forms and submits it in prescribed format with their requisite documents.
Willing contenders must go through some simple instructions to fill their Christ University Application Forms or they can also switch towards the direct official links which are given here on this page which will make easy for the candidates to apply for admissions.
Attain more detailed information regarding Christ University Admission 2021 by visiting its official site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|