Check here list of best CMAT Books for Common Management Admission Test 2020 Exam Preparation. Here on this page we have provided Subject Wise Study Material For CMAT 2020. For getting more details about CMAT Books, you need to have a look at the below segment.
CMAT Books 2020
Best Books For CMAT 2020
Best CMAT Books for Data Interpretation and Quantitative Aptitude:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for the CMAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations by Jaimin Shah
Best CMAT Books for General Awareness:
- General Knowledge by Disha Experts
- General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey
- Manorma Year Book or India Year Book
Best CMAT Books for Language Comprehension:
- The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability by Sujit Kumar
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension by Ajay Singh
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Barron’s Pocket Guide to Vocabulary
Read Also: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Best CMAT Books for Logical Reasoning:
- A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning By R. S. Aggarwal
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
- The Hand On Guide To Analytical Reasoning And Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
Some Other Books for CMAT 2020 Preparation:
- The 3 Edge Advantage Series: CMAT Practice Sets (Old Edition) by Ayush Gupta, Ashwani, Diwakar Sharma, R.K. Behl
- The Complete Reference Manual for CMAT Common Management Admission Test (Old Edition) by S.K. Sinha, S. Satyanarayan, Col. J.S. Rana
- CMAT 15 Practice Sets (Common Management Admission Test) free online mock test
- MBA Solved Papers (CMAT, MAT, IIFT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT) by Gautam Puri
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) Exam Guide Paperback– 2016 by RPH Editorial Board
- CMAT Entrance Guide with 5 Mock Tests by Disha Experts
Press Here For: CMAT Official Link
CMAT Important Links
|CMAT Login||CMAT Syllabus|
|CMAT Admit Card||CMAT|
|How To Prepare For CMAT||CMAT Result|
|CMAT Question Papers||CMAT Answer Key|
|CMAT Cut Off||CMAT Counselling|
|CMAT Exam Pattern||CMAT Mock Test|
How To Prepare For Each Section?
Students, check below listed tips to prepare well for each and every section of CMAT 2020 Exam.
Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation:
- To solve questions of this section, a student should have a thorough command over the basics and proficiency in solving the problems from Time and Distance, Geometry, Numbers, Profit and Loss, Simple equations and Time and Work.
- And, in order to solve Data interpretation, the student must work to develop his calculation speed and efficiency.
- Data Interpretation for an array of exams is a good preference for candidates as it helps you prepare for other exams as well.
- This section consist the topics from arrangements (linear, seating, sequencing and arranging with conditions) to coding.
- The questions that cover most of this section come from Puzzles, Statements and conclusions, Cause and effect, assumptions and conclusions and missing term in the figure.
- So, try to start preparation through above listed CMAT Preparation Books and score well.
Do You Know: How To Find Online Study Material
Verbal Ability/Language comprehension:
- As the name suggest that, it contains questions from Para jumbles, identification of word meaning by choosing correct synonym and antonym, idioms etc.
- The reading comprehension passage is not too long, on the other hand is certainly very important.
- For preparation to this section, reading novels and newspapers is a must for each contender to improve his verbal ability skills.
- In order to flourish in this section, you have to be well updated with the current affairs mainly in business and economics section.
- Students must also have a basic understanding of Science, History, Inventions, Book authors and Indian politics.
- So try to read daily newspapers, especially the business and economy page, also, read a weekly magazine like Frontline or India Today to stay updated.
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking
About CMAT Entrance Exam 2020:
Common Management Admission Test is a national-level admission examination for helping institutions to select appropriate students for admission in all management programmes, which is organized by All India Council for Technical Education.
AICTE was founded in 1945 by the Government of India and its Headquarters in New Delhi. Candidates, who’re going to appear in this exam, start preparation according to above listed CMAT References Books/CMAT Books 2020.
CMAT 2020 Exam contains 100 Questions From Quantitative Aptitude And Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, General Awareness. Each Question Have 4 Marks With Negative Marks so try to choose right option while appearing in Common Management Admission Test.
Above listed Best CMAT Books 2020 will helpful to preparing for CMAT Entrance Exam. So, stay tuned with us on our web portal and gets all latest updates about CMAT Admit Card, CMAT Results etc. Best Of Luck.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On