Coal India Limited Recruitment
Coal India Limited is looking for dedicated & willing candidates to fill up 5500+ vacant Posts of Trade Apprentices/ Chairman and Managing Director through Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can apply online for CIL Recruitment till the last date which is provided below.
Coal India Limited Recruitment Links:
|Coal India Limited Apprentice Recruitment|
|Coal India Limited Apprentice Apply Online||Press Here|
|Coal India Limited Recruitment Notice for Chairman/ DM||Press Here|
|CIL Apply Online Link for Chairman/ DM||Hit Here|
|Coal India Limited Admit Card||Check Here|
|Coal India Limited Result||Get Details|
|Coal India Limited Previous Years Papers||Get Details|
|Coal India Limited Syllabus||Get Details|
|Coal India Limited Official Link||Press Here|
Overview of Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019:
|Conducting Body||Coal India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentices, Chairman and Managing Director|
|Coal India Limited Vacancies||5500+|
|CIL Apply Online Last Date for Trade Apprentices||23-07-2019|
|Coal India Limited Apply Online Last Date for Chairman/ Director||10-07-2019|
Coal India Limited Recruitment
Coal India Limited Vacancy Distribution:
|Posts Name||CIL Vacancy|
|Computer Operator And Programming Assistant||1400|
|Welder (Gas And Electric)||390|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical And Electronic||100|
|Chairman and Managing Director||–|
Q1: What is the Required Qualification for CIL Recruitment 2019?
For Coal India Limited Trade Apprentice Recruitment: The candidates should have passed relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT and also should have passed 8th/10th standard of examination as per the requirement of relevant Trade
For Chairman and Managing Director: Individuals applying for CIL Jobs must have done Graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute. Individuals with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage for Coal India Limited Jobs.
Q2: What is the Age Limit for Coal India Recruitment?
- For Trade Apprentices: The age of candidates should not be less than 16 years in Draughtsman, COPA Stenographer and secretarial assistant trade and 18 years in other trades for CIL Jobs.
- For Chairman and Managing Director: Minimum Age Limit of applicants should be 45 Years and age of superannuation 60 years for Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification.
Q3: How much salary will be given to the Coal India Employees?
|Post Name||Salary of CIL Recruitment|
|Trade Apprentice||The present rate of stipend i.e. 7655/- per month|
|Chairman and Managing Director||Rs. 200000-370000 (IDA)|
Q4: What is the Hiring Process under Coal India limited?
For Trade Apprentice: The provisional list of candidates for one year Apprenticeship Training shall be prepared as per Golt. Reservation Policy and the % of marks obtained in all semesters on merit basis uploaded on Apprenticeship Portal for Coal India Limited Recruitment.
For Chairman and Managing Director: Selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview against Coal India Limited Notification.
Q5: How To Fill Coal India Limited Application Form 2019?
For Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates first visit the official site that is www.apprenticeship.gov.in for Coal India Limited Recruitment Apply Online.
- On home page of official site go to “Apprentice” section and follow “Apprentice Registration” link.
- Coal India Limited Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Thereafter you need to fill complete Coal India Limited Online Form with all required and mandatory details asking in application form.
- After filling complete application form with all correct and mandatory details and upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of Coal India Limited Application Form.
Must Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
For Chairman and Managing Director:
- To apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019, first of all candidates are required to visit pesb.gov.in.
- Now press on “Vacancies Advertised” link that is available under “Vacancies” tab for Coal India Limited Recruitment.
- This will navigate you to new page where you have to press on “Chairman and Managing Director” link present beside “Coal India Limited (CIL)”.
- By pressing the above link, Coal India Limited Notification will appear.
- Candidates can go through Coal India Limited Advertisement and check the eligibility conditions.
- Further eligible candidates can apply online and fill Coal India Limited Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with the same.
- Finally, hit submit tab and send the hard copy of CIL Application Form to the stated address.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen, Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
Coal India Limited Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
In order to fill up 5500+ vacant Posts of Trade Apprentices/ Chairman and Managing Director, Coal India Limited Advertisement has been released online at its official website. Applications through online mode are invited from willing candidates from Coal India Limited Recruitment.
Candidates can fill the online application form against Coal India Limited 2019 Recruitment on or before the last date that is 23-07-2019 for Trade Apprentice and 10-07-2019 for Chairman and Managing Director.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|