Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited invites applications from young and energetic candidates to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2020. Aspirants, who are interested to apply for Trade Apprentices Posts in various disciplines, can apply online to fill 42 vacancies @cpcl.co.in. Before applying towards CPCL Apprentices Recruitment you are advised to go through Advertisement No. CPCL/TA/2020-21 to know the eligibility conditions.
Apply Online For CPCL Recruitment 2020 Notification
Eligible candidates can further apply and fill CPCL Online Application Form with complete details. Filled CPCL Application Form must be submitted through online mode on or before the last date that is 01-11-2020. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more detailed information about CPCL Recruitment 2020 which is well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Trades||Number of Vacancies|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||2|
|Draughtsman – C||4|
|Draughtsman – M||2|
|Back Office Apprentice||17|
|Executive (Human Resource)||8|
|Executive (Computer Science)||9|
|Executive (Finance & Accounts)||4|
|Data Entry Operator||5|
Read Now: Employment News This Week Highlights
Qualification Needed For CPCL Jobs:
Applying candidates for CPCL Recruitment 2020 must go through educational qualification norms that are listed below. You can check the details as per the post you are going to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment.
|Fitter||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Fitter) course.|
|Welder||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Welder) course|
|Electrician||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Electrician) course|
|MMV||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (MMV) course|
|Machinist||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Mechinist) course|
|Turner||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Turner) course|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Mechanic Ref. and AC) course|
|Instrument Mechanic||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course|
|Draughtsman – C||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Draughtsman – C) course|
|Draughtsman – M||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Draughtsman – M) course|
|COPA||Passed 10th class examination and ITI (COPA) course|
|Food Production||Passed 10th class examination and ITI ((Food Production Genl.) course|
|Laboratory Operator||Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology.|
|Attendant Operator||Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology.|
|Back Office Apprentice||Passed any Graduation (Non-Engineering)|
|Executive (Marketing)||MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course).|
|Executive (Human Resource)||MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).|
|Executive (Computer Science)||MCA (3 years full time Course)|
|Executive (Finance & Accounts)||CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.|
|Office Assistant||Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant”.|
|Warehouse Exe.||Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch or relevant”|
|Store Keeper||Passed 12th Class Examination.|
|Data Entry Operator||Passed 12th Class Examination.|
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Criteria Of Age For CPCL Openings:
Age of applying candidates for CPCL Apprentice Recruitment should reside between 18 to 24 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category as mentioned below:
- For SC/ ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- Age Relaxation for PwBD Candidates: Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15 years for SC candidates.
CPCL Recruitment Procedure:
The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. In case more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10th standard shall be considered.
In case the 10th standard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most candidates, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection. The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed candidates and their medically fitness.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Salary Offered For CPCL Job:
Successfully, selected candidates for CPCL 142 Recruitment will be offered amazing amount of remuneration which is mentioned below. Other incentives and benefits may also be offered.
- For Trade Code 1 to 12 – Rs. 8,050/-
- For Trade Code 13 to 20 – Rs. 9,000/-
- For Trade Code 21 & 22 – Rs. 7,000/-
- For Trade Code 23 & 24 – Rs. 3,500/- for first three months (during Basic Training) and Rs. 7,000/- for next twelve months (on the Job Training)
Steps To Fill CPCL Application Form:
- First and foremost step to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2020 is to login to official website that is www.cpcl.co.in.
- Press “People & Career” tab that is given in menu bar and then from drop down list hit on “Recruitment Drive” tab.
- On next page, select “Detailed Advertisement – Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices Under the Apprentices Act, 1961” link.
- Now, CPCL Notification PDF will appear. You can go through detailed CPCL Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill CPCL Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it. Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of CPCL Online Form for future use.
- Starting date of online process: 18-10-2020
- Last date to apply online: 01-11-2020
Grab rest details of CPCL Recruitment 2020 by going through this Official Link. You can also bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com using Ctrl+D to get instant latest and daily updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs in Chennai|