CUCET Application Form 2019
To take admission in any of central universities, candidates can fill CUCET Application Form 2019 before the last date. Students can chec CUCET Online Exam Dates, Eligibility, and CUCET Notification etc from this page. We have also provided the direct link of CUCET Admit Card as it is released now.
CUCET Admit Card – RELEASED
Good News For Students who are appearing in Central Universities Common Entrance Test on 25th & 26th May 2019. CUCET Exam Admit Card has been released on its official website i.e cucetexam.in. Students can download CUCET Hall Ticket through below given direct Link:
Details of CUCET 2019-20:
|University Name||Central Universities|
|Exam name||Central Universities Common Entrance Test|
|Category||CUCET Application Form 2019|
|Online registration opens from||13th March 2019|
|Last date of online registration||20th April 2019|
|CUCET 2019 Admit Card Download||10th May 2019|
|CUCET 2019 Exam||25th & 26th May 2019|
|CUCET 2019 Advertisement||Download Now|
|CUCET General Instructions||Press Here|
|CUCET Login||Press Here|
|CUCET Fee Structure||Read Now|
|CUCET Exam Time Table||Get Here|
|CUCET Test Centers||Check Here|
|CUCET FAQ’s||Download PDF|
|CUCET Official Website||Press Here|
CUCET Application Form 2019
CUCET 2019 Conducted By:
It is jointly organized by below listed 14 central universities, take a look
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Bengaluru Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar
Courses Offered and CUCET Eligibility:
|Programmes||CUCET Eligibility Criteria|
|PG Programmes (M.Sc / M.Pharm / M.A / M.Tech)||Bachelor’s degree|
|M.Phil Programme||Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)|
|Ph. D Programs||M.Phil degree / Master’s degree|
Qualified: UGC / CSIR-JRF / NET or SLET (Equivalent to NET/JRF as per UGC norms) or a holder of Teacher Fellowship
Teacher in a constituent/affiliated college/department of the university & research experience for at least two years
Is an in-service candidate with three years’ experience and has master’s degree with at least 55% of marks (50% for SC / ST / PWD) in the relevant subjects.
|Integrated Programs||10 +2 or equivalent examination|
|UG Programmes||10 +2 examination|
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed 19 years of age as on 1 July, 2017.
|PG Diploma Programmes||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree|
Check More Links Related To CUCET:
|CUCET Syllabus||CUCET Cut Off|
|CUCET Admit Card||CUCET Answer Key|
|CUCET Counselling||CUCET Previous Paper|
CUCET Application Fee:
Following CUCET Test fee will be paid either through online / debit / credit card or Challan. And, For payment through online, no extra charges will be paid by the candidates and therefore students are strongly advised to opt for online mode of payment.
|Category||Online Application & payment through online Mode|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 800 for three PUs|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350 for three PUs|
|Category||Online Application & payment through Challan|
|Total Payment* to be deposited by the Candidate in Bank|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/- (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application fee)|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 400/- (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application fee)|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
CUCET Admission Process:
Admission to any of the available course in university will be done based on their qualifying marks in CUCET Entrance Exam 2019 followed by CUCET Counselling Process.
CUCET Exam Pattern 2019:
- CUCET paper Pattern will comprise of PART A and PART B with the duration of each paper with 2 hours.
- CUCET Question paper will be in English and will consist of 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and each section will have 25 or more questions.
- PART A will be consisted of 25 questions of English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytical skills.
- PART B will be contained 75 MCQs questions and consisted of one / two / three or more sections.
- There is a provision that a candidate will require to answer a set of any three sections (75 questions).
- For Integrated Courses / B.Voc / MBA / MCA / LLB or any other general course (s), only one paper will be conducted which will contain 100 Objective Type Questions.
and Analytical Skills
For CUCET pattern 2019 for Part B (B.Sc, Integrated M.Sc courses) of the paper applicants can refer the table below:
CUCET exam pattern for Integrated MSc courses (Psychology, Geography, Geology, and Economics) can refer the table below:
CUCET Negative Making:
There will be Penalty for Wrong Answer and 01 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
CUCET Exam Centre:
How to fill CUCET Online Application Form 2019?
- Candidates, who have a desire to get admission in one of the ten central universities, can apply for CUCET 2019 by filling the Online Application Form through visiting the CUCET official website i.e cucetexam.in.
- On homepage, hit on CUCET Latest Notification and read entire details very carefully.
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria from CUCET Admission Notification, you need to select “Apply” button from menu bar.
- Go though CUCET Registration process for the three CUCET Courses UG, PG and RP link.
Step 1: CUCET 2019 Registration Process:
Students need to enter the below given details carefully:
- Name of the candidate
- Valid e-mail address
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth and
- Password (make sure that it is of minimum of 6 characters)
After successful registration, candidate will get a mail and message to the respective register mail id and mobile.
Step 2- Fill details in the Application Form
After completing the registration process, candidates need to re-login. Now enter the details:
- Personal details (Father name, Gender, category, Aadhaar number, nationality etc)
- Details of qualifying exams (Name of the board, marks obtained, passing year, percentage, grade, etc)
- Valid GATE Scores (if applicable)
- Address for correspondence
- Exam Centre
- Verification code
Step 3: Upload Photograph & Signature
Applying Contenders need to upload his/ her scanned photograph & signature with required specification.
Step 4- Course Registration
Students need to register for at least three CUCET 2019 courses in UG/PG program from each university.
Step 5- Payment of Application Fees
After filling Online CUCET Registration Form with desired information, Students can go for edit filled application form option if required and go for payment processing online and offline mode.
After that submit it by pressing “Submit” button. Lastly, take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
CUCET Application Form Correction
Candidates can do correction in CUCET 2019 Application Form for a limited time. Candidates who want to edit details need to logging in with the candidate’s login ID and password. No Editing will be allowed in:
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
Once CUCET 2019 application fee has been paid through proper channel, No changes will be allowed to done CUCET online form.
CUCET 2019 Important Dates:
|Activity||CUCET 2019 Application Form Date|
|Commencement of Online Registration||March 13th, 2019|
|Closing Date of CUCET 2019 Apply Online (Extended)||April 20th, 2019|
|Last date to accept the fee (Extended)||April 22nd, 2019|
|Date of Admit Card Upload||May 10th, 2019|
|Examination Date||May 25th & 26th, 2019|
|Answer Key Upload||May 27th, 2019|
|Grievances, if any upto||May 27th – 29th, 2019|
|Corrected Answer Key||June 05th, 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 21st, 2019|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
CUCET Admit Card 2019:
Candidates can get their CUCET 2019 admit card through online mode. Candidates will get it by entering the application number. Candidates can download their CUCET Hall Ticket now from the official website of CUCET. Admit cards will not be send to any candidate by post or any other means.
CUCET 2019 Application Form:
CUCET 2019 Exam will be conducted for undergraduate as well as post graduate courses admissions. As per the CUCET Notification, candidates can do the correction in CUCET Application Form 2019 through online mode by using the registration details.
Aspirants who wish to study Central University they need to qualify the exam for getting admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate & Doctoral Courses. CUCET Score Card is valid for taking admission in UG / Integrated Program / B.Voc, Post Graduate Program and the Research Program respectively in these ten Central Universities.
Students can open this Official Link to download other information regarding CUCET Application Form 2019-20. Keep in touch with us for receiving up to date information about CUCET Exam Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|