Data Analyst Salary in India
The Average Data Analyst Salary in India is Rs 365,428. Data Analyst Salary Per Month in India depends upon the type of organization that you are working for. The company pays bonus to its employees that make them work efficiently and smoothly. Check Data Analyst Starting Pay Scale in India along with Job Profile details from below page.
Data Analyst Salary in India
A data analyst uses data to acquire information about specific topics. This usually starts with the survey process, in which data analysts find survey participants and gather the needed information. Aspirants who want to know Data Analyst Jobs Salary, they can check out the below provided table:
|Salary||Rs 167,005 – Rs 787,268|
|Bonus||Rs 6,032 – Rs 115,415|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 1,939 – Rs 153,193|
|Total Data Analyst Salaries in India||Rs 170,678 – Rs 811,829|
Must Read: Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
Perks to Data Analyst
- Maternity & Paternity Leave: “Three month’s paid maternity leaves, then it can be extended to 3 months more. Paternity leaves are just 3 leaves per child born.”
- Sick Leave: “You get 1.25 day sick leave every month. If you are really sick, you can plan as much as required (max 3 months, in some cases it can be six months, however, doctor’s papers are required.”
- Health Care & Insurance: “1.5 lac each, health insurance for you, your spouse and two children, if you are not married then your parents would be insured. Moreover they also provide accidental insurance of 5 lac for their employees. ESI (Employee State Insurance) for people with salary less than RS.15000 per month.”
Get Here: 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator
Salary of Data Analyst in India As Per Organization
Top firms in India have a lot of demand for budding analysts. In India today, you will find anywhere between 500 to 800 analysts from 10,000 employees. The size of the analytics market in India is worth a whopping $375 million.
Check out the below provided table to get details of Data analyst job description and Data Analyst Pay Scale in India:
|Company Name||Data Analyst Job Salary (In Rs.)|
|Tata Consultancy Services||4,84,300 per year|
|LatentView Analytics||4,66,780 per year|
|GlobalLogic||1,95,362 per year|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions||4,57,106 per year|
|Data Analyst Salary in Accenture||5,84,713 per year|
|Mu Sigma||4,57,554 per year|
|Zen3 Info Solutions||16,596 monthly|
|Deloitte||5,18,433 per year|
|Exl Service||5,08,327 per year|
|Snapdeal||7,35,440 per year|
|MSCI||6,59,165 per year|
|Fractal Analytics||5,75,332 per year|
|The Smart Cube||5,26,085 per year|
|Morningstar||2,93,762 per year|
|IBM||5,16,400 per year|
|Google Data Analyst Salary||3,92,437 per year|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions||29,758 monthly|
You Can Calculate Here: TDS on Salary
Various Data Analyst Jobs Salary In India
Big Data Analyst Salary
Average salary for big data analyst in India in the non-managerial role is 8.5 lakhs INR, whilst managers can earn an average of whopping 16 lakhs.
- Fractal Analytics: 572k – 626k
- Capgemini Consulting: 376k – 411k
- AIG: 382k -412k
Senior Data Analyst Salary
A Senior Data Analyst earns an average salary of Rs 506,767 per year. Skills that are associated with High Pay For This Job are Statistical Analysis, Data Modeling, Tableau Software, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Microsoft SQL Server.
Junior Data Analyst Salary
The average pay for an Entry-Level Junior Data Analyst is $49,263 per year.
Data Analyst Job Profile in India:
- Importing/Collecting, cleaning, converting and analyzing the data for the purpose of find insights and making conclusions.
- Presenting data in graphs, charts, tables, etc and designing and developing relational databases for collecting data.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on data mining products, protocols, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Monitor the performance of data mining system and if there are any issues then respond to the same.
- Keep a track of trends, patterns and correlation in case of complex data sets.
- Prepare concise data reports and data visualizations for the management that will help in decision making process.
- Work closely with the IT team and data scientists to determine and achieve the organizational goals.
- Assist the data scientist in development of new analytical tools and methods as and when required.
- Create data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones as needed for analysis.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Data Analyst Salary in India 2019:
The Data Analyst Salary in India depends on the skills. More skilled is person, more will be his/her salary. The post graduates applying for data analyst will get salary depending upon their subjects they studied in their masters as well as skills. Data analyst salary with master degree can only be defined by their skills.
Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years of experience. The highest paying skills associated with this job are SAS, Data Modeling, R, Big Data Analytics, and Statistical Analysis. Check Data Analyst Starting Salary in India from here.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Companies To Work For In India||Planning To Change Current Job|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|