DAVV CET Counselling
Registration Procedure for DAVV CET Counselling 2020 will be starting soon for admission in Type-I programmes. Admission to Groups A1, A2, B1 and B2 will be done on the basis of merit of marks of qualifying exam. Without applying for registration, merit list will not be prepared and candidate will not be able to appear DAVV Counselling.
Check DAVV CET Counselling Dates, Indore Seat Allotment Status and Schedule from this page. Counseling procedure will be started soon. If still there are vacant seats, then candidates will be called for subsequent phases, whose schedule will be announced later on.
DAVV CET Counselling 2020 Overview:
|DAVV CET 2020 Counselling|
|Exam Name||DAVV CET|
|Exam for Course Level||All Levels|
|Test Duration||2 Hours|
DAVV CET Counselling
DAVV Counselling 2020 – Process
- Candidates need to register first for the counseling process by paying required amount of fees.
- Counseling will be done in offline mode at Indore and it may be likely conducting at University Auditorium, Khandwa Road Campus.
- Information given at the time of filling online application form will be verified with the original documents by the University, so it is necessary to bring required documents at the venue.
- DAVV Counselling schedule will be on the basis of marks secured by candidates in different categories.
- After allotment of seats, selected participants need to pay the admission fees to secure their seats.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
DAVV CET Counselling Fees:
- Candidates appearing in CET Counselling of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore for Type- I Programme are required to bring a DD of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) in favor of “Registrar (Self Finance) others” payable at Indore on the day of counselling.
- Remaining Fees will be paid within three days of admission, other admission will be automatically cancelled.
Refund of Fee
If any candidate wants to cancel the admission before the last day of counselling, then their fee will be refunded after deduction of Rs.1000/-. After cancellation of admission form, submitted documents will be collected by the candidate.
- If seat of reserved category is vacant at the last day of counselling, then vacant seats will be converted to unreserved category.
- If there is tie in the rank, then candidates having higher marks of qualifying exam will be considered and if the result is not declared, then older candidate’s age will be taken into consideration.
- For confirmation of seat, candidate need to bring a demand draft of Rs.10,000/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, DAVV, Indore at the time of DAVV Counselling.
DAVV Seat Allotment:
- Log in to check their DAVV CET Seat Allotment.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit list, category and availability of the seats
- Print out of the Allotment Letter required
- Required to pay counselling fee to reserve the seat
- Have to pay Admission Fees in prescribed mode
- E-challan must be downloaded and printed and will be confirmed two days after payment is done
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission
Check Related Links
|DAVV Result||Get Here|
|DAVV Time Table||Get Here|
|DAVV Admit Card||Get Here|
|DAVV Syllabus||Get Here|
|DAVV Admission||Get Here|
What documents are required to attend DAVV CET Counselling 2020?
- 3 Photographs
- Admit Card
- CET-2020 Result
- Qualified Exam Mark Sheet– Original +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Proof of Age
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (excluding creamy layer
- Income Certificate (excluding creamy layer
- K. Migrant/J.K. Resident Certificate
- P. Domicile Certificate
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable)
- Candidates who will be admitted on undertaking will have to produce final result (in case of result not declared at the time of first counseling) else admission will automatically be cancelled
DAV CET Indore Counselling Process:
- Document verification
- Counseling registration form
- Choice filling
- Seat allotment
You Can Also Check: Documents Required For Counseling
FAQs Regarding Selection Process through DAVV CET:
Q1. How can I register for DAVV CET Application Form?
Ans. The registration can be done using the official website.
Q2. Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for DAVV CET?
Ans. The hall ticket and admit card for DAVV CET are the same.
Q3. Where can I report mistakes in my DAVV CET admit card?
Ans. We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in yourhall ticket.
DAVV CET Counselling Schedule
|DAVV CET Events||DAVV CET dates (tentative)|
|Registration for DAVV CET counselling||September last week, 2020|
|Last date to register||October first week, 2020|
|Publication of group-wise merit list||October second week, 2020|
|DAVV CET counselling||October third week, 2020|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
DAVV Admission 2020:
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore conducts Common Entrance Test every year to provide admission to eligible and interested candidates for various UG/PG course in the institute. Admission is given under basic circumstances and on the basis of some selection stages decided by the organization.
You May Also Search For:
- DAVV CET Counselling Result
- DAVV Non CET Counselling
- DAVV CET Counselling Date
- DAVV CET Counselling Registration Form
- DAVV CET Counselling Merit List
- DAVV CET 1st Counselling List
- DAVV CET Counselling Procedure
- DAVV CET Second Round Counselling
Bookmark Us using Ctrl+D for more updates related to DAVV CET Counselling 2020 or participants may also visit official website of the institute on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Colleges in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|List of Fake Universities||Scholarship in India|