Delhi Ration Card
Here on this page, we have discussed about Delhi Ration Card Status. Citizen of Delhi may know how to get e-Ration Card or how to track the Delhi Ration Card Application Status. Application Process for Delhi Ration Card is done via online mode through its official website.
Delhi Ration Card
Delhi Ration Card Eligibility:
|BPL||Ration card is provided to people (below the poverty line).|
|APL||Ration card is given to people (above the poverty line) and below the medium class.|
|AAY||This ration card is given under the Antyodaya Yojana and for people who are weaker than other class of people financially.|
|AY||People under the Annapurna Yojana are given this ration card and will be permitted to 10kg of rice every month at no cost. The person should be above the age of 65 and have no source of income.|
How to Apply for Delhi Ration Card?
- To apply online for Delhi Ration Card you are required to visit official website that is nfs.delhi.gov.in
- Now, registered candidates can press “Login” tab that is available in right side.
- Those who are not registered they have to first make themselves registered.
- Further, you are required to enter the login details in the space provided.
- When all asked details are filled properly then press “Login” tab.
- Further fill Delhi Ration Card Registration Form with complete details.
- Also, you need to attach the document type, which will be your Aadhar card and Voter ID card.
- Enter your number and submit the CAPTCHA code.
- Once all details are filled hit submit tab to submit the details.
- After that, the registration form will open, in which you will have to fill your full details and finally put a photo.
- Both the Aadhar card and the information that is filled up should be identical. Otherwise, there may be a problem at the time of application.
- After completing online registration you can apply for other documents besides Delhi Ration Card.
Documents Required to apply for Delhi Ration Card:
To apply Delhi Ration Card through online or offline application, candidates needs to submit the following documents/ certificates:
- Passport size photo of each family member attested by a Gazette Officer
- Telephone Bill
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bills
- House rent receipt
|Form to Modify Details in Ration Card||Download|
|Application Form for NFSA||Download|
Free ration for the coming 2 months to the holders of Ration Card
On 4th May 2021, A video conferencing was done by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal. He has taken two most important decisions in this video conference. The first decision taken by the CM is for auto taxi drivers, in which financial assistance of ₹ 5000 will be granted to auto taxi drivers while on the other hand, the second decision has been taken by the CM due to COVID Pandemic. The decision is for 72 lakh ration card holders of Delhi. All the 72 lakh Delhi Ration Card Holders will be granted free ration by the Government of Delhi.
How to Download Delhi E-Ration Card Online?
- To download your E-Ration Card in Delhi you need to login to nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Then press “Get e-Ration Card” link that is available in right side under “Citizen’s Corner” section.
- By pressing said link a new page will appear which will look like below image.
- You need to enter the asked details correctly in the space provided.
- Once all asked details are proper filled hit “Continue” tab.
- After submitting all the details, you will get an OTP in your registered mobile number.
- You have to submit the OTP along with an Aadhaar number of any family member.
- Now you will able to download Delhi E-Ration Card in PDF format.
- Also, you can take a printout of Delhi Ration Card as it will be useful in future.
Press Here: Form for Downloading and Printing e-Ration Card
Press Here For: Delhi Ration Card Official Website
How to Track Delhi Ration Card Application Status?
- To track the status of Delhi Ration Card visit official website that is nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Follow “Citizen’s Corner” section that is available in right side.
- Under that you need to press “Track Food Security Application” link.
- By pressing it, a page will appear which will look like below image.
- On appeared page fill the asked details in the space provided.
- When all details are properly filled press “Search” button.
- Now, you will be able to see the status of your Delhi Ration Card application.
Press Here: View Your Ration Card Details
How to Update New Mobile Number & Change Mobile Number in Delhi Ration Card?
- If you want to update or change your mobile number in Delhi E-Ration Card then you need to login to nfs.delhi.gov.in
- Further follow “Citizen’s Corner” section that is available in right side.
- After that, you need to press “Register/Change of Mobile No.” link which is available under “Citizen’s Corner” section.
- Now, on appeared page image as shown below will appear.
- You can enter the asked details in the space provided.
- Once all information is filled press “Save” button.
- Further, you changes will be updated within 15 working days.
Read Also: How To Apply Online For PAN Card
Information Regarding Delhi Ration Card:
सरकार द्वारा देश की जनता को उसकी वार्षिक आय के आधार पर APL/BPL/AAY वर्गों में विभाजित किया जाता है। इस आधार पर गरीबी रेखा से नीचे ( BPL) परिवार जिनकी आय वार्षिक 1 लाख से कम हो और जिनका कोई निश्चित आय का साधन नहीं होता है। इन परिवारों की मूलभूत आवश्यकता गेंहू , चावल, केरोसिन आयल, चीनी आदि की पूर्ति हेतु राशन कार्ड के आधार पर सस्ते दामों में राशन उपलब्ध कराया जाता है।
Know Here: How to Change Address in Ration Card
अब डिजिटल इंडिया के दौर में सभी सरकारी योजना के लिए आवेदन करने की सुविधा ऑनलाइन कर दी गयी है। दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री द्वारा राशन कार्ड से दी जाने वाली सुविधाओं में कई नए बदलाव किये गए हैं। आइये जाने इस लेख के माध्यम से दिल्ली राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने राशन कार्ड लिस्ट में नाम ऑनलाइन देखने तथा राशन कार्ड से सम्बंधित अन्य जानकारियों के विषय में|
Category Wise Supply of Commodity:
|Rice||AAY||10 Kg/Per Card|
|AAY||1.5 Kg/Per Card|
|Sugar||AAY||1 Kg/Per Card|
|Wheat||AAY||25 Kg/Per Card|
|AAY||6 Kg/Per Card|
Procedure to file Grievance:
- Logon to the official website of Public Grievance Monitoring System Delhi i.e pgms.delhi.gov.in/home1.aspx.
- From home page, hit on Lodge your Grievance link.
- Afterwards, Grievance Form will be available in front of you.
- Fill all relevant details asked in this grace form like name, mobile number, email id, pin code etc.
- After entering the relevant details, hit on submit button.
- Now, you will be able to register your grievance.
Procedure to check Grievance Status:
- First of all, visit the official website of Public Grievance Monitoring System Delhi that is pgms.delhi.gov.in/home1.aspx.
- Just in few seconds, home page will be opened in front of you.
- From home page, press on View Status of your Grievance link.
- Then a form will be displayed in front of you.
- Enter your Grievance Number and Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- After pressing submit tab, your Grievance Status will be available in front of your computer screen.
Delhi Temporary Ration Card!!!
Under the lockdown period, citizens of Delhi can apply for the Temporary ration card. The temporary ration card will be issued by the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs. Due to the ongoing worse condition of COVID-19, Government of India has announced the subsidy scheme under which citizens will get wheat at Rs 2/kg and rice at Rs 3/Kg for the next three months.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Ration Card in Delhi:
Question 1: What is the time required for creating of new ration card?
Answer: The new ration card will be issued within 15 days after the successful verification of the documents.
Question 2: What are the documents required for a ration card?
Answer: The documents required to apply for a New Delhi Ration Card:-
- Pan Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
Question 3: What is the official website of the Department of Food, Delhi Government to apply for the Delhi Ration Card?
Answer: To apply for the ration card, appliers must reach official website i.e. www.nfs.delhi.gov.in to download the application form.
Question 4: If anyone does not hold a Delhi Ration Card, then he/she is liable to get subsidized food?
Answer: The Government of Delhi has announced a particular scheme to provide subsidized food grains and essentials commodities for the people of the city who do not hold a ration card.
Question 5: What is the Delhi Ration Card Helpline Number?
Answer: Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Tel No.: 011 – 23378759
Helpline Number – 1800 – 11 – 0841
Official Email id: email@example.com
Final and Important Note:
Complete details of Delhi Ration Card are well furnished in this page. Hope the provided information related to Delhi e-Ration Card is useful for you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP Ration Card||Tamilnadu Ration Card|
|Odisha Ration Card||West Bengal Ration Card|
|Jharkhand Ration Card||Rajasthan Ration Card|
|Kerala Ration Card||UP Ration Card|
|Telangana Ration Card||Gujarat Ration Card|
|Latest Current Affairs||Assam Ration Card|