Direction Sense Test Tricks
Direction based questions are asked in various SSC, Banking and other exams. It is one of the easiest topics to score in most of the competitive Exams. The main aim of this test is to check your mental ability. To solve the direction angle based questions first you need to make a sketch of the data provided. Here on this page we have provided you important Direction Sense Test Tricks and Shortcut to solve direction based questions in short duration.
What is Direction?
It is a measurement of position of one object/body with respect to another object/body.
Direction Sense Test Tricks
Basic Shortcut Tricks to Solve Direction Sense Test Questions
- Main Direction – North, South, East, West
- Cardinal Direction – North-East, North-West, South-East, South-West
- In fact, this is a truth that sun rises in the East and goes down in the West.
- At the time of sunrise, if a man stands facing the east, his shadow will be towards the west.
- At the time of sunset, the shadow of an object is always in the east.
- If a man stands facing the North, at the time of sunrise his shadow will be towards his left and at the time of sunset, it will be towards his right.
- At 12:00 noon, the rays of the sun are vertically downward hence there will be no shadow.
Concept of Turn
Right turn = Clockwise turn
Left turn = Anticlockwise turn
Rotation of Angles
Important Points to Keep In Mind In Left Right Movement:
- यदि हमारा मुख उत्तर की ओर है, तो बाएं मुड़ने के बाद हमारा मुख पश्चिम की ओर होगा, जबकि दाएं मुड़ने के बाद यह पूर्व की ओर होगा।
- यदि हमारा मुख दक्षिण की ओर है, तो बाएं मुड़ने के बाद हमारा मुख पूर्व की ओर होगा और दाएं मुड़ने के बाद यह पश्चिम की ओर होगा।
- यदि हमारा चेहरा पूर्व की ओर है, तो बाएं मोड़ के बाद हमारा चेहरा उत्तर की ओर होगा और दाएं मुड़ने के बाद यह दक्षिण की ओर होगा।
- यदि हमारा चेहरा पश्चिम की ओर है, तो बाएं मोड़ के बाद हमारा चेहरा दक्षिण की ओर होगा और दाएं मुड़ने के बाद यह उत्तर की ओर होगा।
Check Here – How to Prepare Reasoning for Competitive Exams
- To remember four main directions, always remember the word ‘NEWS.’
- Draw four lines and write all directions on each edge of it same.
- Think the ‘you’ are standing at all arrow head facing outward from centre.
- Read the statement line by line.
- Move yourself as per statement asked and prepare a diagram as per line by line statement.
- Show, check and verify the direction of you from starting point.
Example: Early morning after sunrise, Rajesh was standing in front of his house in such a way that his shadow as falling exactly behind him. He starts walking straight and walks 5 m. He turns to his left and walks 2 m and again turning to his left walks 2m. Now in which direction is he from his starting point?
The shadow of Rajesh was falling exactly behind him. So, he was facing towards East. Diagram clearly shows that Rajesh was in North-East with reference to the starting point.
Example: I am facing East. Turning to the right I go 20 m, then turning to the left I go 20 m and turning to the right I go 20 m, then again turning to the right I go 40 m and then again I go 40 m to the right. In which direction am I from my original position?
Also Check – How to Prepare For Written Examination
Example: A starts and walks towards south, he then turns to his right and walks 5 km, then again turn left and walks 3 km and then again turn left and walks 5 km. In which direction is he from the starting point?
Example: A man is facing North-West. He turns 90° in the clockwise direction and then 135° in the anticlockwise direction. In which direction is he facing now?
Download PDF – Direction Sense Test Tricks and Shortcut
उम्मीदवार ऊपर दिए गए महत्वपूर्ण Direction Sense Test Tricks का उपयोग करके प्रतियोगी परीक्षा की तैयारी शुरू कर सकते हैं और परीक्षा में सेंध लगाने की संभावना बढ़ा सकते हैं।
Candidates can visit our website – recruitmentresult.com for more updated information about Direction Sense Test Tricks and shortcut or you may also bookmark our site by pressing Ctrl+D key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Coding Decoding Tricks||Calendar Tricks|
|Blood Relations Tricks||Clock Reasoning Tricks|