DNB CET 2021
National Board of Examination is going to release notification for DNB CET 2021 Application Form for admission in DNB post graduate courses. Candidates who are going to appear for DNB CET Exam must check the Eligibility from here.
DNB CET 2021 Application Form is available on the official website of National Board of Examination. Last date to fill the Application Form is given below. Candidates must register themselves for DNB CET Entrance Exam before last date.
DNB CET Exam 2021
Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test is conducted twice in a year that is January and June Session. DNB PDCET 2021 entrance exam for the January session is going to be conducted in the month of December 2020 and the result for the same will be declared soon.
Candidates can collect further information about the Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of the recruitmentresult.com
DNB CET 2021
DNB CET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||DNB CET 2021|
|Full Form||Diplomate of National Board -Centralized Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Courses offered||Post Graduate Courses in modern Medicine|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
DNB CET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants, who are applying for DNB CET Exam, must have MBBS and MD/MS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Those contenders are appearing in possession of postgraduate medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates, they can eligible to apply for this test.
- Appliers should have completed their 3 years of rotatory training.
- Participants must be registered with M.C.I./State Medical Council and proof must be furnished at the time of counselling.
Check Here: Medical Entrance Exams in India
Application Fee for DNB CET Admission:
- Contenders, who want to be the part of DNB CET, have to pay an amount of fee of Rs.4500/- .
- Fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
DNB CET Exam Pattern 2021:
The exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Type Questions will be asked in the exam
- Total Questions: There are 180 questions which will be asked in the question paper
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be published in English language only
- Duration: The examination will be of 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, 4 marks will be given to the candidates
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answer
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Pediatric Specialties (For Neonatology)||180|
Read Now: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to fill DNB CET Application Form 2021
Step 1: Registration
- For the purpose of registration, candidates are required to visit the official website of National Board Of Examinations (NBE) that is www.cet.natboard.edu.in.
- From the homepage, you have to choose suitable link for application form.
- Now, fill in all the basic details like mentioned below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s DOB (dd/mm/ yyyy format)
- Candidate’s Mobile No. (10 digits)
- Candidate’s E-Mail ID
- Year of Passing (10th, 12th, graduation)
- Guardian’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ Others)
- Aadhaar No
- Then, press on submit button for confirmation that you will receive on your registered email address and log in with the registered e-mail and password.
Step 2: Application Form
- After logon to the official website, you need to tap on the link DNB CET 2021 application form.
- Now, fill the form with genuine and valid personal details (name, gender, date of birth, religion, etc.) along with the educational details.
- When the form has filled, check once again and press “Submit” button.
- Appliers are advised to do note down the application ID for future reference.
- You must choose a security question as per their wish which they have to remember till the end of this process.
- Finally, save it a form on desktop and take a print of the application form.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
- Before submitting the form, must upload passport size photograph, signature and all the educational documents with filled form.
- System will not accept the documents if the resolution is not as per the guidelines.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
- Application fees will be accepted via online payment gateway (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking). Moreover, the fees are not refundable
- Do take a printout of the displayed confirmation page as a proof for future.
Apply Here: DNB CET Application Form
DNB CET Important Dates:
For January 2021 session
|Online registration||First week of November 2020|
|Closing date||Last week of November 2020|
|Exam Date||Third week of December 2020|
|Result Declaration||Third week of January 2020|
For July 2021 session
|Event||July Session (Tentative)|
|Online registration||Second week of May 2020|
|Closing date||Last week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||Last week of June 2020|
|Result Declaration||Last week of July 2020|
DNB CET Admit Card:
After the completion of registration schedule, candidates may download their DNB CET Exam Hall Ticket through online mode. Applicants can take a print out of the admit card and paste the photograph in the given space. Contenders are suggested that must bring the DNB CET 2021 Admit Card along with one ID proof on the examination day. Contenders must carry the given below documents with themon the day of the exam:
- The printed copy of Admit card with a photo posted on it.
- Photocopy of permanent or provisional SMC/MCI registration.
- Anyone of the ID proof (Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (with photograph).
DNB CET Result 2021:
DNB PDCET 2021 Result (For January Session) will be Declared soon. Contenders, who will be given this exam, they can check their DNB CET 2021 Results. The minimum qualifying marks for general category is 50% above, 40% and above for SC/ST/OBC and for Person with the disability, it will be 45% and above. The validity of the result will be only for the current admission session i.e. June 2021 session only.
DNB CET Counselling 2021:
Those applicants will be qualified in exam, must appear in counseling for allocation of seats on merit cum choice basis. After conducting exam, NBE will organize centralized counselling for both exams which will be based on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in DNB CET.
Documents Required during Counselling:
Candidates should bring the given documents in original along with self-attested photocopies:
- Rank Letter
- MBBS Degree certificate
- DNB, MD/MS Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate (If applicable)
- Permanent Registration certificate
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of declaration of result
- Proof of training completion
- Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued.
- Any other relevant certificate or document.
To know the other details about the DNB CET 2021, you can go through the Official Link. For more updates about the same you can visit the Facebook and Whatsapp page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|DNB PDCET Notification||Best Career Opportunities|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|List Of Fake Universities||Scholarship in India|