DRDO MTS Syllabus
Defence Research and Development Organization organizes CEPTAM Tier 1, 2 exam to hire aspirants for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) vacant posts. Applied candidates can now Download DRDO MTS Syllabus 2021 PDF of CBT Tier – 1 and 2 with detailed exam pattern from here before attending the examination.
DRDO MTS 2021 CEPTAM Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Examiner||Centre For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)|
|DRDO MTS Recruitment Exam Date||Tier I||To Be Announced|
|Tier-II||To Be Announced|
DRDO Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern 2021:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be there for both Tier-I and Tier-II.
- Objective type-multiple choice questions will be asked up in Tier-I and Tier-II .
- No negative marking for incorrect answer will be there.
- The language of question paper will be Hindi and English.
- Duration of Exam of Tier 1 is 90 minutes and for Tier 2 is also 90 minutes.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|CBT – Tier 1 (Screening)|
|General Intelligence& Reasoning Ability||35||35|
|Quantitative Aptitude& Numerical Ability||35||35|
|CBT – Tier 2 (Final Selection)|
Read About: DRDO Full Form
DRDO MTS Syllabus
DRDO MTS Syllabus: General Intelligence
- Problem Solving
- Spatial Orientation
- Similarities & Differences.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Diagram Series.
- Figural Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic number series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding & Decoding etc.
- Seating Arrangement.
DRDO MTS Syllabus: General Awareness/Science
- Current Events – National & International.(6 months prior to exam).
- General Polity.
- Important Dates.
- Budget and Five year plan.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian Constitution.
- Famous Personalities.
- Science & Technology etc.
- General Science up to 10th Standard.
- Biology etc
DRDO MTS Syllabus: Quantitative Aptitude/General Maths
- Averages & Percentages,
- Roots, Indices, Surds,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Profit & Loss,
- Algebraic Formulae,
- Linear & Quadratic Equations,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Mixtures & Alligations,
- Time, Speed & Distance,
- Work Related Problems,
- Pipes & Cisterns,
- Geometry: Lines, Angles & Triangles, Polygons,
- Circles & Mensuration,
- Permutations & Combinations,
- Integration and Differentiation.
DRDO MTS Syllabus: General English
- Comprehension Passage.
- Usage of Words.
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Error.
- Cloze test.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Phrases etc.
Do You Know? How to Prepare for English
DRDO MTS Selection Process:
- To get recruited under Multi-Tasking Staff post in DRDO, candidates need to go through two phases i.e. Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection).
- The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/ESM/OBC category candidates and for SC/ST category candidates, the qualifying marks would be minimum 35%.
- The Final Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance of the candidates in Tier-II Exam.
From Here: DRDO MTS Syllabus PDF Download
Question: Is there any negative marking in DRDO MTS Examination?
Answer: No, negative marking is not there for incorrect answers in DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff Exam.
Question: Does Exam Pattern is also helpful with DRDO Syllabus?
Answer: Yes, with the help of exam pattern, applicants will be able to know about the number of questions, subject included and their marking scheme. With the help of syllabus, candidates will be able to know about the topics included in the subjects.
Press Here: DRDO Official Website
The details mentioned on this page about DRDO MTS Syllabus 2021 is well written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com For getting more updates regarding DRDO, candidates must bookmark our site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DRDO Salary||DRDO Syllabus|
|DRDO Previous Papers||DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus|
|Aptitude Questions & Answers||How Do Toppers Study?|