Elitmus Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for pH Written Test can check Latest Elitmus Exam Pattern from this page and commence their exam preparation. As Elitmus Test Pattern give details regarding time duration, Branch-Wise (CSE, EEE, ECE) scheme of marks, exam mode, etc. So, check Elitmus Paper Pattern for better preparation.
Overview of Elitmus 2020 Exam:
|Examination Name||Elitmus PH Test (Hiring Potential Test)|
|Purpose of Examination||To Recruit Entry-Level Professionals|
|Examination date||till 28-06-2020|
Elitmus Exam Pattern
Elitmus Exam Pattern 2020:
- Elitmus test contains 60 questions.
- Every section of this test consists of 20 questions.
- Time duration of paper is of 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- Each question carries 10 marks in all the sections.
Elitmus Exam Percentile
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Syllabus for Problem Solving Section of Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Verbal Ability Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||60-100 marks = 60-90 percentile|
Elitmus Negative Marking Scheme:
- According to Elitmus Exam Pattern, if candidates mark 25% of wrong answers, then 1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- From every 12 questions, if 3 questions are marked wrong and 9 are correct then there is no provision of any negative marking.
- If you will attempt 12 questions from which 8 questions are right and 4 are wrong, then there is a provision of Negative Marking for 4th question.
|Percentage of Wrongly Answered Questions||Marks will be Reduced|
|More than 25% questions wrong||1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer|
|More than 1/4th of total questions wrong||Negative marking will be there|
More Links Related to Elitmus
|Elitmus Exam Notification||Check|
|Elitmus Online Mock Tests||Check|
|Elitmus Sample Papers||Check|
|How To Prepare For Elitmus||Check|
|Hiring Potential Test (pH Test)|
Information for test takers
|Upcoming Test Dates||Press|
Elitmus Exam Centers:
Tips to Prepare for Elitmus Exam 2020
- Collect Elitmus Sample Papers or Previous Year Question Papers.
- Check Elitmus Exam Dates and Elitmus Test Centres List.
- Go through updated Elitmus 2020 Syllabus for your branch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical, Civil etc).
- Practice Elitmus online mock tests.
Elitmus PH Test:
Through this exam, candidates will get job in the field of IT industry. ELitmus Employability Test is a pen & paper based aptitude test which has three sections – quantitative aptitude, verbal ability & Data Interpretation and Reasoning. After conducting this exam, organization call test-takers for interview on the basis of score in PH Test.
Jobs through Elitmus Exam:
Those contenders who will be able to crack the test will get placed in best reputed companies as Technical Trainee, Software Engineer, Credit Analyst, Business Associate, Software Associate and many others. The complete Elitmus Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020 is given above by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and start your exam preparation.
If you want to know more about Elitmus Exam Pattern 2020, then you can visit the Official Link given above. Also from this page, clear your queries about Elitmus Marking Scheme / Elitmus Marks (if any).
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Best Study Apps for Students|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Written Exam Techniques|