FCI Admit Card
Get direct link for FCI Admit Card 2019 download zone wise! Steno Grade II, Typist Skill Test is scheduled on 24th, 25th, 27th, 29th, 30th & 31st August 2019 for which call letter is available now.
Direct Link for FCI Steno Grade II, Typist Skill Test August Admit Card 2019:
|FCI Steno Grade II, Typist|
Skill Test Admit Card
|FCI Steno Grade II, Typist Skill|
Test Admit Card August 2019
|FCI Steno Grade II, Typist Skill August||FCI Steno Grade II, Typist Skill August Date 2019|
|FCI Official Link||Press Here|
FCI Steno Grade II, Typist Skill Test Schedule 2019:
|Zone||Steno Grade II (Dates)||Typist (Hindi) (Exam Dates)|
|East||24th & 25th August 2019||31st August 2019|
|West||27th August 2019||27th August 2019|
|North East||29th August 2019||30th August 2019|
|South||31st August 2019||31st August 2019|
|North||Shall be announced soon|
Download FCI Steno Grade II, Typist Skill Test August Call Letter 2019:
Food Corporation of India has issued FCI Steno Grade II, Typist Skill Test August Admit Card 2019 now. To access call letter, provide roll number & registration number details.
Update for FCI Steno Grade II, Typist Skill Test August 2019:
Check out zone wise FCI Steno Grade II, Typist Skill Test Date. As per schedule, FCI Steno Grade II Skill test will be held on 24th & 25th August 2019, 27th August 2019, 29th August 2019 & 31st August 2019 in East, West, North East, South & North Zone respectively.
FCI JE, Steno, Typist & Assistant Phase –2 Exam 2019 Information:
|Name of Corporation||Food Corporation of India|
|Exam Name||Online Phase 1 Examination for|
JE, AG-II & III, Steno, Typist Posts
|Category||FCI Admit Card 2019|
|Post||JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno, Typist|
|FCI Application Form|
Last Date 2019
|FCI Hall Ticket Phase II Download|
|FCI Phase I Exam Held on||31-05-2019, 01-06-2019,|
|FCI Phase 2 Exam 2019||27-07-2019|
FCI Admit Card
How to Download FCI JE, AG-II & III, Steno, Typist July Exam Hall Ticket 2019?
- Reach at official website of Food Corporation of India that is www.fci.gov.in
- Tap on ‘Current Recruitment’ tab from there to view FCI Admit Card
- Under ‘To Download Call Letter, click on the Zone given below.(Call Letter downloading link ’ section, prefer Zone as North, East, West or Others.
- ‘Login Credential’ will appear, fill roll number, registration number or password for FCI Typist Admit Card or Food Corporation of India Steno Admit Card, FCI Phase-2 Exam Admit Card July download.
- On hitting ‘Login’ option, Food Corporation of India Typist Hall Ticket or FCI Junior Engineer Admit Card Phase 2 2019 will be seen.
- Further, FCI Steno Admit Card or FCI JE Admit Card is having all facts concerning paper date, test location & others.
- Subsequent to it, get Food Corporation of India Admit Card or FCI Call Letter or FCI JE Phase-2 Exam Admit Card download.
- It is much relevant to carry Food Corporation of India JE Admit Card or FCI Admit Card for Phase 1 at test center along with one id proof.
Must check related links for FCI 2019:
|FCI Recruitment||Get Details|
|FCI Syllabus||Get Details|
|FCI Previous Year Question Paper||Get Details|
|FCI Job Notification||Get Here|
FCI Phase-2 Exam Pattern 2019 for JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno, Typist:
|Paper Type/ Duration/ Post Code||Number of questions and Marks||Negative marking|
|Paper – I (60 Minutes)(Post F, I, G, H)||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
will carry equal 1 mark
|Paper – III (90 Minutes)(Post D)||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
will carry equal 1 mark
|Post specific Paper-II(in phase II 60 Minutes) (Post G, H)||60 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 02 marks. Paper will carry maximum 120 marks|
|Paper – IV (Subjective)(90 Minutes) (Post D)||Two questions each carrying 60|
marks. Paper will carry
maximum 120 marks
FCI Phase 2 Online Main Exam 2019:
FCI Phase 2 Online Main Exam 2019 for Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering) will consists of two Papers i.e. Paper I and Paper 2 of 120 marks each.
On other hand, FCI Main Exam for Steno Grade-II will have 120 Multiple Choice Questions. Also, Paper will carry maximum 120 marks.
What to Carry for FCI Written Exam 2019 for 4103 JE, Steno, Typist & Assistant Posts?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded Food Corporation of India Admit Card or FCI Admit Card.
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Avoid Carrying Listed Things at Test Location:
- Textual material (printed or written)
- Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet
Important Points Regarding FCI Phase 2 Exam 2019:
- Online Test will be bilingual, i.e., in English and Hindi except for language papers.
- Marks obtained in Phase-I online exam will not be reckoned for final merit list. The candidates fifteen times the number of vacancies advertised shall be called for Phase-II examination.
- For post code G and H the merit will be decided on the basis of combined marks secured in Paper – 1 & post specific Paper – 2 of Phase-2.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions only except paper IV for AG-II (Hindi) which will be of subjective type.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
FCI JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno Hall Ticket 2019 for Phase 2:
Food Corporation of India is conducting online phase 2 Exam for 4103 JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno, Typist for which FCI Typist Hall Ticket or FCI Stenographer Admit Card will be accessible with roll number or registration number.
Without FCI Admit Card 2019, you will not be allowed to attend phase 2 Exam. Keep in touch with us for getting more updates at your timeline forFCI 27th July Phase-2 Exam Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On