GLA University Admission
GLA University Admission for UG/ PG Courses has been started. Candidates those who want to seek admission in following courses can fill their GLA University Application Online till the last date. More details about GLA University Eligibility, fees etc are given below.
Overview of GLA University Admission 2019:
|Name of University||Ganeshi Lal Aggarwal University|
|Admission For||UG/ PG|
|GLA University Application Form Starts||01-01-2019|
|GLA University Admission Last Date||30-03-2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||20-04-2019|
|GLA University Exam Date||14-05-2019|
|GLA University Result Declaration||29-05-2019|
|Commencement of Counselling from||13-06-2019 and 14-06-2019|
GLA University Admission
GLA University Courses Offered:
- B Tech
- B Tech (Lateral Entry)
- B.Tech CSE
- BBA (Hons.)
- B Com (Hons.)
- D Pharm
- B Pharm
- B Pharm (Lateral Entry)
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
- B Sc (Hons.)
- B.Com L.L.B
- M Tech
Q- What is GLA University Eligibility Criteria 2019?
|B.Tech||10+2||Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the Chemistry/ Computer Science|
|B.Pharm||10+2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Maths|
|D.Pharm||10+2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Maths|
|BBA (Honours)||10+2||Any Discipline|
|BBA (Family Business)||10+2||Any Discipline|
|B.Com (Honours)||10+2||Any Discipline|
|BCA||10+2||Any Discipline with Mathematics at 10+2 level|
|B.Sc (Honours) Biotechnology||10+2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology|
|MCA||Graduation||Any discipline with Mathematics at Graduation and 10+2 level|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||3 years bachelor degree in BCA, B.Sc with Mathematics as course at Graduation and 10+2 level||–|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||Biotechnology or Life Sciences stream||–|
|M.Sc Microbiology & Immunology||Biotechnology or Life Sciences stream||–|
|Diploma in Engineering||10th||Any discipline|
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||D.Pharm||–|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Diploma or B.Sc (PCM)||–|
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is GLA University Application Form Fee?
- Applicants have to pay entrance fees of INR 700 for all the courses but in the case of D.Pharm, Diploma in Engineering and B.Ed courses they have to pay INR 500.
- Online payment is done through Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.
- Offline payment can be made through cash or demand draft.
- After the successful registration, students will receive unique Registration ID and Password on registered e-mail id for GLA University Admission.
Q- What is GLA University Admission Process 2019?
GLA University Admission to UG & PG Courses will be done on basis of GLA University Entrance Exam. Only those candidates will be called for the GLAET 2019 Counselling Process based on the merit list that is prepared by the conducting authority. GLAET Entrance Exam will be conducted on 14-05-2019.
Links Related To GLA University:
|GLA University UG/ PG Admission details||Press Here|
|Offline GLAET Registration Form 2019-20||Download Here|
|GLA University Apply Online For New Registration||Press Here|
|GLA University Apply Online For Existing Registration||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|GLA University Result||Get Details|
Q- What is New in GLA University Exam Pattern 2019?
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Mathematics (Algebra, Coordinate, Probability,|
Trigonometry, Calculus, Differential Equations,
Vector, Statistics, Dynamics and Statistics)
|English (Antonym, Synonyms, Spellings,|
Common Errors, One Word Substitutions,
Sentence Completion, Preposition and Articles)
Q- How to Fill GLA University Application Form?
- Visit official website of GLA University that is gla.ac.in
- Select and hit “Apply Online For GLAET” tab.
- Hit on “New Applicant Registration” button below to open the Signup-New GLA University Admission Form.
- Fill the Basic details. Check all the details filled by you thoroughly and then hit on the “Signup” button. Details once submitted cannot be changed.
- You will get your unique Registration No. and Password on your registered Mobile Number.
- Fill all the required data (Course Registration, Personal Details, Residential details, Educational details) in the Entrance Application Form in the Student dashboard.
- After submitting all details, click on the “Book exam” button
- Existing user hit “Already Registered Candidates” tab.
- Fill GLA University Online Application Form with all details.
- Check GLA University Online Form at once and press “Submit” tab.
- Students may download the registration form from the official website of the university.
- They have to send the filled in application form in an envelope along with the demand draft of INR 700 as application fees.
- Application fee amount depends on the course applied.
- Applicants have to mention their name and unique ID on the back of demand draft.
- On the back side of the envelope, students have to mention “Offline GLAET – 18 Registration for ‘name of the course’”.
- Students have to send the envelope to the admission coordinator at the following address:
Admission Coordinator, GLA University
17 Km Stone, NH-2, Mathura – Delhi Road,
P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura- 281 406, UP
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
GLAET 2019 Exam Centers:
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
GLA University Admission Notification 2019:
Ganeshi Lal Aggarwal University Admission Notification has been released for UG & PG Courses. The application is filled online and offline from the official website. Eligible candidates who filled their application on time will be able to download the admit card for the online entrance test.
This GLA University Entrance Exam is organized for those students who want to get admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B.Tech and M.Tech etc. Student’s admission in these courses is totally based on their performance in GLAET.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loan Documents Required||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How to Get Scholarship||Scholarship in India|