Shortlisted contenders in GNDU Entrance Test are required to participate in GNDU Counselling in the month of July 2019. On the basis of Guru Nanak Dev University Results, selected contenders have to appear in Counselling as per the updated GNDU Counselling Schedule. Candidates can check the seat status and complete Guru Nanak Dev University Counseling 2019 procedure by going through this page.
GNDU Counseling Procedure 2019:
In the GNDU Counseling 2019, candidates have to participate personally at the time venue of the counselling as Personal appearance of candidate in the counselling is mandatory. Candidates can get the step to step details by going through the below mentioned procedure.
Registration for Counselling In GNDU
- Candidates need to log on the official site of Guru Nanak Dev University that is gndu.ac.in.
- On home page, aspirants must hit “Campus Admissions” link given on the bottom of the homepage.
- Thereafter, select “GNDU Admission Link” link and then hit to the “Campus Admission 2019” Link which will be appearing in the next page.
- A page will be open, select the appropriate link according to the course.
- After that, Candidates need to go through the whole notification and register themselves by choosing the suitable course of your choice at the time of GNDU Counseling Procedure.
GNDU Online Counseling 2019 Seat Allotment:
- Candidates should produce the original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Document Verification. The original documents will be given back to the candidates after the verification is done.
- Seat will be allotted in the order of merit list and subject to availability of seats.
- After the allotment of the seats, candidates will get Allotment order and receipt from the receptionist.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college on or before the reporting date mentioned in the allotment order
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Required documents for GNDU Counselling Process 2019:
- Original & Photocopy of 10th & 12th class merit certificate.
- Community certificate signed by an authorized authority.
- All medical documents mentioned in the application form.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- 5-7 Passport size color photographs.
- Original and photocopy of admit card & counselling letter.
- Other certificates.
You Can Also Check: Documents Required For Counseling
GNDU Admission 2019 Reservation Criteria
|Defence Personnel and their wards(Sons, Daughters and Spouses)||2|
In order to get GNDU Counseling Schedule department wise, candidates need to select the below mentioned link. on below direct link, we are providing the GNDU Admission schedule 2019 according to the department wise.
Guru Nanak Dev University conducts the entrance examination for providing admission to the candidates in Bachelor Level /MBA (FYIC) / MCA (FYIC)/B.Pharmacy/ Bachelor of Tourism &Travel Management and other programmes.
Read Out Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
At the time of registration for counseling, contenders need to make the payment of GNDU Counselling Fees. After the completion of the CounsellingOf GNDU 2019 Procedure, contenders have to bring documents and go for completing the formalities of the admission procedure in Guru Nanak Dev University.
In order to grab the complete details about GNDU Counselling 2019 and checking the GNDU Counselling Dates, contenders must go through this page which is well customized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates may go through the Official Website to get direct GNDU Counselling 2019. You may also keep in touch with this web page of recruitmentresult.com for updates details regarding GNDU Online Counselling.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|