Guru Nanak Dev University has released a Notification about GNDU Recruitment 2021, to hire talented and capable aspirants on Latest Teaching and Non- Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates are required to submit online application form till last date that is 11-04-2021. You can also apply for GNDU Recruitment now.
|Name of the Organization||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Name of the position||Teaching and Non-Teaching|
|No. Of Vacancies||44|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11-04-2021|
What are the Eligibility Criteria for GNDU University Jobs?
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Director Research||01||Second class Master’s degree and Ph.D|
|Professor||04||Ph.D Degree, Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and first class Master’s Degree in concerned/allied/relevant subject|
|Associate Professor||08||Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines and A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)|
|Assistant Professor||21||Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university|
|Manager||01||Graduation degree from a recognized University/ Institution. Must have passed Punjabi language upto Matric standard.|
|Driver||02||Matric Must have valid driving commercial licences (which is renewable after three years) of heavy as well as light vehicles|
|Coach||02||Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with Diploma|
|Officer on Special Duty||05||Serving/Retired approved Principals of the affiliated colleges of Punjab State Universities /Serving/Retired Professor of Universities|
Get Here, More: Jobs By Qualification
GNDU Application Fees:
Application fee for Coach & Driver should pay Rs. 944 and Rs. 472 for SC/ ST and PWD. Application fees will be Rs. 1180/-(including GST) (Rs. 590/-(including GST) for SC/ST & PWD candidates). The SC/ST and PWD candidates who are not domicile of the State of Punjab shall have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1180/- (including GST) for other posts. Candidates are required to deposit the prescribed fees (non refundable) through online mode only using Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
Check Out: How to Pay Fees Online
What is the Selection Process against GNDU Vacancy?
- The recruiting panel of Guru Nanak Dev University is going to conduct Written Test/ Practical Test/ Interview round for selecting deserving applicants against GNDU Latest Jobs.
- Those contenders who will be able to perform well at interview get recruited against GNDU Latest Vacancies.
What is the Age Criteria for GNDU Vacancies?
- Retired persons below 65 years can be considered for this post on contract basis on Last pay drawn minus pension.
- Their appointment may be initially for the period of two years on contract basis extendable on yearly basis upto the age of 70 years.
Also Check- Latest Recruitments
How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment 2021?
Follow the mentioned below instructions and apply against GNDU Recruitment 2021 through proper mode:
- First of all, individuals need to visit the official website of the university i.e. online.gndu.ac.in for GNDU University Recruitment.
- Then scroll down the page and check “Careers” Link
- Hit “Online applications are invited for the various Teaching andNon-Teaching postsin the University. Online registration of application for these posts will start w.e.f. 23.03.2021 and end on 11.04.2021. Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of the Online submitted application is 19.04.2021” link.
- Download GNDU Recruitment Notification and read the details about GNDU vacancy.
- Candidates are required to apply in the online mode only through Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar website.
- Candidate needs to Register only once by filling Registration Form.
- Candidates must check fully filled online application form before final submission.
- Applicants are required to take TWO printouts of the Online Application Form.
- Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and send it to the below mentioned address.
- The application submitted through online mode ONLY shall be accepted and submission of its Hard Copy is also must.
Press Here For: GNDU Recruitment Notification Link
Check Here- GNDU Official Link
Guru Nanak Dev University,
What is the Last Date To Apply?
|Opening date for on-line Registration of applications||23.03.2021|
|Last date for on-line Registration/submission of application||11.04.2021|
|Last date for submitting the hard copy/print out of online application and supporting documents to the postal address||19.04.2021|
GNDU Recruitment Advertisement 2020
An advertisement has been announced For the appointment of 44 positions of Director Research, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Manager, Driver, Coach & Officer on Special Duty.
Candidates who want to build their career in government research field this is very good chance to them. They can apply for GNDU Vacancies at above mention address. Incomplete applications not duly substantiated with supporting documents in any respect or hard copy of application received after the due date will not be entertained.
Check Here- Upcoming Government Jobs
Stay tuned with us or follows us on social media to get latest updates on GNDU Recruitment 2021. Contenders can also go through the Official Link to know more about Guru Nanak Dev University Jobs.