GPAT Admit Card
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release GPAT Admit Card for candidates applied for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test @ ntagpat.nic.in Candidates can download their NTA GPAT Hall Ticket and bring it on the scheduled exam date as participants without hall ticket are not eligible to sit in the examination hall.
NTA GPAT 2020: Highlights
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Date of the Examination||January 2020|
|Status of Admit Card||Release on January 2020|
|Declaration of Result||February 2020|
Applied candidates can download their hall ticket through online mode using username and password. After downloading from the official site, candidates must take a print out of hall ticket and bring it on the examination date. Read NTA GPAT Admit Card 2020 complete details written by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
GPAT Admit Card
How to download GPAT Admit Card 2020?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Testing Agency that is www.nta.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “PHARMACY” tab
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen you just have to fill your Email address and password for registration.
- After filling the required details hit “Sign In” option
- This will redirect you to a new page you just have to hit the suitable link of hall ticket
- After that on reaching new page enter your enrollment number and date of birth to download GPAT Admit Card
- Within few seconds your GPAT Call Letter will get appeared on your screen
- Check out the details printed on the GPAT January Admit Card and take hard copy of it for examination purpose.
Download Admit Card of GPAT 2020
|GPAT 2020||Get Details|
|GPAT Results||Get Details|
|GPAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|NTA GPAT Official Website||Press Here|
Details Mentioned on GPAT Exam Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- GPAT Roll number
- Test date and time
- Reporting time at the venue
- Venue name
- Venue address
- Brief instructions for the candidate
GPAT Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions||Total of 125 questions will be asked|
|Nature of Questions||There will be only Multiple Choice Questions|
in GPAT 2020
|Duration of the exam||The total duration is 3 hours|
|Marking Scheme||Each question in GPAT Entrance Exam is|
of 4 marks
|Negative Marking||There will be a negative marking of 01 marks|
on every incorrect answer.
|Questions from which subjects||Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology,|
Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy
and other related subjects of Pharmacy.
Read Out Tips: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Entrance Exam
Documents to carry on the day of GPAT Examination:
Those who are going to appear in GPAT Exam they have to carry the below provided documents to the test center:
- Self-Attested copy of GPAT 2020 Admit Card with recent passport size photo pasted on it.
- At least one original and valid photo ID proof, such as:
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- UID card or a notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are required to bring the valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Hall Ticket- Availability !!
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by National Testing Agency for admission into to postgraduate pharmacy Programmes in AICTE approved institutions & university.
NTA GPAT Admit Card Download
GPAT 2020 Entrance Exam is going to be conducting on January 2020 in various test centers across India. NTA GPAT Admit Card will release few days before the examination date. Appearing candidates can download their GPAT Hall Ticket from the official website.
Candidates can download the GPAT Admit Card 2020 from the above given links. For any query or suggestion, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On