Check Haryana LEET 2021 Exam Dates from here!! Haryana LEET admission procedure includes conduction of LEET entrance exam for admissions to B.E, B.Tech and Lateral Entry Courses. Candidates can scroll down the page for More details about Haryana LEET Entrance Exam Application Availability Date, Haryana LEET Test Dates.
Overview of Haryana LEET 2021 Exam:
- Name of Conducting Body: Haryana State Technical Education Society
- Admission For: B.E, B.Tech and Lateral Entry Courses
- Haryana LEET Application Form Last Date: Provided Below
- Haryana LEET Exam Date: 3rd week of June 2021
- Official Website: www.hstes.org.in
Haryana LEET 2021
Haryana LEET Important Dates 2021:
|Availability of Haryana LEET Exam Notification||April 2021|
|LEET Haryana 2021 Application Form Starts||2nd week of April 2021|
|Haryana LEET Application Form Submission Last Date||Last week of May 2021|
|Availability of Haryana LEET Admit Card||1st week of June 2021|
|Haryana LEET 2021 Exam Date||3rd week of June 2021|
|Haryana LEET 2021 Result||1st week of July 2021|
|Display of Inter-Se-Merit||July 2021|
|Closing date for Display of Inter-Se-Merit||August 2021|
Q- What is Haryana LEET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021?
- Applying applicants must hold Diploma in Technology/ Engineering (duration of 3 years or more) scoring at least 45% marks in aggregate (42.75% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC category) from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc. Degree with no less than 45% marks (42.75% marks for SC category applicants) from a UGC recognized University and cleared 10+2 with mathematics as a subject, are considered eligible to apply.
- On the other hand, aspirants must have done B.Sc. degree should pass the subjects of Engineering Drawing/ Engineering Graphics and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering course along with the second year subjects.
- There will be a relaxation provided in cut-off percentage up to 10% for Kashmiri Migrants (KM). On the other hand, they need to produce the original certificate/document of migration duly signed by the capable authority or Relief Commissioner for Kashmiri Migrants.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is Haryana LEET Exam Fee?
- Candidates need to pay entrance exam and application fee of Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC / BC / EBP / PH / FF / ESM / KM / Girls).
- The fee is to be deposited through e-challan generated or through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking by using online payment gateway.
Q- What is Haryana LEET Admission Process?
Admissions shall be made on the basis of merit list in Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Applicants whose name are given in the merit list they will get admission in B.E/B.Tech courses in the 2nd year across colleges in the state.
Q- What is New in Haryana LEET Exam Pattern 2021?
- There is Objectives multiple choice types questions (MCQs) type question are occurs in the examination.
- The total numbers of questions are 90
- The exam duration will one and half hour i.e. 90 minutes
- Four sections namely Basic Sciences, Electronics Stream Courses, Mechanical Stream Courses, and Other Engineering Streams are divided in this exam.
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- There is no provision of negative marking
Q- How to Fill Haryana LEET Online Application Form?
- First of all applicants need to log on the official site of organization that is www.hstes.org.in
- On home page of official site go to “Haryana LEET Apply Online” section and hit “B.E./B.Tech Lateral Entry” link.
- Before applying Online, the candidate should read all important instructions go to below section of page and hit “I Agree” button.
- After that select the name of course and hit “Continue Registration” link.
- Fill Haryana LEET Application Form with all required information carefully and correctly.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of Haryana LEET Online Form fee.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Press Here: HSTES Official Website
Haryana LEET Exam Admit Card 2021:
Applicants who successfully registered for the examination they can download the Haryana LEET 2021 Admit card which will be issued by the authority of the organization in 1st week of June 2021.
Applicants can download the call letter from the official website before the examination. The Haryana LEET Admit Card will be accessible online only. Authority will not send any hard copies through post or courier to any person.
Haryana LEET Exam Result 2021:
The authority of the organization will release the Results of Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test soon. Those applicants who will participate in this examination for getting admission in higher education they may download Haryana LEET Result 2021 through official website by entering the necessary details link roll no, date of birth etc.
Do You Know: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
Haryana LEET Counselling:
- After releasing the result, the organization will conduct the counseling. On the basis of merit list Authority will invite the qualified applicants for counselling.
- Under this process Document verification and seat allotment will be organized.
- Aspirants need to appear in the counselling process along with required documents.
Haryana LEET Entrance Exam 2021:
Haryana LEET 2021 provides admissions to students with diplomas in engineering courses in B.E./B.Tech/Lateral Entry courses. Online Entrance Test for the session 2021-2022 will be held in 3rd week of June 2021.
Get Here: List of Universities in Haryana
Haryana State Technical Education Society conducts this exam every year to admit deserving candidates to various colleges in Haryana. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill the form till last date against Haryana LEET Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Engineering Colleges In India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|