Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment
Haryana Power Utilities hires candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) through GATE. Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019 Notification is going to be available soon. Only those candidates who fulfill the required eligibility can apply for the Haryana Power Utilities Jobs.
Haryana Power Utilities AE vacancy- Important links
|Haryana Power Utilities Notification||Available Soon|
|Haryana Power Utilities Website||Press Here|
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment through GATE: Highlights
|Name of Organization||Haryana Power Utilities|
|Haryana Power Utilities Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Starting date for Haryana Power Utilities Jobs||July 2019|
|Last date to apply for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Through GATE||August 2019|
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment
Haryana Power Utilities Vacancies:
- Name of the post: Assistant Engineer
- Discipline: Electrical
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019?
- Job appliers should possess Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or its equivalent Degree in relevant field such as Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Appliers should have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard or in higher education.
Is there any Age Limit Criteria for Haryana Power Utilities Vacancies?
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
How much is the Haryana Power Utilities AE Recruitment Application Fee?
Applying candidates for Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer Recruitment need to pay application fee given below category wise by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking.
- For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: Rs. 500/-
- For Male Candidates of all reserved categories of other States: 500/-
- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States: Rs. 125/-
- For Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only): nil
How much is the Salary for Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019?
Rs. 53100/- Rs. 167800/- per month along with other benefits/ allowances will be given to those candidates who will be selected for Haryana Power Utilities Vacancy.
What is the Selection Process for the HPU Haryana Recruitment?
The selection of contenders will be done the basis of merit list prepared by organization based on GATE 2019. Score of GATE 2019 or prior will not be valid.
How to Apply for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment?
Follow below given simple steps to apply for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019
- Visit to the official website of Haryana Power Utilities that is www.hpgcl.gov.in
- Follow ‘Careers’ link visible at the bottom of home page.
- Hit on suitable link regarding Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
- Now PDF of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Go through the complete details given in Haryana Power Utilities Advertisement.
- Once you read reading and ensure your eligibility for Haryana Power Utilities Notification then choose suitable link to apply online for Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- Subsequently, Fill Haryana Power Utilities Online Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Now, you need to upload document/ testimonials etc along with Online Form.
- In the last step, submit your Haryana Power Utilities Application Form within given period of time and retain a print out of it for future use.
Check Now: Find Latest Engineering Jobs
Required Documents at the time of HPU Online Application Form:
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate/ Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Essential Qualification along with marks sheet of all years/ semesters.
- Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/ OGPA/ DGPA into a percentage.
- GATE-2019 Admit Card.
- GATE-2019 Score Card issued by IIT, Guwahati.
- SC/ BC/ PWD Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate of Haryana, if claiming relaxation benefits under SC/ BC/ PWD/ ESM/ESP category.
- Disability Certificate in case of Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidate.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-serviceman (ESM) candidate.
- J) Latest eligibility certificate issued by Secretary, Zila Sainik Board, Haryana in case of Dependent of ESM candidate.
- Sports Gradation certificate in case of Eligible Sports Person (ESP).
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Important Dates:
|Events||HPU Recruitment Dates|
|Starting Date to HPU Recruitment Apply Online||July 2019|
|Closing Date to HPU AE Recruitment Through GATE Apply Online||August 2019|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit/ Reservation/ Essential Qualification etc.||August 2019|
Haryana Power Utilities Engineer Recruitment
To hire candidates for the Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts in HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL, latest employment notification entitled as Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment is going to be released soon.
Contenders who possess Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or its equivalent Degree in relevant field such as Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering can grab this opportunity by applying for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment via online process.
To know more about Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019, you may go through above given Official Link. For any query regarding Haryana Power Utilities AE Recruitment 2019, ask in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Ways To Be Professional at Work||Ways to Be Happy at Work|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|