How To Prepare For NDA
Lots of candidates must be looking for How To Prepare For NDA 2021 without Coaching if they are preparing for Union Public Service Commission NDA I exam. UPSC is all set to conduct National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), Applied candidates for UPSC NDA I Notification are suggested to check NDA I Preparation tips that are very useful in scoring good marks in exam.
UPSC NDA NA I Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Army, Navy, Air Force, and Naval Academy Jobs|
|Name of the Exam||National Defence Academy and|
Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021
|NDA & N.A Exam (I) & (II) Date 2021||18-04-2021 AND 05-09-2021|
How To Prepare For NDA 2021
NDA Preparation Tips with NDA Exam Study Plan
- NDA exam paper contains two subjects General Ability and Mathematics.
- NDA General Ability paper contains 150 questions of 600 marks.
- NDA Maths paper contains 120 questions of 300 marks.
- Time duration of the exam will be 2.30 hours.
- After qualifying in both General Ability and Mathematics then you will face interview test which also contains 900 marks with various physical + medical and personal interview test.
|III||SSB Interview Test||–||900|
Topic Wise NDA I Preparation Tips
How to Prepare for NDA Mathematics?
NDA Mathematics contains topics like Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations and Statistics and Probability.
This paper contains 300 marks and applier need to solve 120 questions. If you want to know How to Prepare for NDA Entrance Exam, then Follow below given tips to qualify this section with good marks.
- Clear basic concept of class 10th and 12th. These methods, formulas and calculations will help you to solve difficult problems.
- Some of questions will be so tricky, so they can consume your most of time. That’s why you have to clear your concepts. By this you can save your time.
- Practice with previous year question paper Mock questions of maths.
- You will get only 150 minutes to solve this question paper so you should divide particular time to particular section while solving the question paper.
- Questions will be asked in two forms – to complete the statement or to solve the question.
- Choose best books to prepare well for exam. You may also select books that are given below to prepare this exam.
Topic-Wise Distribution Of Questions Of Mathematics
|Chapter||Number of questions|
|Set theory, Relations and Functions||08|
|Sequence and Series||06|
|Quadratic Equations and inequality||04|
|Permutation and Combination||06|
|Matrices and Determinants||03|
From Here: Get Latest Defence Jobs
How To Prepare For NDA General Ability Test?
NDA General Ability Test conducted in two parts, first one is English and other is General Knowledge. This test contains 150 questions of 600 marks. Paper will be objective type and contain Multiple Type Questions.
Part A: NDA English Preparation
- NDA English contains topics like Vocabulary & Grammar and paper will contain 50 questions of 200 marks.
- It’s very easy section and you can easily score good marks in this paper. Paper is designed to test Basic English skills of appliers.
- To crack this paper you should be familiar with basic concepts of English grammar as questions will based on comprehension, basic Grammar, and vocabulary.
- You can’t prepare Vocabulary and Grammar within a week. So try to prepare it from beginning.
- Practice online test paper to get idea of questions that asked in examination.
- Divide your time to each topic and follow schedule properly.
Topic-Wise Distribution Of Questions For English
|Topics||No. Of Questions|
|Idioms And Phrases||05|
|Ordering Of Sentences||05|
|Reading Comprehension (2 Passages)||10|
|Fill In The Blanks||10|
Part B: NDA General Knowledge (GK) preparation
- General Knowledge contains topics like Physics, History, Geography, Chemistry, General Science and Current Events.
- Examination contains 100 questions based on General Knowledge. Candidates who will qualify this test can get 400 marks.
- This section is two wide, so you need to concentrate on each topic deeply.
- Prefer best books to start preparation. Some books are given below. You can also prefer these books to start preparation.
- To prepare physics, you should clear all concepts and get practical knowledge of physics.
- For Chemistry, candidates should have knowledge of classifications of elements, compounds, and mixtures.
- Read newspaper and GK Magazine on daily basis.
- Current Affairs is the most important part of this paper. Make this section strong to crack this exam with good marks.
Topic-Wise Distribution Of Questions For General Knowledge
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Check This Useful Section of NDA:
|NDA Officer Salary||Details|
|NDA Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|NDA Exam Pattern||Details|
|UPSC NDA 1 Result||Details|
|NDA Question Paper||Details|
|NDA Preparation Books||Details|
|NDA 2 Admit Card||Details|
|NDA Cut Off||Details|
|NDA Answer Key||Details|
|NDA Sample Papers||Details|
|NDA Coaching Institute In India||Details|
|NDA 1 Admit Card||Details|
How To Prepare For NDA Written Exam Without Coaching
Following are the Basic Tips To Crack UPSC NDA/NA Exam. Must have a look, if you’re in confusion that How To Prepare For NDA Exam 2021.
#1. Topics of Exam:
If a contender is going to appear in upcoming NDA written exam and willing to know How to Prepare for NDA Written Exam, then he/she has to know about the main topics of the exam. National Defence Academy written exam includes the topics.
- General Knowledge
#2. Select The Best Material:
If you want to get the good score in the test then you should keep in mind that “So many books, so little time”. Candidates have to collect the best books and other material for the good preparation.
#3. Practice Hard:
It is most important to practice hard to build a good command on each section of the test. The best thing to solve this matter is to practice every topic of the examination till you are perfect. If you complete all your preparation by follow this process, you will find yourself well prepared at the end.
#4. Last Year Question Papers:
There are previous year exam papers and solved answers of NDA entrance exam are also available in the market. This is the best way to make a revision after the complete preparation or to know about the important topics and section of the test. You may buy these sample papers from any of the book stall in the market.
#5. Online Sample Papers:
To make a good command on the topics, you can also check the online Sample Papers Of NDA written exam. So many internet websites are provided this service for the candidates who are going to appear in this test. You can also find the online mock test of the test through our portal.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Hope, you are satisfied with the information related to How to Prepare for NDA 2021 without coaching which is given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On