Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad has invited applications for the HSSPP Recruitment 2019 for the 737 Special Educator/Assistant Manager posts. Interested candidates can apply for HSSPP Jobs 2019 @hsspp.in before last date.
Assistant Manager Jobs in HSSPP
|Profile Name||Assistant Manager, Special Educator|
|Assistant Manager||M.Sc / Masters/ BE/B.Tech /|
MBA and Post Graduate Diploma
|Special Educator||Graduation or Post Graduation|
Degree with B.Ed or its equivalent
|Total HSSPP AM Vacancies||575|
|Total HSSPP Special Educator Vacancies||162|
|Last Date to apply for Assistant Manager||20.03.2019|
|Last Date to apply for Special Educator||25.03.2019|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Special Educator||Rs. 20,850/- Per month|
|Age limitation for HSSPP Advertisement||18-42 Years|
Links Related To HSSPP for Candidates Who Apply For HSSPP Recruitment
|HSSPP AM Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|HSSPP Special Educator Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Official Link to Apply for HSSPP AM Jobs||Hit Here|
|Official Link to Apply for HSSPP Special Educator Jobs||Hit Here|
|Get All HSSPP Recruitment Here||Check Here|
Ques 1. What is Application Fee?
Candidates (Unreserved Category) are required to pay fee of Rs. 500/-and other reserved category need to submit fee of Rs. 250/-through online mode for HSSPP Vacancies.
Ques 2. What is Process of HSSPP Selection?
|Component||Max Weightage||Marks Calculation of Scores|
|10+2||10||0.1 of Percentage of Marks Obtained|
|M.Sc / Masters/ BE/B.Tech / MBA and Post Graduate Diploma||30||0.3 of Percentage of Marks Obtained|
|Total (Based on Academic Score)||40||–|
|Written Test||60||Marks Obtained*60|
|Weightage for Total Marks||100||–|
Written Test Details:
- The objective type will be of 100 marks as per syllabus mentioned at (Annexure-I) and duration of the paper will be 2 hours for HSSPP Notification.
- Minimum score of 45 for reserved category and 50 marks for General in aggregate out of 100 is required for selection
- Reservation in SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person and PHC is only for Haryana State domicile
- 33% posts in each category i.e. General/Open Competition (OC), Scheduled caste (SC), backward class (BC) and physically challenged (PHC) etc. shall be reserved for women. This reservation shall be horizontal
Check More: Upcoming Government Jobs
Ques 3. How to Fill HSSPP Online Application Form?
- Logon to recruitment-portal.in for HSSPP Recruitment Apply Online.
- Select and hit “HARYANA SCHOOL SHIKSHA PRIYOJNA PARISHAD HARYANA” tab
- Select “Advt. No. 1/ 2019” or “Advt. No. 1-IED-SS/2019” and hit “Press Here to Apply” tab.
- Fill HSSPP Application Form with details and upload documents.
- Check HSSPP Online Form at once and press “Submit” tab.
Instructions for Applicants While Filling Form:
- Before applying online, the candidate must have a scanned copy of a passport size photograph.
- Without the scanned copy of photograph the candidate cannot apply for the various advertised posts.
- Size of the scanned photograph should be less than 120KB and greater than 9kb.
- The scanned photograph must be .jpg, .gif or .png format.
- The candidate must have an email id or a valid mobile number for applying online for the various posts.
- Before uploading documents like matriculation DOB proof, minimum qualification proof or category proof if claimed make single pdf of size less than 1.2 MB.
- Documents once uploaded can’t be edited again so upload documents carefully.
- After submitting the complete details a registration number is generated.
- Once the registration number is allotted to the applying candidate, he/she should take a printout of that form.
- Pay fee online through Credit/Debit Card of any bank after the submission of the application.
- He registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. The candidate should take two copies of the printout of the registration slip.
Also Apply For: Latest Recruitments
Ques 4. What is Age Relaxation for OBC?
In the case of candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste’ Schedule Tribes and Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen’ Physically Challenged and Widow/Divorce etc the upper age limit shall be such as may be fixed by the Govt of Haryana from time to time against HSSPP Assistant Manager Recruitment.
Ques 5. I got 50% Marks in M.Sc. Can I Apply for Traffic Inspector Post?
Ans. M.Sc. (Computer Science/lT) (with atleast 50% Marks) is necessary to apply for HSSPP Recruitment Advertisement.
In Case Of Any Guidance against Haryana School SPP Recruitment:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online hlling of the form, the candidate can call at C-DAC Mohali helpline Nos. 0172-6619062-63 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 6:00PM.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Ques 6. What is New in HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus?
General Knowledge, Mental Ability (Reasoning & Development and Psychology, Hindi and English (Matric Quantitative Technique), Child level) (50 marks)
- Data Base Management System
- Data Base Design
- Application Development using SQL
- Internal of RDBMS
- Data Communication and Computer Networks
- System Concept
- System Analysis
- System Design
- System Development
Get Here: Free Job Updates
About Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) 2019:
HSSPP stands for Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad & it is a society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is mainly responsible to implement Samagra Shiksha in Haryana State. Samagra Shiksha is a combined Scheme on School Education envisages the ‘school’ as a variety from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to Senior Secondary levels.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Haryana Objectives:
- Bridging social and gender gaps in school education
- Ensuring equity and inclusion at all level of school education
- Ensuring minimum standards in schooling provisions
- Promoting Vocationalisation of education
- Support States in implementation of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009
- Strengthening and up-gradation of SCRETs/State Institutes of Education and DIET as nodal agencies for teacher training.
You Can Also Get: Best State Government Jobs
Why Recruitmentresult For HSSPP Recruitment 2019?
Recruitmentresult.com is the right place to get quick updates of admission, result, admit card, time table, private and Government Jobs etc. You can also get notification of all Central Jobs 2019, State Vacancies including Railway Jobs, UPSC, SSC, PSC, banking etc. To know immediately about the Latest Recruitment 2019 and upcoming Rojgar Samachar in the near future, you can subscribe to our Recruitmentresult.com to your Email.
HSSPP Recruitment 2019 March Update:
Those applicants, who are looking for Job in Haryana, can apply for HSSPP Recruitment 2019 till last date. In the upcoming months, numerous job openings are going to be announced by Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad. 10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, BCA, B.B.A, M.Phil, Ph.D, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc may apply for Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Recruitment 2019.
Check Every HSSPP Update On Instant Basis:
Through recruitmentresult.com, applicants can get all the updates regarding Employment News. Those applicants who are looking for Sarkari Naukri they can grab this opportunity by applying against HSSPP Recruitment 2019. The last date to fill online form is 20-03-2019. Applicants can apply online by hitting above provided direct official link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about HSSPP Recruitment.
Jobs Seekers Also Search For
Latest Recruitment Updates
[rssonpage rss=”http://recruitmentresult.com/category/sarkari-naukri/feed/” feeds=”8″ excerpt=”false” target=”_blank|_self”]