IBPS PO Preparation Tips
To grab one post among 4336 for Probationary Officers, the first thing which strike in mind is what IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2019-20 must be followed. To answer this question, we have bought IBPS PO (CRP PO /MT-IX)(Section Wise) Prelims & Main Study Plan.
IBPS PO (CRP PO /MT-IX) Online Form 2019 Information:
|Conducting Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Category||IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2019-20|
|Exam Name||Probationary Officers exam|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test|
|Selection Criteria||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application |
|07-08-2019 to 28-08-2019|
|Payment of IBPS PO 2019|
Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
|07-08-2019 to 28-08-2019|
|Download of IBPS PO 2019|
call letters for Pre- Exam Training
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23-09-2019 to 28-09-2019|
|IBPS CRP PO /MT Admit Card 2019 for Prelims||October 2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2019||12-10-2019, 13-10-2019,|
19-10-2019 and 20-10-2019
|IBPS PO Prelims Result 2019||October/ November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019||November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019||30-11-2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Result 2019||December 2019|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2020|
|IBPS PO Interview 2020 Date||January / February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2019
What is IBPS PO Exam 2019-2020?
Department designs this PO exam in three stage selection program.
- Phase I – Preliminary
- Phase II – Mains
- Phase III – Interview
IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2019-20 for Prelims & Mains:
IBPS PO Prelims Question Paper to be out on 12-10-2019, 13-10-2019, 19-10-2019 and 20-10-2019 will cover questions from:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language.
IBPS PO Study Plan for Prelims & Mains Exam (Section Wise) 2019-2020:
IBPS PO Preparation Tips For Quantitative Aptitude:
Important Topics under IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Exam 2019-2020.
|Profit & Loss|
|Speed, Distance & Time|
|Ratio & Proportion|
Read Now: IBPS Notification
Short Analysis to Crack IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Section 2019-2020:
- Practice questions from IBPS PO Mock Test Series 2019-2020.
- Try to offer more time to toughest topics.
- Make Notes by viewing Youtube videos
- Search at Google for Short cut ways to solve Question
- Learn tables up to 20. It is useful IBPS PO Prelims Preparation Tip & IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips.
- Review tricks having short cuts
IBPS PO Preparation Tips For Reasoning:
Important topics for Logical Reasoning:
Tricks to Crack IBPS PO Reasoning Section 2019-2020:
- Use Mind while solving IBPS PO Reasoning Questions.
- Be Practical while finding answers to questions. It is among bestIBPS PO Prelims Preparation Tips orIBPS PO Reasoning Preparation Tips.
- Cover at least 4 topics from the reasoning section every day
- IBPS PO CWE (Common Written Examination) Paper will be from Puzzle, Seating Arrangement, Coding-Decoding & others.
- Watch Youtube videos & set a proper Study Plan
- Lay attention to Self- Study It is among essential IBPS PO Preparation Tips.
- Don’t forget to give IBPS PO Reasoning Mock Test 2019-2020.
Strategies to Crack IBPS PO English Language 2019-2020:
Most Important topics in the English are:
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Detection
- Fill in The Blanks
- Cloze Test
Get Here: Bank Exam Model Papers
Study Plan for IBPS PO English Language Section 2019-2020:
- Focus on Improving Grammar to score well.
- Reading an English Newspaper everyday will help in understanding grammar, improve vocabulary.
- Improving on your Vocabulary. It is among well IBPS PO English Preparation Tips.
- Also, learn 1 new word every day.
IBPS PO Preparation Tips for Computer Aptitude:
Important Topics In The Computer Aptitude Section Are:
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Operating system basics must be studied well as it is effective IBPS PO Strategy or IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips
- Internet terms and services
- Networking and communication
Strategies to Crack IBPS PO Computer Aptitude Section 2019-2020:
- Buy IBPS PO Computer Aptitude Books
- Learn all basic computer & networking terminologies.
- Know about the internet functionalities.
- Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy by Kiran Publication will guide you to crack exam.
Study Plan for IBPS PO General Knowledge and Banking Awareness:
Important Topics under IBPS PO General Knowledge:
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months.
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- History of Indian banking system.
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- As per IBPS PO Preparation Tips, main importance must be allotted to current affairs.
How to Prepare for IBPS PO General Knowledge and Banking Awareness Section 2019-2020?
- Read the Newspaper regularly to be updated about the current affairs & shifts in the banking sector.
- Watch financial news regularly at
- Access overview of the Indian Economic & financial system.
Check Here: Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams
Tips to Crack IBPS PO Exam 2019-2020 (Prelims & Mains)
Know IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019-2020:
The entrance test will consist of three sections as stated above.
There will be composite time of 1.00 hours to solve the question paper.
Language of the Paper:
All questions (except English language section) will be available in Hindi and English both.
Negative Marking is applicable in this exam and hence, each wrong attempt will deduct 1/4th of marks assigned to question.
Candidates have to qualify in each section as there is sectional cut-off and every section will have an individual cut-off.
START Now: IBPS Mock Test
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019-2020 For Prelims:
|Sections||Total Number Of Questions/Maximum Marks|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019-2020 Mains:
|Sections||Total Number Of Questions/Maximum Marks|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35/60|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45/60|
|Total in Objective Test||155/200|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2/25|
Best Books for IBPS PO 2019:
|Comprehensive Guide to IBPS||Disha Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S Aggarwal|
|The Complete Success Package – Bank PO Recruitment Examination||Arihant Publications|
|Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy||Kiran Publication|
|Target IBPS PO||Disha Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test for Bank PO||N.K Singh by Upkar Publication|
|English Language||Wren & Martin|
|Bank PO Solved papers for PO & MT||Kiran Publication|
|M Tyra for IBPS PO||BSC Publication|
|General Awareness category||Mahindra Financial and Banking Awareness|
IBPS PO Study Schedule 2019-2020:
- Before you go through the time table, make it a point to:
- Religiously take one mock test every day.
- Carefully analysis all your answers and the questions that you skip as per latest IBPS PO Preparation Tips.
- This is how you need to divide your time:
|Quantitative Aptitude||45 min|
|Reasoning Ability||45 min|
|English language||45 min|
|Mock test||1 hr|
|Mock Test Analysis||1 hr|
|Total time||4 hrs 15 min|
Do You Know: How to Crack IBPS Exam
IBPS PO Time Strategy 2019:
- Solve Each Questions before skipped.
- Try to always solve easiest Question first.
- Don’t try to guess the answer probably not. This is usefulIBPS PO Preparation Tips.
- Don’t try to solve any unstudied problems.
- Don’t be hyper while not knowing answers.
- Don’t stick at any Question for more than 5 minutes.
- Read all the Questions first, make a IBPS PO time strategy 2019
|Sections||Time to Spend (Minutes)||No. of Question attempt|
How Much Time to Allocate in Each Section?
|Sections||Total Time Spend in Each Section||Duration|
|English Language||15 Min||01 hour|
|Reasoning Ability||20 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Min|
Check More Links Related To IBPS PO:
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Exam||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Score Card||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Question Paper||Get Here|
|IBPS Recruitment||Get Here|
|IBPS Admit Card||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Books||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Interview Questions||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Salary||Get Here|
|IBPS PO Result||Get Here|
Tips To Plan Your IBPS PO Preparation 2019-2020
Though, certain key points must be kept in mind while you create your IBPS PO preparation plan.
- Make a schedule:
Once you have a strong idea about the exam pattern and syllabus of IBPS PO, the next thing to do is create an accurate timetable. Reminisce that there is no point in creating a timetable to which you cannot stick to. So, spend just 5-6 hours daily for studying.
- Improve reading practices:
You need to know that, English Language, General Awareness, and the Computer Aptitude sections require a lot of reading.
You must also take down notes as you read, like a new word you have come across, or points about an significant event. Read books, newspapers, magazines, yearbooks on a day-to-day basis. it is useful IBPS PO Preparation Tips.
- Clear the fundamentals:
The IBPS PO exam also tests your methodical skills. For this, you need to have the basic knowledge of every concept and topic in the syllabus. For example, remembering the formulas by heart is not enough to score high in the Quantitative Aptitude section; you need to learn their derivations as well.
Read Out Here: IBPS Current Affairs
- Practice diligently:
Your IBPS PO preparation will be incomplete if you do not practice frequently and carefully. Solve IBPS PO practice questions every time you finish a chapter. Start off with easy questions and deliberately, move on to more tricky and advanced questions.
- Work on to improve your time management skills:
Reminisce, answering appropriately alone cannot ensure a high score. Along with correctness, you need speed too so that you can finish off the entire paper before time. So, practice in time bound manner.
- Revise regularly:
You must include regular revision in your IBPS PO preparation plan. As you go on completing the syllabus, allocate time for revision of chapters and topics that you have previously mastered. Else, you will forget what you have learnt as per latest IBPS PO Preparation Tips.
You Can Also Check: IBPS Question Papers
- Take full length IBPS PO mock tests:
This will help you get used to the pressure of taking an exam and prepare you to face the challenges. You also need to assess your performance in the IBPS PO mock tests and work on your weak areas.
IBPS PO Exam 2019-2020
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited IBPS PO Application Form 2019 from 07-08-2019 to 28-08-2019 for 4336 posts of Probationary Officers in different public sector banks.
Check Here: Bank Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2019-2020
After closing of registration process, IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2019 will take place on 12-10-2019, 13-10-2019, 19-10-2019 and 20-10-2019.
IBPS Probationary Officer exam is organized by Institute of banking personnel selection for the purpose of selection skilled and capable candidates to fill up vacancies of Probationary Officer in various branches. After qualifying the pre exam candidates have to qualify mains exam and Interview.
After getting the complete details for IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2019-20, plan out your preparation.
If you are not satisfied or you have any problem against IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2019 then you can simply leave a comment in comment box which is presented at the bottom of this page.
We will try to solve your query as soon as we can. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Exam Calendar||List Of Banks Under IBPS|
|IBPS Common Interview Questions||IBPS Exam Answer Key|
|IBPS Admit Card||Bank Syllabus|