IIFT Fee Structure
Check Here IIFT Fee Structure 2020!! IIFT Fees for every course is also affordable for candidates interested in pursuing MBA-IB (Full-Time), MBA-IB (Weekend), Executive MBA, Certificate Course etc. furthermore the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade also provides Scholarship to eligible and financially weak candidates. Here we have provided IIFT Tuition Fees (GEN/OBC/SC/ST) & Other Charges. Please have a look.
IIFT Fee Structure 2020
IIFT Fees – MBA (International Business):
|Components||Domestic students (Indian National)||SC, ST, PWD, students|
|Tuition Fees (Two Years)||Rs 16,70,000/-||Rs 8,35,000/-|
|Other Charges (First Year)||Rs 55,000/-||Rs 55,000/-|
|Other Charges* (Second Year)||Rs 55,000/-||Rs 55,000/-|
|Components||(International students) Foreign, NRI Nationals and NRI Children|
|Tuition Fees (Two Years)||US$60,000|
|Other Charges (First Year)||Rs 55,000/-|
|Other Charges* (Second Year)||Rs 55,000/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
IIFT Fees – Hostel and Mess Charges:
|IIFT Campus||Type of Room||Total Expense|
|Kolkata campus||Single Occupancy||Rs 57,000/- per candidate|
|Delhi Campus||Double Occupancy||Rs 57,000/- per candidate|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs 47,000/- per candidate|
|IIFT Campus||Mess Charges|
|Kolkata campus||Approximately Rs 5,000/- per month|
It is to be noted that the amount of total fees for the MBA (IB) Course may vary from the given above. It is an approximate amount. The exact amount will be printed on the offer letters that will be sent to the candidates in March/ April 2020.
Check Out: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Courses Offered by IIFT
MBA in International Business (MBA-IB)
- Two-year MBA (International Business) – Full Time
- Three-year MBA (International Business) – Weekend
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Marketing (EPGDIM)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital And Financial Markets (EPGDCFM)
- Full time / part time Doctoral Courses
IIFT Programme, Structure, and Seats:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a self-governing Institute affiliated by the Government of India in 1963 and it has institutes at two locations – Delhi and Kolkata. The number of seats offered by IIFT for its flagship programme (MBA-IB) across campuses is as the following-
- Delhi Campus – 220 seats
- Kolkata Campus – 200 seats
Total number of Seats – 420
Get Best Answer: How to Get Scholarship?
IIFT Registration Fees / IIFT Exam Fees Structure:
- General Category Candidates who are interested in filling up the IIFT Form Fees for IIFT Entrance Exam have to pay an amount of Rs.1550/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.775 as the IIFT Application Fee
- There are two ways through which candidates may submit their application fees. they can either submit the amount via online mode i.e. by using their credit card / debit card or via net banking service or by DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Foreign Trade” payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates are not required to pay any other charges to apply for the Entrance Examination.
- If candidate wants to change the centre he opted then he / she have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/-
Press: IIFT Official Link
More Links Related To IIFT:
|IIFT Placements||IIFT Results|
|IIFT Syllabus||IIFT Admit Card|
|IIFT Previous Year Papers||IIFT Registration|
|IIFT||IIFT Cut Off|
|IIFT Entrance Exam Pattern||–|
IIFT College Fees and Scholarship:
- Each semester in MBA Course will be of 06 months
- The MBA Course consists of 6 trisem.
- Candidates who will take admission in MBA Course have to pay an approx amount of Rs. 8, 50,000/- per year (Including Hostel and mess charges which are compulsory).
- The amount of fees is mandatory to paid at the end of the Trisem
- Just understudies from bring down wage bunches get an opportunity to apply for grant and it is given on case to case premise. The classification understudies are charged under half of real expense.
- Approximately 20 students get the benefit of scholarship each year.
People Also Search Related To:
- IIFT Fees And Packages
- IIFT Fees Quora
- IIFT Fee Structure for MBA
- IIFT Fee Structure Quora
- IIFT Bhopal Fee Structure
- IIFT Ranchi Fee Structure
- IIFT College Fee Structure
- IIFT Kolkata Fee Structure
- IIFT Lucknow Fee Structure
- Fee Structure of IIFT
Check the IIFT Bangalore Fee Structure, IIFT Delhi Fee Structure and other through the information given in the above section of this page. After going through the details given here on this page it will become easier for candidates to get an idea regarding the IIFT Fees 2020. Those candidates who still have any query regarding the details given here they can mention their comments in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|